The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Hi Mich
Weekends are tough and at least you didn't go in for a full-on binge. Couldn't you adapt the plan a little and do AAM every weekend instead of the usual format?

At least that way you'd have a little food incorporated into the plan 'legally' at a time you find difficult and I bet it would have a negligible effect (if any at all) on your weight loss.

Hi Mich
Weekends are tough and at least you didn't go in for a full-on binge. Couldn't you adapt the plan a little and do AAM every weekend instead of the usual format?

At least that way you'd have a little food incorporated into the plan 'legally' at a time you find difficult and I bet it would have a negligible effect (if any at all) on your weight loss.

Good idea RD..... I think I'll chat with my CDC on Tuesday - perhaps do 790 on Fri/Sat/Sun...... I know when I've done it before I've enjoyed it.... and like you say is sure better than going headlong into the usual weekend 'fayre'....:rolleyes:

Hope your weekend has gone well with the family....:)

Hi guys!

Well I can't believe a week has gone by already and I've my first weigh in tomorrow....:eek: I have not managed to be 100% good but have not been v v bad either.... just a few bits here and there I shouldn't:eek: Bizzarly I haven't felt hungry at all.... well maybe a bit but not starving eat your arm off type hungry... even though I know I'm not in ketosis...mmmm strange....:confused:

Anyway, I did jump on my scales this morning and they have moved a few pounds so hopefully tomorrow will be showing som kind of loss - at this stage I will be happy to get into the next stone down bracket - which is 4lbs needed and I feel confident I've done that.... :D

I'm going to discuss the possibilities of having a AAM/790 type day on the weekends cos I do find them v v hard.... I'm sure it won't be a problem... but want to check....

Anyway, gonna go play on Facebook for a bit.....:rolleyes:

Hope everyone is OK....:D

Love

You sound positive Mich - nice one my dear! :clap: Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - will be checking in to see how you did :vibes:

You sound positive Mich - nice one my dear! :clap: Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow - will be checking in to see how you did :vibes:

Thanks chick..... I'm taking baby steps at the mo... but am sure if I see a good result at the scales it will spur me to continue.... along with all the lovely clothes I have just begging to be work.... again...:rolleyes:

Hi guys!

Well I can't believe a week has gone by already and I've my first weigh in tomorrow....:eek: I have not managed to be 100% good but have not been v v bad either.... just a few bits here and there I shouldn't:eek: Bizzarly I haven't felt hungry at all.... well maybe a bit but not starving eat your arm off type hungry... even though I know I'm not in ketosis...mmmm strange....:confused:

Anyway, I did jump on my scales this morning and they have moved a few pounds so hopefully tomorrow will be showing som kind of loss - at this stage I will be happy to get into the next stone down bracket - which is 4lbs needed and I feel confident I've done that.... :D

I'm going to discuss the possibilities of having a AAM/790 type day on the weekends cos I do find them v v hard.... I'm sure it won't be a problem... but want to check....

Anyway, gonna go play on Facebook for a bit.....:rolleyes:

Love

Well done on getting through this week hun!!! I KNEW you could do it!!

Will be waiting to see how you do tommorow and I'm sure it will be the 4lbs you hope for.... if not more...:D...xxxxxxxx

Well done on getting through this week hun!!! I KNEW you could do it!!

Will be waiting to see how you do tommorow and I'm sure it will be the 4lbs you hope for.... if not more...:D...xxxxxxxx

Awww thanks chick... more than 4lbs would be good but I don't want to be greedy now....lol;)

Hope your OK......have you started the new job yet?

Speak soon...

Love

Hi Mich,

I really admire you ... god there are so many on here !! You are one of them. :D

I reckon you will be 4 stone lighter by the Brummie meet.

I'm part of the century club along with you. I love your idea of the 10% ticker, don't mind if I copy you do you? :eek:

:hug99:

cc xx

Last edited:
Hi Mich,

I really admire you ... god there are so many on here !! You are one of them. :D

I reckon you will be 4 stone lighter by the Brummie meet.

I'm part of the century club along with you. I love your idea of the 10% ticker, don't mind if I copy you do you? :eek:

:hug99:

cc xx

Thanks CC

I will be happy with 3 stone for the BHam meet but 4 would be wonderful....:D

Go ahead and do the 10% thingy..... doesn't make the overall loss look so daunting when it's broken down.... quite a few people have got a 10% ticker.... I think I got the idea from someone else so feel free to copy me...;):D

Off to weigh in in 2 hours so will report back loss later on... it's an absolute foul day here wish I could just stay in snugged up but needs must and all....!!

I think I'll post lots more around here as I'm in the century club :D
Good luck with the weigh. I have everty faith that you'll have lost significantly this week, you've been an absolute angel.

xx

P.S - I wish I could stay in bed too. I'm exhausted!!

Hi CC!
Another Centurion - cool! And the 10% thing is catching on ... I worked it out I had about 8st to lose and that was 8 x 1 stone targets ... but only SIX targets to get to goal if I broke it down into 10% blocks.

And each 10% goal gets smaller and smaller as my weight reduces - the last one will only be 10lb! :)
I'm really enjoying the 790 plan (if there's any such thing as 'enjoying' a diet!). I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Friday after doing it for one whole week to see if it's a good enough loss to spur me on. Not sure how I'll feel if I get there and I've lost 1lb though!
I've done several keto tests and have never dipped out of ketosis so that's a good sign.

Watch this space!! ;)

Hi All!

Just a quick post to say I lost.....6lbs which I am well chuffed with.....:D

This has took me into the '18 stone' bracket (which psychologically is good....;)) and means my BMI has also gone down too..... so it's all good....:D

Had a chat with my CDC and we have decided that I will SS as many days as I want to/can.... and then do AAM/790 on the other days..... ie.... if it's too tough to SS then instead of diving headlong into rubbish food have healthy AAM/790 food....:p

So as I start another week I feel even more determined than last.... just having a hot choc shake then do the shopping.... :D

Thank you all for your support.....we CAN do this and WILL do this....

PS - my CDC said she wants me to be in the '16 stone' bracket by Bham meet so thats 2 stone by April.... can I do it...TOO RIGHT...:gimi:

6lb is fandabbydozy Mich!! Well done (best part of half a stone!!)

I think the idea of having a controlled low carb / high protein meal when you need to eat is fantastic and will take away the 'eat anything and beat yourself up with guilt afterwards' syndrome!

With a bit of determination and lots of support, we'll all be at least a couple of stones lighter for Brum! :)

6lb is fandabbydozy Mich!! Well done (best part of half a stone!!)

I think the idea of having a controlled low carb / high protein meal when you need to eat is fantastic and will take away the 'eat anything and beat yourself up with guilt afterwards' syndrome!

With a bit of determination and lots of support, we'll all be at least a couple of stones lighter for Brum! :)

Whoo hoo, nice one Mich :clap:

Thanks RD & DQ:D

I am v happy with that..... and determined to continue into next week with the same grit and determination.... I CAN DO THIS:D

Hi Mich, Debbie & CC,
i know i'm not a centurian, but as you're posting in here (& Mich doesn't have a diary at pressent) i thought i'd just pop in &lend you my support.
Mich - fantastic news on 6 lbs :happy036: bet you're reet chuffed with that & so you should be. Good idea to "legalise" food on an as & when needed basis, less likely to fall by the wayside.
Here's to a good week girls
laa
xx

Hi Mich, Debbie & CC,
i know i'm not a centurian, but as you're posting in here (& Mich doesn't have a diary at pressent) i thought i'd just pop in &lend you my support.

But a very welcome 'honourary' Centurion!

Back