The Biggest Loser - Sky Real Lives - Finale on way!!

I love this show. I always end up crying aswell because you know what they are going through and you feel for them. But its such great motivation to succeed with your own diet.

The couples series is on at the mo, every weeknight at 9pm on sky real lives (channel 253) but it was repeated last night till like 4am. The winner of this series is actually on the biggest loser website, i'd tell you who it is but i dont want to spoil it. Lets just say the loser looks amazing and its not like all the other series of the the show.

Anyway, i'll shut up now, lol.

xx

Maybe Baby, I think know what you mean!! ;) Am looking forward to the finale - think it might actually be tonight! :cool:

Maybe Baby, I think know what you mean!! ;) Am looking forward to the finale - think it might actually be tonight! :cool:

I think the finale is on tuesday night. At the end of tonights episode there will only be 4 ppl left then i think its another weigh in before the finale! Although i know who wins, i cant wait for the finale. Going to be glued to my TV screen, lol and i will be joined by my family too because i have got them hooked on it too, lol xx

My eldest daughter loves watching it with me - and she no longer goes 'oh Mum' when I have a bawl :cry: Am really loving it - am seriously considering trying to find another one of their late night runs and recording it on DVD to watch later! :cool:

My eldest daughter loves watching it with me - and she no longer goes 'oh Mum' when I have a bawl :cry: Am really loving it - am seriously considering trying to find another one of their late night runs and recording it on DVD to watch later! :cool:

It might be on all night on sunday, i'm not sure. I wish i could record it but i cant. I had to fight back my tears tonight because i know my sisters, especially my little sis will laugh at me. I am considering buying the series on DVD, but depends if i have the money, lol. xx

Oh I bawl all the time watching this - although not as much as Mark :giggle: I downloaded the Austrialian one while it was on and that was amazing, so cool to see Adro again in this one! :cool: And he still looked really good :wow:

Oh I bawl all the time watching this - although not as much as Mark :giggle: I downloaded the Austrialian one while it was on and that was amazing, so cool to see Adro again in this one! :cool: And he still looked really good :wow:

I never got to watch all the Austrailian one, i think i got swamped in uni work :(. I only found out that Adro won when i saw him in this one, he does look amazing. I didnt think he would win, i thought the firefighter guy would win, cant remember his name though.
Everytime mark cries i cry too, aww, he's such a sweetie, lol xx

Oh blimey, what was the name of the firefighter one?! :confused: I still have season II of BLUS with Matt, Suzy and Seth - now that was cool! :wow:

Oh blimey, what was the name of the firefighter one?! :confused: I still have season II of BLUS with Matt, Suzy and Seth - now that was cool! :wow:

That season was amazing, the transformations were breath taking. How gorjus did suzy look on finale night and Matt, what a hotty! Its just so motivational.

I think there is a new season with the new trainer that replaces Gillian, but i think there is a twist and she comes back. I saw it on the Biggest Loser website. But as usual we will have to wait forever to get it over here, lol.

I think the firefighters name was Wal? Gosh he was so annoying.

I best get off to bed now. I'l prob be back in here after trmws episode, lol.

Speak to you soon hun.

Night xx :)

Nite nite honey, you're right about it being Wal, and I'll check out the BL website. See ya after tomorrow's show :wavey:

Maybe,I'm sending you a PM :D

Thanks for the PM, i'll be on my laptop forever watching the episodes :D, lol.

I hope your having a good day :) xx

Hi DQ, did you watch tonights episode?? I think it was fab how they helped them make healthy verisons of their favourite dishes, i have been thinking of doing that when i have worked up the CD plans.

The challenge was so cool, imagine having to run weighing what you used to weigh, thats a real eye opener. My jaw always drops when they are given the challenges, i am like oh my gosh, they have to do what!! It really motivates me to get in the gym tho but i cant do much whilst SSing.

Cant wait untill next week and the finale, i love how they always show the home videos of the finalist trying to lose the last bit of weight.

Anyway, i'l shut up now, lol. I hope you've had a good day :) xx

Hey honey - didn't get to watch it properly as hubby gone out, and me been running up and down with daughter :rolleyes: I love seeing how they handle it all at home, so this could be interesting!!! :clap: Hope you had a good one mate ;)

Hey honey - didn't get to watch it properly as hubby gone out, and me been running up and down with daughter :rolleyes: I love seeing how they handle it all at home, so this could be interesting!!! :clap: Hope you had a good one mate ;)

lol, it was a good episode :) and i cried at the end when they were showing them a video of their journey on the biggest loser :cry: :cry:. Its just amazing how much they lose :eek: and how great they all look now.

My little sister was asking me if i would ever go on the show if i had a lot to lose and i was like :D HELL YEH ABSOLULTEY :D!!! and i said i'd win aswell because i am major competitive, lol :D. But it would have to be the american one because i dont like the UK version of biggest loser and i would love to have a nice cuddle with Bob ;), i think hes so lush :eek:. Is he gay tho:confused:? I dont know, i kinda get that vibe from him, lol :p. I 'd be scared of Gillian but i think i would lose more with her as the trainer, lol, look at me, going off in day dream land :eek: about being on the biggest loser, lol.

xx

I actually started an application for the UK one.....

....and no, Bob is most definitely NOT gay!! :giggle:

I actually started an application for the UK one.....

....and no, Bob is most definitely NOT gay!! :giggle:

What happened with the application?? If you dont mind me asking.

Mmmmm, Bob is scrumptious, lol :D

awh no i was hoping ye had left a comment on who the final 3 were, i didnt want to no but do haha i missed last nights episode!! oh hey by the way my names cathy and i LOVE biggest loser, its deadly.
and i thought bob was gay too lol!!!
and i also cried the other nite when it showed them there videos!!
any chance i could get the link to the seasons online?? or am i being cheeky by turning up here and asking :) ya can tell me no though i dont mid (please dont :):))

Back