The Biggest Loser - Sky Real Lives - Finale on way!!

Hi Cathy - check your private message box ;)

I went out last night, so missed that episode - please please please tell me it's repeated?!!! :eek: :eek:

ye its repeated monday on 253 or 254.....one of them!!
woooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo im going to bed now haha me fella will kill me!!

they got through....woooohoooo was soooooooooooo delighted for them!!!! but was soooo shocked with the shock ali gave them....dont want to give any thing away if ye havent seen it haha final on tues delighted haha

LA lallalalalalla - I'm not listening!!! :eek: Am playing catch up this evening!! Biggest Loser Season 5 just finished downloading so shall start watching that soon too :clap:

oh no u didnt see it!!! its good!! i HAD season 5 downloading and some eejit msnd me a virus so had to stop it in the process to get the virus out of the system first!! was raging ill start it again to nite!!

im raging its broken into to nites!!! ya watching it?? OH MY GOD THEY LOOK FAB!!

Hey ladies, sorry i havent been about! I haven't been able to get on the laptop because i have been so busy. I managed to watch the show tonight but only at 6:30pm. I missed the last 10 minutes tho because the bad weather made the TV go all funny.

I'm hoping to watch tonights 9pm episode in the morning re-cap.

I cudn't belives the losses the girls had (on the 6:30pm episode). Who went out the boys, Mark or Roger?? It would have so been Roger if the audience didnt have to vote.

I hope you're all well :) xx

hey maybe...dya really wanna be told??? wait till u c it ull be shocked i think i was any ways!!!

delighted for them all!!!

and i only realised bout season 5bout 6o clock tonite dunno how though!!! say ya were raging after it taking so long haha xx

cant wait for tomorros episode!!

Why did America vote for Roger?? Mark should have been in the final 3, he worked so hard to get back on the show after he was eliminated.

I was abit raged that the finale has been split into 2 episodes, you get into watching the show and then its over, grrr.

Cant wait for tonights episode! I hope i can get the remote for the hour.

xx

Cant believe how great they all look - i know who wins, but still cant wait toowatch it! mark looked awesome and should have been in final, he workedso hard and went through a lot!

i was soooo raging that mark got booted!! id love for ali to win!!
i hated the episodes split too but my fella not home till late so gonna watch the repeat at half 7 to half 8 and then there will only be half hour break in between!!! ha

oh my god u no....shush dont tell!! haha im all excited for them and everything!! (i dont get out much lol lol :))

Ok, I admit it - I watched it last night on my computer cos I couldn't wait!! Wasn't it awesome!!!??!!! :wow: :wow:

ah dq u should be ashamed haha ok i waited...i was sooooooooo delighted for bernie even though id say mark was raging 1lb!!!

wanted ali to do it to get the first girl and i hate roger hes sooooooooo cocky!!

I'm so glad Ali won!! Girl Power!!!!!! xx

ye i was the same even though i prefer brittany to her but id rather any of them bar roger got it haha raging its over now ha

Back