THE Beginning

Thank you! x
Yeah you might be right. I hate that every day is a battle and the thinking and attitude and cravings in the evenings don't stop.
Oh well it's only my 2nd week.

Saturday food:
smoothie 200 cal
blt with ww bread 200 cal
Tomato, cucumber 40cal
chicken 80 cal
pickle 20
3 quorn sausages 186
salad with avocado 100
had some sugar free sweets..they're fatty though..200cal

TOTAL:1050

Last edited:
Sometimes eating is tied to habits, what is it you're doing when you're eating? can you do something that will make you keep your mind and hands busy? I knit or play sudoku or play games on the computer (sometimes I even do my study ;)) in the evenings and that has helped to curb the boredom or the TV associated snacking habits I had before.

Just at home, watching tv or being on the computer.
Last 2 days I've been sewing little animals to keep myself busy but that doesn't stop me from chewing on chocolate:D

I think I've done quite well today. Did some cleaning for couple of hours and didn't go out to a pub this weekend. Good to keep away from those empty alcohol calories.
Oh and I made a little Totoro to keep myself from snacking :)

05022011570.jpg

Last day of the week.
It hasn't been so good, but I won't be sad because of that. Next week will be better!
Didn't fancy a smoothie this morning. It's not good anyway to have the same foods and get bored and frustrated.
Had salad and 2 quorn sausages instead 150 cal
1 slice of chicken 11
Smoked trout 150 cal
Low fat dressing 15
lettuce, tomato, cucumber 50
wheat germ 25
muesli bar 80
after eight 35
some choc buttons 40
4 quorn sausages 244
vegetables 50
pickle 20
ww yoghurt 50
go ahead and coffee 80

Total today 1000 cal

Last edited:
How cute is that Tortoro! Love it, well done for keeping yourself otherwise occupied :)

Looks like the last week wasn't good. Like it isn't enough that I got older I also didn't lose any weight. Thanks cake! I liked you :(
Scales said 14st 5. (92.2kg)
I'll go from here.
I will be good. It's not actually not so hard anymore. I feel full and don't have any cravings. Well I do fancy something sweet in the evenings and then I usually have it. But I never been too crazy for sweets so little bit of something will do.
The big challenge will be end of the month because I'm going to go back home for 2 weeks. All the home foods plus my friend's birthday!
I better have to stick to it. It's harder to get into dieting mode than be in it!

Food today: (It's my 3rd week!)
Breakfast 50g ham 110
1 boiled egg 100
lettuce, tomato, pickle 40
cereal bar 90
Tomato and basil soup 220
cereal bar 80
coffee with semi skimmed 40
bread 150
sweets 150
fake chicken with vegetables 150
after eight 35
ww yoghurt 50

Total: 1235

Cycled 5 miles against the wind!

Last edited:
Ah, it was your birthday and at least you didn't put on!

Another day...
Too sleepy to write. Full of water and smoothie.
1 mandarin 30
120 ml light juice 8
60 ml skim milk 30
1 fat free yoghurt 60
wheat germ 55

Lunch
fake chicken with veggies 150
cherry toms with picle 50
cereal bar 90

Afternoon snack
cereal bar 90

After afternoon snack
muesli bar 108
rice cake 29
1 sweet
2 handful of fake chicken pieces 30
blueberries 60

Dinner veggie stew with mince 300
ww yoghurt 50
choc 75

Total so far: 1225

Exercise:
2x2.5 miles cycling

Last edited:
So weird how happy it makes me feel when I don't eat so much!
I just finished my lunch and feel really full and high.
:)

That was lunch...now it's evening I feel full and like a pig.
I don't think that max 1200 calories works for me.
Should have 1000 maybe... Because I fill my 1200 with sweets and stuff just to have my allowance! :(

Last edited:
Wednesday...Tricky day..got my placement in nursery (it means waking up at 6.30 and breakfast at 7) but then I'm home from 12 to 6 stressing over homework, and then I've got my course 6-8.
I just don't know what to do on these long days. Breakfast at 7, lunch at 12, another lunch at 4 and then a dinner at 8? *Sigh*

Food:
scrambled egg 200
ham25
cucumber and pickle 20

Lunch: Leftovers from yesterday's stew...it was more like a chunky soup and still so very yummy
250 cal

3 coffes during the day 30
muesli bar 108
an apple 50

80g fake chicken 80cal
salad and couple of cherry toms 20

Bought a twirl in my coffee break and just had half of it!!!! That's something new. :) 115 cal
Small bowl of cauliflower soup I prepared before it's very very low calorie...so probably like 30 cal
Myesli bar 110
couple of handfuls of raisins 75
Total: 1130

Last edited:
Yeah it is hard, I don't often need to eat in the mornings so I usually have an early 12pm lunch and that does me. Perhaps make some chunky vegetable soup or curry that has a lot of bulk and fills you up but not many calories and have that at four to keep you going until after your course finishes.

Thank you Geekette, sounds like a plan! :)
Got some cauliflower and other veg in the fridge waiting to be turned into soup. I think soup is way forward, will try to keep some in the fridge all the time. :)
I do get a bit frustrated when I make lots of soup and I think that I will have some if I need some and then find out that my boyfrind ate it all! He's mad for soups. I'm buying him treats to get his attention away from it! :D
Maybe I should get a bigger soup pot?!
xxxx

Last edited:
lol bad boyf! I have a Slow cooker which is great for low cal stews so maybe that is an idea too, you can get quite big ones so that might mean he'll leave enough for you :p

Oh yeah! Just today I received late birthday £20. Will use that to buy it! Oh all my foods will be so yummy! I'm tired of steaming them all the time...

Dear week,
Please end, I'm tired.

Foods:
2 scrambled eggs 230
50 g ham 20
5 slices of cucumber 5

Cereal bar 90
Chicken ceasar salad 663kcal (Went to weatherspoons for work lunch and I thought I made the healthy option!!!!! How wrong was I?!)
half of brownie 100
salad with fake chicken 60
muesli bar 108

Total: 1276

2x2.5 miles on bike

Last edited:
:)

Friday! Finally...
Had a smoothie for breakfast
120 ml milk 40
120ml light juice 10
half a banana 50
wheatgerm and linenseed 100

mid morning snack little bowl of veg soup what I made 50 (probably less because the whole pot was like 350 cal)

lunch:
salad 10, 1 poutched egg 100, tomato 20, cucumber 10, fat free dressing 10, ham 40.

afternoon smoked sausage 70
soup 30
muesli bar 110
bit of ham 20
after eight 35

Dinner:
salad with 3 quorn sausages 30+183
choc sweets 100
ww lemon and ginger cookies (very yum) 85
dark chock 3 squares 80
Total: 1186

Last edited:
Just had a 30 min workout using a fitness PC game/program.
According to that I lost 122 cal yay! :)
Feel tired now.
So weird how weak my knees are (they always been) can't really do any squats. They're all noisy and delicate :(

Back