The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Great idea Mich - it's so important to be ready to do SS, mentally prepared and all that, isn't it. I took about 4 months to get there.... :sigh: but I'm sure you'll be in the right frame of mind after a couple of weeks on the 1000 plan!
Maybe you should wait until I have 95lb to go as well and we can have a RACE?! :D Just kidding - its bad enough without worrying about that sort of thing, innit? I have my 1st WI after my restart tomorrow at 7pm... fingers crossed!

Hi everyone :)

Mich - Good luck with the 1000 plan. Sounds like a good one to me :) You can now have some food each day without beating yourself up about the picks you were having. This way as well, the food is more likely to be of the healthy kind as opposed to the cheating kind ;) I think you're going to do fab! :)

Hope everyone else is doing good :)

I got weighed this evening, and lost 2lb. Well happy about that :)

Love
Jayne x

Mrs Pink.... you get to 95lbs to loose and I will race ya....;) Hopefully I'll be a bit less than 95lbs to go by then....:D

Jayne..... FANTASTIC 2lbs loss hun.... well done you....:D:D thanks for your lovely words - just been looking at the 1000 plan... wow sounds like loadsa food....:D:p

DQ..... I have never really looked at the 1000 plan before - not finishing my original journey and just 'giving up' for a while... it really looks a healthy, good plan..... just been looking at the amount of fruit I can have.... WOW..... one of the things I've always missed on CD is no fruit..... but tomorrow I will be having a bit of mango, strawberry, banana... my favs....:D

Bring it on.... think I'm gonna aim for a 3lb loss next week....:D

The 1000 plan sounds great Mich - it's better to have a steady consistant loss on a higher plan than mess about on SS because you're not ready and so get disappointing results.

As you know, I'm on 790 but it was more like the 1000 plan today :sigh:
The munchies got the better of me and I ended up having extra tuna and some chicken breast. Not the end of the world but definitely not 790!

Tomorrow is another day though .... onwards :)

The 1000 plan sounds great Mich - it's better to have a steady consistant loss on a higher plan than mess about on SS because you're not ready and so get disappointing results.

As you know, I'm on 790 but it was more like the 1000 plan today :sigh:
The munchies got the better of me and I ended up having extra tuna and some chicken breast. Not the end of the world but definitely not 790!

Tomorrow is another day though .... onwards :)

At least they were healthy choices RD and you are still in control..... could have been a whole lot worse.... like PB for example....;)

Tomorrow is indeed another day ..... and we will battle on... regardless of what obsticles are thrown at us....lol:D

LMAO @ the PB!! :D

(I'm not buying an more until I get closer to goal by the way. Just too much temptation - I could eat that stuff by the jar! :eek:)

LMAO @ the PB!! :D

(I'm not buying an more until I get closer to goal by the way. Just too much temptation - I could eat that stuff by the jar! :eek:)

LOL..... I remember shovelling so much of the PB into my mouth once that I almost choked cos it kind of clogged in the back of my throat..... God I'm such a greedy beetch and I wonder why I got fat....:eek::eek:

Isn't it a relief to be able to confess all to people who understand though?

(I've done the choking on PB stuff as well - lol)

Ooooo, I LOVE PB! Got me drooling now! lol
x

Well girls.... weigh in today and I STS - thank goodness....!!

I have had a chat with my CDC and my head really isn't in the right place for SSing at the moment..... we have had a chat and I've decided to give 1000 plan a go for a couple of weeks, doing it properly and see how it goes and then the plan is to work backwards to SSing....

So from tomorrow I will be doing 1000 - sounds good lets see if I can do it....:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for your continued support.... much appreciated... and I WILL CRACK THIS.... deffo.....:D

love

You most certainly will crack it hun:):D:) baby steps remember....:)

xxxxxxxx:D

Hi guys!

Hope everyone has had a good day..... I have.... I've eaten....lol:p

Ohhhh maaaaaannnnn I didn't realise how much you can eat on 1000 plan....:D

I won't list all on here as it's not fair on those who are SSing - I think I will make a diary in this area and then if you want to read what I've had you can.... if you don't then you don't....!!!

Off to see my sis tonight - she's bought 2 pieces of wall art and can't decide which to have so I get to give my tuppence worth....lol!!!

Love

How bizzarre that I only used the initials PB and everyone knew what I was talking about....lol.... we are all most definately singing from the same hymn sheet.....:D;)

I have the same problem with nutella choc spread too.... 'would certainly bring new meaning to the phrase 'death by chocolate' if I choked on it from shovelling too much....lol:eek::eek::eek:

Glad you're enjoying the 1000 plan, Mich!

I had 1st WI tonight - 11lb off! :D Now I can't seem to manage to update the damn ticker! Think I'll need to start again .... oh no- sums!

Glad you're enjoying the 1000 plan, Mich!

I had 1st WI tonight - 11lb off! :D Now I can't seem to manage to update the damn ticker! Think I'll need to start again .... oh no- sums!

Fantastic first week loss Mrs Pink..... well done :clap::clap:

OMG Nutella... I havent had that in years... I used to just eat it with a spoon straight from the jar lol

Back