THE Beginning

Ok new day..Will be good today. I already know I'm going to Indian restaraunt in the evening hopefully they have something for me what isn't fatty.

Breakfast:
baby leaf salad 20
cucumber 20
dressing 20
ham 80
cottage cheese 100
half of chicken wrap 150

Total so faf 400

Last edited:
New week. Things got a bit of messy because of me being away, not being able to weigh myself etc.
Anway. Now I'm definitely strickly back on it!

Breakfast: smoothie 300 cal
Mid morning snack: yogurt 50 cal

ready meal cod and mash and veg 300
2 rice cakes 50
1 black pudding leek, egg 350
chocolate 100

Calories so far: 1150
Exercise: 7km on the bike

Last edited:
Oeh..I'm finding it hard to get back on the writing the diary wagon.
Hope the weight is still coming off though
:)

Breakfast:
Boiled egg 100
ham 70
tomato 30
coffee 30

Lunch:
ready meal 265
salad 40

Had a bun what I made yesterday 150 cal plus a bit of cream 100
cereal bar 70

In the end I ruined it all...Had bowl of pea soup 100
3 pancakes (It was pancake day) 300
another bun 300
Total 1600
Exercise: 7km on my bike

Last edited:
Ok. The challenge day. Nursery-home-course-home. Long day where I need 2 luncehes?! Had a smaller breakfast so can even out the calories for the longer day.
200 g formage frais 190
coffee 20

Lunch: Lettuce 20
ham 70
mozarella light 70
dressing 10
tomato 30
cereal bar 70
ww yoghurt 50
ww cookie 50

argh..had a nap and the tooth turned sweet!
50 g grapes 40
3 pieces of espresso choc 140
3 fructose sweets 150

dinner:
ww ocean pie 205 with lettuce and tomato

Total so far 1200

Last edited:
Had to have my dinner at 4 because I was hungry. Now it's 9 and I'm hungry again. :( Should plan my eating better when I've got long days like that.

Heya, well done for being so good on holiday! If you can do that, you can do anything ;)

Maybe you should try having 6 smaller meals on long days? Or 3 medium meals and 3 healthy snacks?

Best wishes.

Yeah I guess something like that would work. I think it's just not about long days only it's also about being home. Why is home making your hungry?! I don't feel hungry in other people's homes. Even when I'm very very bored in there. :(

Anyway...enough of whining :) I think I'm going to aim for 1000 calories from now on. Yes I know it's not good and so on, but I go over my 1200 all the time! (I haven't written it all in my diary but I do) so if I aim for 1000 and then I go over I end up on 1200!
I'm just fooling myself into it...shh...don't make me think about it or I will get it :D

Breakfast:
Formage Frais 85

Lunch:
cod/mash/peas/salad 350
coffee 20

afternoon snack
formage frais 85
cereal bar 70

dinner:
tin of tuna 150
salad 30
tomato 30
cottage cheese 50
ww yoghurt 50
ww cookies 100
a bit of pasta dinner with veggie sausages 200

Total: 1220

Last edited:
Lol. Bless.
It;s just a habit, eating at home. Why not pick up an evening hobby, like embroidery or knitting, or card-making, anything that keeps your hands busy while you're sitting in front of the telly.
I try to drink a pint of water before every snack, 1. to see if I'm really hungry, or just bored or thirsty, and 2. because usually i just snack for the sake of having something to do, and by the end of the pint I realise that I don't really want anything.

Hope that you have a good Thursday ;)

I think it was actually pretty good Thursday.
I had small breakfast and controlled lunch, and dinner went a bit wrong because I was ready to eat at 6 and my bf wasn't and my head was too tired to think what to make for dinner so I had tuna salad with some cottage cheese. (Should have had a warm meal really) Then he decided to make food (pasta with veggie sausages) around 8 and I had little bit too. But that was that snacking allowance (the one I don't want to talk about because I'm on 1000 calories per day LOL).
Then we watched some 'The Thick of It' in bed and I fell asleep. Woke up around 12 and had to have a slice of ww lemon cake and a cereal bar 140 cal all together...That was my emergency snack. Stupid pasta food snack.
Anyway...rambling again like I do...
Starting my day lightly again. Well...I did have breakfast 1 ww yogurt and a coffee an hour ago and I feel hungry again :) Will have some fruit in a bit. Oh should have that water what Pink was recommending so highly :) x

Breakfast:
ww yoghurt 50
coffee 30

Lunch:
ww beef hotpot with salad 250
coffee 30
apple 50

Cal so far: 450

Last edited:
I just remembered...when I weighed 10 stone 8 pounds I felt no different. I felt as fat as I feel now :(

Hey, sounds like a pretty good day on Thurs, even with the snacking, no worries.

When you reach 10 st this time you'll feel fabulous! It;s all a matter of perspective. Last time you were 10st you'd never been any heavier, this time you'll be like 'I'm soooo much slimmer than I was this time last year'.
You'll be great, no worries hun.

I have the thoughts that when i weighed 10st i felt fat then and wasn't happy but I'm hoping it'll be like Pink! said, i'd never been heavier than that before so when i get to 10st i'll probably feel really slim just compared to what i'm used to feeling lol.
I like your logic about the 1000 cals so that you can have 1200 lol thats my kinda way of thinking x

Haha. It's great how the mind works!
I'm sure it'll be different. I didn't appreciate it first time around. Won't let it go again! Thanks for the kind words.

Went out for food yesterday. I made a good choice and had a omelette. Left the coleslaw and chips. But after went to exhibition opening and had 3 glasses of wine, and then 2 pints at the pub and 1 more pint in the other. So that wasn't so good. Stupid alcohol being so high calorie!

Anyway today...Got a little hangover. Had a ww yoghurt for breakfast and ww Mexican chilli with salad for lunch. Oh and glass of juice.

Half of prawn sandwich 160 cal.! Yay! I had some bread! I love bread. Haven't had bread for a long time! LOL

Made a curry for dinner. Chicken and vegetable with balti sauce. Had broccoli instead of rice. It was very yummy and filling. How many calories...no idea really. 100 grams of that sauce is about 100 calories. Plus chicken and veggies. I'll put 500 for that.
And then I had ww yogurt for dessert.
Very good day indeed for a hangover day!
Had some nuts and couple of sweets too.

Total so far: 1200

Last edited:
Hahaha not bad for a hangover day! I had a fried egg sandwhich the minute I woke up when I was hung-over the other day.
Bread is amazing.

Hope you're having a good weekend.

Mmm..I want more bread. Might bake on today. Got leftover yeast from Tuesday what needs using. Too bad I can't eat it :(

Food today:
ww yoghurt
coffee
apple 50

lunch:
ww chicken hotpot +salad+ couple of slices of ham while the microwave was on 400

prawn coctail salad 200
breaded fish, lots of veg and beans 500

Total : 1200 + sweets (I think 500 cal perhaps :(

Last edited:
Hey just thought i'd write a quick post to say i've been following your journey since you started and you're doing realy well! 13ibs lost and your managing to still enjoy your life / drink now and again, and maintain a healthy diet otherwise, so you're doing great. Looking forward to seeing you get closer to your target month on month. GL for your next weigh in!

Aw, you could make a proper loaf to give to someone and make yourself a mini-loaf as your sunday treat? A little bit won hurt if it's only every now and then.
Best wishes.

Aww thanks ImLosingWeight! (I always laugh when I have to address someone with their online nickname) It's very nice of you to pop by and say that! What about yourself? 35 pounds?! Thats amazing and you just started.
Yeah I have tried all kinds of diets before but if I don't like someone telling me that I can't have something so I find it's better if I can have everything and say no to myself. If you know what I mean :D

LOL Hans. Just the smell of imaginary bread!!!!

Pink - I'm not actually not too bothered not eating it. At work they call me the feeder already. I love to bake pies and cakes and bread and then feed it to other people. I rarely eat anything I make myself (because I know what goes inside there to make it so yummy!)

Hope that you all are having a lovely Sunday! x

MONDAY! well I've lost another 2 pounds. That's good. If I would lose weight quicker than that I would be worried. All good healthy stuff :)
I had lots of sweets yesterday. :( Won't do it again.I Promise. I just got angry and ate them. :'( Enough of that. New week new food.

Breakfast:
banana strawberry smoothie 135 cal
coffee

Lunch:
Chicken mash gravy veg 320 cal
salad 50
coffee 30

smoothie 140
misc things before dinner :D 100

Dinner :
fake chicken with veg 300

Total so far:1150