The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

whats happened to everyone??

ive signed up for some olympic sport taster sessions up here - synchronized swimming tomorrow :) then triathlon sessions (outdoor swimming!), fencing and archery... excited :D x

I've got no internet except for at work which i'm only aloud to use in non work time!

Once i'm in my new home I promise to get back into exercising and track you all down!

HI everyone, sorry I've not been on for quite some time but I kind of lost my way on they exercise front but hopefully back on track. Started the gym and went 4 times last week and 3 x swimming. I haven't been using my exercise bike for quite a while but I have been doing a bit of 'biggest loser, last chance' which certainly gets my heart racing. Started that again about 2 weeks ago on and off and its surprising how much more I can do than when I 1st tried it out a few months ago, oh also been trying to get in some walking when the weather is ok.
Nice to see that your house sale has gone through ok and you are getting ready to move into your new house Lucy and nice to see that you are sill at target. a long way to go still for me but feeling pretty good anyway.

what is the biggest loser last chance thing Ange?

lovely to see you back :D we need to resurrect this thread and get us posting again :)

I've been AWOL...still doing bootcamp 3 times a week but not been out running much due to lack of time but got off my arse and did a quick 5k this evening :)

You done your spartan thing yet?

Biggest loser, last chance is a dvd by Gillian Michaels and other PT from biggest loser. It's a dvd that I downloaded quite a while ago and a bit similar to the 30 day shred but not quite as much jumping around as I can't do too much of that as I have arthritis in my knees. Its a 20 mins workout, same as the shred.
Did the gym 4 x this week and swimming twice. Weight seems to be really slowing down last few months. Lost 3lbs this week but that is part of the 2 lb i put on last week. I've been playing with the same 1/2 stone now for about 3 months but slowly very slowly getting nearer to that next stone mark.

Youll get there Ange!! Thanks for the dvd info as well :) i like the shred so hopefully ill like the biggest loser :) xx

I see, I turn my back for 5 mins (or 8 weeks?!) and you all go and do one!

Where????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x-x

i've been trekking along Hadrians Wall - 20miles :)

howre you? x

well done! was your moment of truth a bad one or have you been okay off plan for all those weeks? :)

im getting back onto the exercise - 1/2hr davina dvd yesterday - cardio box, and same today - core stability :)

i have realised that i cant side plank at all! :p

Since my last weigh in at class I've gained 5lbs but overall since stopping the plan it's more like 9lbs so I've got some work to do!

Where's Daniel, how is he?

X

hes about - doing absolutely brilliantly :D i'll not spoil the surprise, i'll text him and tell him to get his skinny butt back on here to tell you himself :) xx

well no exercise for me.. but i did decide to go and join weight watchers.. so i'm reading through all the stuff for tomorrow morning :)

Howdy y'all :)

I'm still going! But not with SW lol. Think I'm about two and a half stone lighter than the last time I posted in this thread. Thanks to my trainer :D

Still got about 2 stone to go before I check my body any decide whether to keep cutting or bulk up with muscle.

Glad you guys are still going strong! And widow, yes, side plank is a royal biatch!!

Back