• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

The biggest loser u.k are now taking applications for this years series.

big-dollop

Need To Downsize!
Its bad enough being the size i am without going on telly and being humiliated dont think i will bother applying just try and become the biggest loser on my own with the help of the nice people on this forum.:)

does anyone happen to know when it would happen? Im assuming it might be Jan next year if theyre auditioning now? Would love to do it but dont think i have the nerve!
x

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
The uk one is appauling though. The previous contestants have been moaners and whingers.

The uk one is appauling though. The previous contestants have been moaners and whingers.
I totally agree. Im completely addicted to the US and AUS one but I absolutely HATE the UK one. The trainers are just so unlikeable and the contestants as you say seem such a bunch of moaners. Their losses dont seem anywhere near the same as the US/AUS ones either.

Shabba

Loves the Nom Nom!!!
thats it. my partner tells me they cant do half the tasks either. Were recording US season 8 at the min, i havent enough hours in the day for australia but i refuse to watch the uk version. Why should we? I love Jillian and Bob!!!!!

slimmarach

will be size 10
does anyone happen to know when it would happen? Im assuming it might be Jan next year if theyre auditioning now? Would love to do it but dont think i have the nerve!
x
The application page says you have to be free from sept 2010, sorry wasn't aware the link wasn't allowed.

The UK version had a bunch of whinners, but to be honest. I seriously cant believe that there is going to be a new series of this. Seriously?

Last edited by a moderator:

minirog

Silver Member
I've applied. Haven't heard anything though :(

*Sparkles*

**2015 is my Year!**
If I could guarantee the time off work I would apply for sure!
I did watch a you tube clip of someone from a previous season of BL USA and they said its not all what you see on tv. Some weight ins are more than a week and some less which has made me a bit dissausioned by it all (still addicted to watching it tho lol)