The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

Only lost 1lb this week, but I guess its better than a sts or a gain lol :p

Hoping next week will be better as i've bought lots of veg and fruit in this time. Still going to use the gym at least 4 times this week. maybe mostly at the weekend though and if I don't go i'll just do things at home. Just want a bigger loss next sunday lol

Measured myself tonight aswell and in some places i've lost up to 2.9 inches since I started a month ago :eek: Some places don't show much of a loss and my arms didn't show any! Oh well the biggest losses were on my tummy (-2.9in), waist (-2.9in) and hips (-2.8in):D I'm happy about those going! lol. Checked last week and they had changed but not by much so I guess going to the gym is doing me some good.

Hoping next week will be better as i've bought lots of veg and fruit in this time. Still going to use the gym at least 4 times this week. maybe mostly at the weekend though and if I don't go i'll just do things at home. Just want a bigger loss next sunday lol

Measured myself tonight aswell and in some places i've lost up to 2.9 inches since I started a month ago :eek: Some places don't show much of a loss and my arms didn't show any! Oh well the biggest losses were on my tummy (-2.9in), waist (-2.9in) and hips (-2.8in):D I'm happy about those going! lol. Checked last week and they had changed but not by much so I guess going to the gym is doing me some good.

Well done on the 1lb loss! That inch loss round middle in a month sounds good to me is that a dress size???

I forgot about measuring myself.. thanks for the reminder. I cant cram in time for the gym myself as I have 2/3 buses for work. Can just about manage 20 mins on the wii a day. Inch and weight loss would be great for me but OH will winge about buying clothes lol

1.5 pound on!! :eek::eek: How can that happen?! I woke up hungry, am eating tiny portions and I've put weight on?! :mad:

Signature adjusted, profile weight adjusted, no more EE days and not as many green days this week. Back to as many red days as possible.

Well done Gizmo, thats great on the loss and the inches woo hoo

1.5 pound on!! :eek::eek: How can that happen?! I woke up hungry, am eating tiny portions and I've put weight on?! :mad:

Signature adjusted, profile weight adjusted, no more EE days and not as many green days this week. Back to as many red days as possible.

Dont be disheartened, Im sure you have been eating well and doing all you can so maybe its water retention or muscle so dont look at is as bad xx

My weigh in this morning and I have lost 3 lbs :) So have updated my stats. 3 lbs to go for this month now to have reached 1 stone :)

well ladies! (and gents if you are there)
ive lost a grand total of NOTHING!! GGGRRRR
well according to the scales ive lost 1/2 a pound... but i dont count it unless it goes to the next pound!

im gutted... but i did have Thai on monday night, and roast lunch yesterday, so it cant be all that bad i suppose....
just blooming frustrating...
im now down a 1lb on my average... NEED TO CATCH UP..

must work mega hard this week!

Hi Mercury.. thanks for the welcome! I notice that there are quite a few Claire/Clare's on here! Not sure if you've seen 'The Breakfast Club', but there's a quote on there.. ' Claire's a fat girl's name!'. I remember being mortfied watching this at university with my friends but now I'm starting to wonder! Were we destined to a life of chubbydom when we were just seconds old?!?!?!

Good luck everyone. I had a baaaaad day yesterday when I went to a family buffet. Had swore i wouldn't eat.. but alas, my 'no willpower' raised it's ugly head again and before long I was stuffing my face like a good 'un! Ho Hum. Still, I've got 4 days before weigh in so hoping to be in ketosis and to have lost by then. Will keep you posted.
Cx

Hi Mercury.. thanks for the welcome! I notice that there are quite a few Claire/Clare's on here! Not sure if you've seen 'The Breakfast Club', but there's a quote on there.. ' Claire's a fat girl's name!'. I remember being mortfied watching this at university with my friends but now I'm starting to wonder! Were we destined to a life of chubbydom when we were just seconds old?!?!?!

Good luck everyone. I had a baaaaad day yesterday when I went to a family buffet. Had swore i wouldn't eat.. but alas, my 'no willpower' raised it's ugly head again and before long I was stuffing my face like a good 'un! Ho Hum. Still, I've got 4 days before weigh in so hoping to be in ketosis and to have lost by then. Will keep you posted.
Cx

Love the clare/claire comments hee hee but cant be true as Im not a clare/claire hee hee

hmmm family buffet yummy

well ladies! (and gents if you are there)
ive lost a grand total of NOTHING!! GGGRRRR
well according to the scales ive lost 1/2 a pound... but i dont count it unless it goes to the next pound!

im gutted... but i did have Thai on monday night, and roast lunch yesterday, so it cant be all that bad i suppose....
just blooming frustrating...
im now down a 1lb on my average... NEED TO CATCH UP..

must work mega hard this week!

Dont worry Im sure it will shift next week :)

x

Hey guys!

I'd like to join this if that's ok?

I actually have a little more than 4 stone to lose- I have 5. I've never measured myself-maybe I should start doing that. My jeans are feeling looser on me-but I figured that was because after wearing them for a couple of days my jeans tend to stretch. I also managed to get into a size 12 top-which for me is great! Normally I can just about get a size 14 on!

I went 7 weeks without losing a single pound! Started a diary on here and lost one pound the week before last and another at my last weigh in on Sunday! It's not much compared to everyone else but some is better than none! Will be doing some aerobics after work today-although I am feeling a little unwell so I may just curl up on the sofa and ask to be looked after :)

So...how are we all? Anyone had the same problem as I did re: the not losing anything for what felt like an eternity?!

I'm following a low gi diet and am kinda getting sick of eating salmon with spinach so if someone could give me any recipe ideas i'd be really grateful!

Hey guys!

I'd like to join this if that's ok?

I actually have a little more than 4 stone to lose- I have 5. I've never measured myself-maybe I should start doing that. My jeans are feeling looser on me-but I figured that was because after wearing them for a couple of days my jeans tend to stretch. I also managed to get into a size 12 top-which for me is great! Normally I can just about get a size 14 on!

I went 7 weeks without losing a single pound! Started a diary on here and lost one pound the week before last and another at my last weigh in on Sunday! It's not much compared to everyone else but some is better than none! Will be doing some aerobics after work today-although I am feeling a little unwell so I may just curl up on the sofa and ask to be looked after :)

So...how are we all? Anyone had the same problem as I did re: the not losing anything for what felt like an eternity?!

I'm following a low gi diet and am kinda getting sick of eating salmon with spinach so if someone could give me any recipe ideas i'd be really grateful!

Hello and welcome, of course you can join in :)

I need to lose over 10 stone (so breaking it up to make it feel more reachable)

Hope you feel better soon and Im sure someone will give you some ideas on recipe unfortunately I have no idea what a gi diet is :)

Hey Nee!

Thanks-I really don't know what's wrong with me! Half of me thinks going for a short run might actually make me feel better and then the other half of me thinks I don't have the energy and feel all cold and shivery :(

Low gi is all to do with carbs and stuff. It's going okish I suppose. But it's meant to help women with PCOS which is why i'm following it. I'm still a little annoyed that I didn't lose anything for so long but it's started to come off now and that's really all that matters :)

Hey Nee!

Thanks-I really don't know what's wrong with me! Half of me thinks going for a short run might actually make me feel better and then the other half of me thinks I don't have the energy and feel all cold and shivery :(

Low gi is all to do with carbs and stuff. It's going okish I suppose. But it's meant to help women with PCOS which is why i'm following it. I'm still a little annoyed that I didn't lose anything for so long but it's started to come off now and that's really all that matters :)

Maybe the flu is heading your way :(

Id love to have an official diet eating carbs yummy :)

Dont worry about not losing for 7 weeks, I had that issue between Oct and Nov and then gave up - again and gained half of what I lost back just keep pushing yourself - thats what I keep telling myself

Hey Nee!

Hey KG

Pop over to the Atkins board there are some fabulous recipes all low carb... plus there is also a South Beach thread too which has some great recipes!

I also have PCOS & low carb is the best way to lose weight. xx

Hi!
Hope its not too late for me to join in too. I have a big work event in September so i'm going to do my very best for at least a 2lb loss each week! 4st off by then would be pretty fab tho :)

Hi!
Hope its not too late for me to join in too. I have a big work event in September so i'm going to do my very best for at least a 2lb loss each week! 4st off by then would be pretty fab tho :)

Never to late :)

What diet are you doing?

Morning girlies,

Hope everyone's diet is going well?

I'm feeling so positive, so definately hoping for 4 stone off by September! And hopefully 5 - 5.5 off by Christmas! What a fab Christmas that would be aye??!!

xxxx

Never to late :)

What diet are you doing?

Thanks Nee. I'm on a xenical/low fat diet. Think i've finally got my head round it all.

ohh stbym 5st off by xmas would be fab!!

Morning girlies,

Hope everyone's diet is going well?

I'm feeling so positive, so definately hoping for 4 stone off by September! And hopefully 5 - 5.5 off by Christmas! What a fab Christmas that would be aye??!!

xxxx

So glad your feeling positive, I am too and I love it :)

4 stone by September is definately looking hopefull isnt it and yes it would be so good to have 5.5 off by xmas

Fingers crossed

x

Thanks Nee. I'm on a xenical/low fat diet. Think i've finally got my head round it all.

ohh stbym 5st off by xmas would be fab!!

Thats ok :) I also use xenical but not all the time

id really like to join too if its ok? atm i an 14st 11lb and my goal weight is 10st, so hopefully i can lose some with you. this kind of thread is just what i need, loads of support and my chance to support other people!! i have a weigh in tonight so i will be on letting everyone know my result! x

id really like to join too if its ok? atm i an 14st 11lb and my goal weight is 10st, so hopefully i can lose some with you. this kind of thread is just what i need, loads of support and my chance to support other people!! i have a weigh in tonight so i will be on letting everyone know my result! x

hey :)

Good luck with the weigh in tonight, make sure you let us know how it goes

x

Hey,I hope everyone is doing ok.

I had sausage and chips today lol I love chips but haven't eaten any since I first started taking xenical nearly 10 weeks ago. So I had some McCain oven chips (they are under 5% fat,woohoo) and quorn sausages,it was yummy!
I am now off to the gym to burn the calories off!

Fingers crossed for losses this week people! :D

Claire x

Back