The battle of the Bubble

Just counted up my S food for yesterday. I didnt meet my target :( I had 6 S foods and 3 SS. I did only have 4 syns though.
Just proves that I have to analyse everything I eat on the day so that I can put it right if its possible. :whip:

will make up for it today, Ive had a great brunch of turkey rashers, courgette, mushroom, onion in scrambled eggs with baked beans and my HEXB 60g wholemeal toast (had to cut some crust off to get the right weight) also pineapple chunks and 0% peach activia yoghurt

well thats 4s and 1ss already! Didnt realise beans were ss I would have had them everyday if I knew!!:rolleyes:

Thanks for ur welcome and kind words - I love here too - lots of friendly ppl like u and although I've been on loads of diets and been on and off SW for years - once I even became a consultant (about 10 years ago) - cos I was very close to target (for the first time in years) and thought that we keep me on track - but as you can see that (like so many other diet plans of mine) didn't work!

FAILED! :break_diet:
Sorry everyone I failed miserably today, both in keeping my cool and SW. :booboo:

Ive had enough of my 3 kids fighting,screaming, shouting! had the cheek to moan I never do things for them because there was a few "Nos" at what they wanted today!!
Ive wound myself up so much I refused to cook, so hubby just got chinese for everyone and I ate and enjoyed every mouthful!!!:ashamed0005:

So I failed at the Speed challenge and syns today. There is a long evening ahead so Im hoping Ive got it out of my system and stop there!

I was doing so well, after breakfast I had 2 satsumas, a punnet of cherries and a alpen light bar (3 Syns) been using my 280ml 1%fat milk in tea and coffee for HEXA

Ive just eaten

1/3 plain chow mein (4), 1/3 egg fried rice(3), 1/3 chicken curry (5)and 1/3 bean in blackbean sauce (3)oh and one of the kids chicken balls too (5):banghead:
been looking up the syns on mins and think Ive indulged in 20 syns altogether Ive tried to over estimate. Boo Hoo!:cry:

Right guys is this allowed? Ive added up my syns for the week and I have only used 71. If I counted 15 a day that would 105 is that right? Im sure I used to be able to use the syns up over the week. If thats the case Im still in with a chance as long as I dont sabotage myself tomorrow aswell. Ive 34 syns left before WI Monday.
I feel a little a bit less dissapointed in myself if this is right. Could someone confirm please?
Tomorrows roast will have about 6 syns once yorkshire is included and gravy etc.. so if I can stick to that then if ive under estimated the chinese I may just scrape through...
I'll be giving up on the speed challenge and perhaps try that another time. Certainly won't be this week during the half term.

Right guys is this allowed? Ive added up my syns for the week and I have only used 71. If I counted 15 a day that would 105 is that right? Im sure I used to be able to use the syns up over the week. If thats the case Im still in with a chance as long as I dont sabotage myself tomorrow aswell. Ive 34 syns left before WI Monday.
I feel a little a bit less dissapointed in myself if this is right. Could someone confirm please?
Tomorrows roast will have about 6 syns once yorkshire is included and gravy etc.. so if I can stick to that then if ive under estimated the chinese I may just scrape through...
I'll be giving up on the speed challenge and perhaps try that another time. Certainly won't be this week during the half term.

Please don't class that as a fail - it's slip up that's all - if u stop at 20 syns u'll do well - we've all done it - especially when children are driving us mad - who'd have them eh?

Well done for posting so quickly - I hope getting it off ur chest has helped a little?

Hope 2moro's a better day all round for u! :grouphugg:

Thanx upndown ive stopped there had 3 more cups of tea and now in bed waiting for casualty!
As you say its done finished with and im back in control. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanx upndown ive stopped there had 3 more cups of tea and now in bed waiting for casualty!
As you say its done finished with and im back in control. :)

That's brilliant - well done - 2moro's another day!!

You have done so well with your weight loss in such a short space of time. I love seeing peoples results on here - it's so motivating and inspiring - keep going!!!

You have done so well with your weight loss in such a short space of time. I love seeing peoples results on here - it's so motivating and inspiring - keep going!!!

Oh thank you Shazzla. Im not planning to give up but its wierd how i feel out of control sometimes!!
Welcome to my diary keep me on the straight and narrow. ;)

Morning. Feel much more motivated again. Kids had a talking to from daddy last night and so far so good...
Gonna get out while the weathers dry, taking the kids out on their bikes this morning. Won't venture too far think the country park is bogged! Hubby at work til 2 so if i can keep them busy til then they may behave. ;)

Oh thank you Shazzla. Im not planning to give up but its wierd how i feel out of control sometimes!!
Welcome to my diary keep me on the straight and narrow. ;)

You're doing well - esp to stop eating last night - I'm v impressed! If only we could take a tablet for stress/emotional eating LOL

Had a nice day today, very chilled, sun shining always makes a difference :)
Didnt eat much today, hope it dont effect the metabolism :eek:

Fruit salad and strawberry 0% yoghurt

Roast pork loin, frylighted actifry roast potatoes, onions, parsnips. Swede mash 3 syns yorkshire 3 syns gravy 2 syns and cauliflower and carrots

2alpen lights hexb
Teas/coffees
Milk hexa

2finger kitkat and freddo 10.5
Syns 18.5 today. (Whoops)

See what WI brings tomorrow.

Havent planned for this week only cos i dont know what im doing day to day with the kids. Im just gonna go along hopefully with no blips. :cool:

U too hun. X

I'm the same hun, really hoping for a loss tomorrow because I know next week will be bad with the kids being off school. Good luck tomorrow on the scales.xx

good luck!

Whoops forgot to reply to ur question about total syns - yes if u have 15 syns a day (the max syns per day) it's 105 over the week - so u could lose weight - u also seem to have lots of S and SS food in ur meals/snacks so here's hopin u get a loss this week - good luck.

Yippee - dee - doo - da! :whistle:

Good morning everybody! The sun is shining over me this morning (miserable outside) lost 2lb..:D
yaaaay - might actually stick to plan this week now as I would have give up all hope had I not lost.

What has everyone got planned today? We're at a friends for lunch where the kids watching 'turbo' like a home cinema with nibbles etc. It will keep them quiet for a couple of hours.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever is planned I know some of you will be back to work, so don't work too hard.

Im sooooooo happy. x:clap:

Back