The battle of the Bubble

Hiya Pippa
just popped over to your diary and welcomed you home!
Im very pleased this week as I was getting to that stage where I could of quite easily given up again!! The yoyo syndrome...

Yippee - dee - doo - da! :whistle:

Good morning everybody! The sun is shining over me this morning (miserable outside) lost 2lb..:D
yaaaay - might actually stick to plan this week now as I would have give up all hope had I not lost.

What has everyone got planned today? We're at a friends for lunch where the kids watching 'turbo' like a home cinema with nibbles etc. It will keep them quiet for a couple of hours.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever is planned I know some of you will be back to work, so don't work too hard.

Im sooooooo happy. x:clap:

OMG I've only just seen this. Well done hun 2lb off is fab. I knew we could do it this week :)
I'm sure we are both going to struggle now though as it's half term, I've got a few naughty days planned but I will try to be as good as I can.
My daughter has a friend staying over tomorrow night and we're planning Turbo as well for them with treats. I will be trying to stay as far away from the treats as possible! How old are your kids?xx

Yippee - dee - doo - da! :whistle:

Good morning everybody! The sun is shining over me this morning (miserable outside) lost 2lb..:D
yaaaay - might actually stick to plan this week now as I would have give up all hope had I not lost.

What has everyone got planned today? We're at a friends for lunch where the kids watching 'turbo' like a home cinema with nibbles etc. It will keep them quiet for a couple of hours.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever is planned I know some of you will be back to work, so don't work too hard.

Im sooooooo happy. x:clap:

Wow u've done so well - esp the day u stopped eating after going over on syns - then carry on the next day - ur a star!

Together we can only do our best this week. Damage limitation as much as possible. ;)
Kids are 6,8 & 10 going on 15. Shes at the kevin and perry stage. :rolleyes: and the 6 year old copying... and middle ones a boy and well got no words for him.. hes gonna b the one to break me. :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanx upndown. I think i really wanted a loss so thats how i could get back on it sunday. Its an achievement to not have had a gain in 6 weeks. :p

Together we can only do our best this week. Damage limitation as much as possible. ;)
Kids are 6,8 & 10 going on 15. Shes at the kevin and perry stage. :rolleyes: and the 6 year old copying... and middle ones a boy and well got no words for him.. hes gonna b the one to break me. :banghead:

Ah hun, my eldest is 16, now thats the kevin and perry stage!! My daughter is 8 and she is still so angelic, a really girlie girl. I would love time to stop now and her to stay at this age but I know in a couple of years everything will change!

I think we need to try and make the right choices this week and if it goes wrong not worry too much but get straight back on it.xx

Thanx upndown. I think i really wanted a loss so thats how i could get back on it sunday. Its an achievement to not have had a gain in 6 weeks. :p

Yes ur back on track now - if u can do it for 1 week - u can do it this week..and the week after.....................

Good evening everyone.
Hope u've all had a good day today. My day has been very relaxed the monsters have entertained eachother at my friends house, I have ended up bringing an extra one home for a sleep over! Got 2 free tickets to see peabody and sherman tomorrow so booked the extra tickets and taking them all for bargain tuesday. They've asked for mcds as their lunch, so don't know what Im going to eat....I'm not that fussed with mcds so I'll be fine in there. I plan on taking a goody bag of fruit for in the cinema (cherries, grapes, any cut up fruit that I can pick on really)

Todays eats:

Fruit salad ( blackberries, raspberries, pomegranete, mango, grapes and banana)
0% activia peach

alpen light 1/2 HEXB

Pasta cooked with mushrooms, onions, peppers, lean bacon, left over roast chicken, sweetcorn and carrots with 70g Philidelphia light HEXA
(my mate didnt know I had pasta tonight)

2 satsumas, picked on strawberries, 6 mikado sticks 3 syns

Pasta cooked with onions, peppers,garlic, chilli, cauliflower, broccolli, turkey mince, passatta, tomato puree and 28g grated reduced fat cheddar (3.5 syns)

5 teas so far so 2.5 syns for milk
1 lemons squash
2 vimto squashes

Later I will have another tea 0.5 syns
Alpen light 1/2 HEXB
2 finger kit kat 5.5

That 15 syns today!

Haha thought I wasn't up to speed with something new then...lol x

Good evening everyone.
Hope u've all had a good day today. My day has been very relaxed the monsters have entertained eachother at my friends house, I have ended up bringing an extra one home for a sleep over! Got 2 free tickets to see peabody and sherman tomorrow so booked the extra tickets and taking them all for bargain tuesday. They've asked for mcds as their lunch, so don't know what Im going to eat....I'm not that fussed with mcds so I'll be fine in there. I plan on taking a goody bag of fruit for in the cinema (cherries, grapes, any cut up fruit that I can pick on really)

Todays eats:

Fruit salad ( blackberries, raspberries, pomegranete, mango, grapes and banana)
0% activia peach

alpen light 1/2 HEXB

Pasta cooked with mushrooms, onions, peppers, lean bacon, left over roast chicken, sweetcorn and carrots with 70g Philidelphia light HEXA
(my mate didnt know I had pasta tonight)

2 satsumas, picked on strawberries, 6 mikado sticks 3 syns

Pasta cooked with onions, peppers,garlic, chilli, cauliflower, broccolli, turkey mince, passatta, tomato puree and 28g grated reduced fat cheddar (3.5 syns)

5 teas so far so 2.5 syns for milk
1 lemons squash
2 vimto squashes

Later I will have another tea 0.5 syns
Alpen light 1/2 HEXB
2 finger kit kat 5.5

That 15 syns today!

Well done on being good. That's 1 day down :) I've not done too badly either today. But tomorrow will be a different story! Have fun at the cinema, Amy wants to watch Peabody, so you will have to let me know how it is.x

You're at it again! mullet? aint that fish? Ive never tried yogs in the freezer always think they'll be quite crystalised let me know if they're any good, I'll have to try.

Back