The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

The trick is in the wording Mich .... you get some stuff in the sales and then announce "You'll never guess how much I've saved!!"

I bought a couple of bits for £23 the other day ... would've been £74 pre-sale - so I've 'saved' us over £50! What an angel I am!! :D

Junno RD you are absolutely right .... in fact I do believe I have used those words in the past...;) The amount of money I 'save' this family on clothes for ALL of us is quite frankly unbelievable....lol:rolleyes::D

Mich - Well done on getting back on SS :) Really admire you and am absolutely 100% sure you will be in those size 16's (and smaller) before you know it :)

D_Q - Thanks for the welcome :)

I finally enrolled in Weight Watchers last night and hit the supermarket straight after to stock up ready for today. I forgot what good food tasted like! Been eating rubbish for so long now. Am off to step aerobics tonight :)

Good luck to everyone :)

Love
Jayne x

Thanks Jayne... only Day 1 but so far so good.....:D Size 20 would be a bonus at the mo but I know I can do it so aim low is my plan..... even if I'm a size 16 by the summer that'd be fab as most of my size 16's are summer clothes:cool:

Well done on going to WW... I 'tried':rolleyes: if about a month before Xmas... failed miserably at it.... heart just wasn't in it...:eek: See your still doing your exercising.... good on you.... really must attempt some this time round....

Speak soon....

Love

hello ppl. Just poppin in introducing myself - I'm rose, doing lipotrim - and weight watchers looking more and more attractive by the day - no scrub that - minute! Day four of the diet and day three of ketosis, can feel a difference already th dont want to tempt fate!

I'm 13 and a half stone and a size 16 - aiming for 8 and half/9 stone. I dont want to waste another year of my life feelin like a beached whale and preventing myself from living the life I want. So its time to take the power back from all those lovely lovely foods that have got me here! lol

Its lovely to see everyone supporting each other - at least everyone here knows what this weight loss trial is like.

Good Luck Everybody. :) :)

Well that's it Day 1 done and dusted......

3 1/2 x litres water
1 x Leek and Potatoe soup
1 x Hot Choc Shake
1 x Choc Muffin

Have the onset of a banging headache so just took a couple of Solphedine....:(

Can hardly keep my eyes open tonight so an early night por moi:D

Going to resist the urge to hop on them scales daily..:scale:

Night all.... see you tomorrow for Day 2!!!

Love

Bloody hell you've done well girl. I am in awe. Yo'uve done something I@ve not been able to do for months ... stick to the diet for even 1 day!! :hug99:

Well done Mich!!

Well done Mich! Every journey begins with a single step :)

I'm at the end of day 5 so you're hot on my tail.

Bloody hell you've done well girl. I am in awe. Yo'uve done something I@ve not been able to do for months ... stick to the diet for even 1 day!! :hug99:

Well done Mich!!

Well done Mich! Every journey begins with a single step :)

I'm at the end of day 5 so you're hot on my tail.

Thanks CC & RD

CC- I've quite surprised myself to be honest.... although I think having a complete break from CD for at least 4 months may have helped as the constant on-off-on-off was doing me no good at all....in a way it's almost a relief to be on packs cos I really am bored with food....OMG did I just say that....lol:eek: Take for example last night - officially 'last supper'.... really, really didn't know what I fancied so ended up with chicken tikka wraps and no pudding...:eek: Stood in Tesco for about 10 mins looking at all the different puds and really didn't know what I wanted - so didn't have any...... did have a couple of the kids choc coins... ssssh don't tell them....;) and a large glass of ice cold milk - I love cold milk!!!

RD - Hope to make it to Day 5, then 6, 7 etc and beyond.... did you read I'd worked it out and it's excactly 100 days to Bham meet up..... I reckon we can both be 4 stone down by then... no problem...:D

OK - blurry eyes from headache and tiredness so def off to bed..

Ta ta for now..... (thanks for your support guys - much appreciated..... mwah xxxx)

Hello, i'd like to join you all here please, i have 118lbs to lose which will bring me down to 11 st, then i'll reassess the situation as i'll be in totally unknown territory after the 14st 1 mark!!!

Feels good to be around people that are in it for the long haul! :)

Im on day 4 by the way!!

Hello, i'd like to join you all here please, i have 118lbs to lose which will bring me down to 11 st, then i'll reassess the situation as i'll be in totally unknown territory after the 14st 1 mark!!!

Feels good to be around people that are in it for the long haul! :)

Im on day 4 by the way!!

Hi Emmie Lou

Looks like me and you are around the same weight with a similar goal..... I started on Wednesday at 19.3lbs and my first target is 12.3lbs.... for a healthy BMI though it'll need to be around 11.3lbs so will be maybe going lower..... and whilst it'll be a while by the summer we will be almost there.... once started it really doesn't take that long for the weight to drop off...!!!;)

Good luck......:D

Hi Emmie Lou
Welcome to the group. Good luck with your journey - you'll get loads of support here and it makes it so much easier knowing there are others who know how you feel :)

:) Hi RD and Mich,

Snap Mich my first goal is 10%, so 27lbs with 23 to go!!

I've told myself that im on ss'ing until around June/July time or until i reach 11 stone then i'll go onto a different stage of cd or ww and hopefully continue to lose until im at a weight im happy with!!

I have broken all of my goals into 10% sections
1st=27lbs
2nd=24lbs
3rd=22lbs
4th=20lbs
5th=18lbs
6th=7lbs to llstone!! :D

Mich - Well done on getting started. Really admire you doing it all again. You will be shrinking soooo fast, and I can't wait to read all about it :) Excited for you :)

Yeah, still doing the exercise, although developed plantar fasciitis (tendon problems in foot) from overdoing it back in August. Laid me up for a bit and brought on my depression and weight gain :sigh:. Foot's still sore, but getting back into the swing of exercise now with doing less step (my all time fave) and doing cross training, walking the dog (bought in the summer), etc. at other times. Still aiming for 4 classes a week though.

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

Am a couple of days into Weight Watchers now and it's good :) For the sake of those of you on food packs, I won't go into food details here! Going to find the Weight Watchers thread in a sec for that ;) I know the weight isn't going to drop off super fast, but it's definitely the right diet for me at the moment, and I'm pleased my head seems to be in the right place for sticking to it right now :)

Be good! :)

Jayne x

Well guys it's the end of Day 2 and I've made it... :wow: have quite impressed myself....lol!!!

Had a day at home today mainly ironing.....:cry: Why do I leave it to just pile up so high.....:rolleyes::confused::sigh:

Anyway, today I have mainly been having:

4 x litres of water
1 x hot choc shake
1 x veg soup
1 x toffee/walnut muffin
1 x peppermint tea

Not had a headache but feeling the onset of one again plus I feel really really tired too.... once i'm in ketosis I'll have loads of energy... well I have before....:D

Hope everyone has had a good day.... Oh and I was really good and didn't hop on the scales.... yay me.....:D

Love

Well guys it's the end of Day 2 and I've made it... :wow: have quite impressed myself....lol!!!

Had a day at home today mainly ironing.....:cry: Why do I leave it to just pile up so high.....:rolleyes::confused::sigh:

Anyway, today I have mainly been having:

4 x litres of water
1 x hot choc shake
1 x veg soup
1 x toffee/walnut muffin
1 x peppermint tea

Not had a headache but feeling the onset of one again plus I feel really really tired too.... once i'm in ketosis I'll have loads of energy... well I have before....:D

Hope everyone has had a good day.... Oh and I was really good and didn't hop on the scales.... yay me.....:D

Love

Hey girl!!! I am SOOOOOOOO Proud of you!!!...you put me to shame..lol

Bluddy well done darling.....you're off...no stopping you now...:D:D..xxx

Well done Mich - and to all the other centurions ... great work so far. I'm at the start of day 7 so it's my weigh in at 5pm. I was a bit bad and stepped on the scales this morning ... I won't say what mine read but it isn't the 'wow' 1st week weight of my previous CD attempts - but it's DOWN and that's the main thing isn't it. I'll give the official result later.

Have a good one :)

Hi Guys!

OK haven't quite made it to 3 days....:eek: Had a small blip today which will no doubt delay ketosis although I am not hungry at all and haven't really been since started - could quite easily go without last pack (but won't....I know the rules...lol;))

So today I've had

4 x litres of water
1 x veg soup
1 x choc muffin
1 x hot banana shake

Will try harder tomorrow to be 100% so that I'm in ketosis.... Did have a little peek on the scales and they've budged (a bit!)..... hopefully more by Tuesday morning.....

I've changed my avatar picture.... as those who know/met me last week will know this actually doesn't look much like me at the mo....:sigh: it is Summer 2006 after I'd lost 6stone and was on top of the world... I felt fab and this pic is there to remind me that I CAN and I WILL get back to that girl again ...... and beyond.... I was wearing (although you can't really see them) a gorgeous size 16 top and size 16 linen trousers from Next..... :D We were on holiday and my hair was straight cos I wasn't getting all hot and sweaty getting ready so I could straighten it..... usually I look like Crystal Tips cos it's I get too hot and harrassed to straighten it!!!

Anyway, off to the arcade for a bit.....:rolleyes:

Love to all

Hey Mich, hope that blip is now history for you and you've had a super day. At Weight Watchers on Tuesday the Leader got out a sheet of A3 paper with a huge black, filled in, circle in the middle. She asked us what we saw. Well, the A3 paper was actually A4 sheets taped together, with the tape crossing through the dot and reflecting in the light, so to me it looked like a packaged Easter Egg lol, but that wasn't quite the reply she was looking for. Eventually everyone agreed they saw a black dot. She said that yes, we were all focussing on the black, and nobody had said white paper. This black dot was representative of a 'blip' on a diet. If we have a blip, we must move straight on from it, and see the white paper again. You had your blip. I hope you are now seeing white paper ;)

Loving your avatar. You will look and feel exactly like that again in no time! :)

Have a fab weekend hun.

x

Hi guys!

Been a busy weekend and I've been a bit bad too....:eek: Not majorly bad but been picking.... find weekends really hard - never used to be do now....:( Need to work out some strategies to help me cope over the weekends - any suggestions?

Have still drank lots of water and had my packs just a bit of extra stuff...Got weigh in Tuesday morning so lots of water and just packs tomorrow.... I can do this and I will do this.....:D

Hope everyone else is OK...

Love

Back