The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Hi :) I haven't been on these boards for ages, but the New Year has brought my well fed rear back! lol.

I'd like to lose 75 lb and have lost 50 already (was a lot more, but 2 stone of that has gone back on :sigh: ).

Love the idea of this thread, so can I join please? :)

Going to get started from tomorrow morning and back to exercise classes in the evening. Ohhhhh, it's going to hurt! lol

Jayne x

Hi :) I haven't been on these boards for ages, but the New Year has brought my well fed rear back! lol.

I'd like to lose 75 lb and have lost 50 already (was a lot more, but 2 stone of that has gone back on :sigh: ).

Love the idea of this thread, so can I join please? :)

Going to get started from tomorrow morning and back to exercise classes in the evening. Ohhhhh, it's going to hurt! lol

Jayne x

Nice to see you here hun.... I've been lurking for a long time but ready to start over.... regained all 6 stone...:eek::sigh: but seeing a new CDC tomorrow and plan to get started from Tuesday 8th - got the Annual Minimins Newcastle Tour of Pubs and Clubs to contend with at the weekend...lol - unless we get snowed in....:eek:

Love

Hi Mich hun :) I have no doubt whatsoever that you will lose that weight again. You are a strong lady and in the right frame of mind to do it now, so you will!

I'm not ready to face a VLCD at the moment. Been struggling recently with a nasty (and first ever in my life) bout of depression. Just coming out the other side now thanks to some good old Prozac, so think easy does it at the moment is the way to go for me ;) Just getting back to regular exercise, good nutrition and losing a few pounds is just what I need right now :)

Have a fab weekend away hun :)

Speak soon x

2007 has pushed me back into the 'century zone' :(

I haven't had my 'official' weigh in yet (that's on Friday) but I strongly suspect I will need to lose well over 100lb - drat and double drat!!

May I join you all?

Please count me in. This year is the year - I feel it in my bones. I'm starting this year with 176lb to lose.

I had my weigh in and my utlimate goal stands at 113lb (unlucky for some! ;))

That would take me to 10st but as I can't remember what it was like to be 10st (I think Noah was carving his Ark at the time), I may re-adjust in either direction when I get there - or thereabouts.

Hi All!

I saw my counsellor last week but as my BMI was over 40 I need the doc to sign my form.... which she has (at a cost of 25 quid... rob dogs...:eek:) anyway, I went to see CDC again today and have actually lost 2lbs since I was weighed last week.... can only put this down to a bit of an upset tum at the weekend so not overeating!

Anyway, I weighed in at a hefty 19.3lbs today and will start SSing tomorrow... I have set a goal of loosing 100lbs which will take me to approx 12.2 or 3lbs not sure.... I may or may not decided to loose my - target weight is around 11.5 - 11.7lbs so we shall see....

Starting in the morning with renewed enthusiasm and positivity.... I have bags and bags of gorgeous size 16 clothes in my loft crying out to be worn again this summer and I fully intend to wear them....!!!

Love

Hi ya Mich,

Hope you get off to a flying start. Oh if only we could bottle the enthusiasm and determination we feel at the begining and drink it when things look a bit bleak. This forum is the next best thing though so keep us posted on your progress. You'll soon be in those 16's and before you know it, they'll be too big.

I've got a humungous box of size 16/18 clothes too Mich! It's hard for me to imagine being able to get into them again now that I'm back up to a size 22/24 ... but I got into them once - right?

Eventually, I'd like to get into a 14 (I don't even dare whisper '12') ;)

Hi ya Mich,

Hope you get off to a flying start. Oh if only we could bottle the enthusiasm and determination we feel at the begining and drink it when things look a bit bleak. This forum is the next best thing though so keep us posted on your progress. You'll soon be in those 16's and before you know it, they'll be too big.

Thanks Plus.... I remember when I first started LL back in Oct 2005 the enthusiasm overwhelmed me - I quite surprised myself how strong I was.... I am aiming for this again..... at the moment size 16's even 18's would be wonderful.... but when I last wore them they were starting to feel a bit loose and I wasn't at goal so you never know....:D

I've got a humungous box of size 16/18 clothes too Mich! It's hard for me to imagine being able to get into them again now that I'm back up to a size 22/24 ... but I got into them once - right?

Eventually, I'd like to get into a 14 (I don't even dare whisper '12') ;)

Know exactly where your coming from RD..... I too am a size 22/24/26 (after vowing never ever ever to go there again....:eek::rolleyes:).... for me at the moment the size 16's are my ultimate though when I last wore them I was over a stone over my goal.... almost 2 stone.... but I've highered my target weight this time round.. initially...;)

We can do this.... we had the strength before and can do it again... :D

Hi All!

I saw my counsellor last week but as my BMI was over 40 I need the doc to sign my form.... which she has (at a cost of 25 quid... rob dogs...:eek:) anyway, I went to see CDC again today and have actually lost 2lbs since I was weighed last week.... can only put this down to a bit of an upset tum at the weekend so not overeating!

Anyway, I weighed in at a hefty 19.3lbs today and will start SSing tomorrow... I have set a goal of loosing 100lbs which will take me to approx 12.2 or 3lbs not sure.... I may or may not decided to loose my - target weight is around 11.5 - 11.7lbs so we shall see....

Starting in the morning with renewed enthusiasm and positivity.... I have bags and bags of gorgeous size 16 clothes in my loft crying out to be worn again this summer and I fully intend to wear them....!!!

Love

Hi Mich,

Don't want to disappoint you, but I think you'll be wearing your Size 16 clothes in the summer.

I'm just being honest love.

Me thinks you'll be much much smaller and your hubby will be forking out for sizes much smaller :D

Hi Mich,

Don't want to disappoint you, but I think you'll be wearing your Size 16 clothes in the summer.

I'm just being honest love.

Me thinks you'll be much much smaller and your hubby will be forking out for sizes much smaller :D

lol..... you make me larf.... my aim is size 16 for now anything less will be a bonus...... and if it's less then sssshhhh don't tell hubby I'll be spending all his cash.....;)

The trick is in the wording Mich .... you get some stuff in the sales and then announce "You'll never guess how much I've saved!!"

I bought a couple of bits for £23 the other day ... would've been £74 pre-sale - so I've 'saved' us over £50! What an angel I am!! :D

Mich - Well done on getting back on SS :) Really admire you and am absolutely 100% sure you will be in those size 16's (and smaller) before you know it :)

D_Q - Thanks for the welcome :)

I finally enrolled in Weight Watchers last night and hit the supermarket straight after to stock up ready for today. I forgot what good food tasted like! Been eating rubbish for so long now. Am off to step aerobics tonight :)

Good luck to everyone :)

Love
Jayne x

Back