The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Aesir the film was C R A P!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I am a big fat Liar!!

It was great, well I enjoyed it anyway, I did hear a few disappointed Twihard's giving it the old thumbs down. It was a bit corny in places but really worth the 3 hours sleep I only got last night!

Hoping to get a bit done on the bike later, for now I'm just relaxing doing an on-line shop wondering what to wear on wed's as I got nominated for Miss Slinky!! (Embarrased much!??!?!?)

Yaaaaaay I have heard good and bad. But at the end of the day its impossible to fit a WHOLE book into one film. Editing has to be done

Lol I meant generally when books are changed to film, hardcore fans always expect every gesture and syllable to be acted out.

I dreamt I started the c25k, does that count as exercise? :D

Get exercising stitchy!!

Still not feeling well so no exercise :( however I did break out my christmas piano sheet music and had a go. Very festive feeling :)

I've managed 10 mins Kettle and 21km's today plus the shopping which took over an hour!!!! Pushing a trolley thats getting heavier surely counts towards BM doesn't it???!!!! ;-)

Hahah - yes I did gatecrash your thread. I apologise :p. I think I must have just not realised where I was posting :D.

And I have been exercising, thank you very much ;). Today I did W6D2 of C25k, and level 1 of the 30 day shred. And I walked for about 45 minutes too. Am a bit snoozy now.... :)

Wowzers thats a whole lotta body magic!!!

I used the c25k to get to my wedding weight in 2009. I didn't finish the programme as I just tried to beat my time every day but it helped me learn to run....at first I couldn't even make it the end of the road!!! I miss running still to this day but with a little one I just can't do it anymore.

Good luck with the rest of the programme!!!

Hi all,
haven't been on for the last few days as no exercise done since Wednesday or Thursday.

Might do a bit of both later as wrist and back ok now.

2lb off for me this week so maybe the scan bran challenge does work as went to the Red hot buffet at Liverpool yesterday and it was lovely, or maybe traipsing round all the shops for hours on end was what did it.

Hallo and welcome Stitchy x

Well I swapped rooms around upstairs, so one of the bedrooms and the spare room have switched. Was sweatings buckets, thats gotta be BM!!

Well done for the 2lb loss Ange!

I managed to do my 70km BM target I set myself for the week, infact I managed 75, really helps working towards 15 min blocks, keeps me going that little bit more!

I've totalled up my sheet and i've done way over any of the stages, going to keep filing them out each week now.

Next week's target is to increase the Kettle exercise as i'm still only doing 10min sections.

Hi both
How are you doing? I haven't done any exercise this week so far. Still trying to get back into the being back at work mode.
I am off again next week until Thursday, so hopefully will get some exercise in over the weekend and then next week before I go back.
Too tired at the moment to do any, its hard getting back into trying to go to bed earlier.

Hope you are both ok!

Hey Ange, Hey Aesir,

Well I'm back from class and I lost 2.5 and................I won Miss slinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Ange, Hey Aesir,

Well I'm back from class and I lost 2.5 and................I won Miss slinky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO absolutely fantastic, well done you!!!
See Body magic does work x :clap::clap::clap::wow:

Now that's just what I need to get to my 2 stone award.

Ha fat chance of that unless I stop being lazy and do some exercise.

Back