The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Oh my thanks for all thinking of me and your encouraging words.... I am struggling with everything at the mo.... the diet, the kids, life... etc etc etc in fact I've just stopped crying I feel sooooo stressed.... tell me again why having so many kids was a good idea??????:sigh:

I scrapped through Friday by the skin of my teeth and didn't eat anything off plan...... yesterday I was good all day again but not much water... went to a friends and she'd made a nice chicken and bacon salad - I know not on plan for bacon but only a bit.... In fact thinking about it diet wise I've not been too bad really..... but just not 100% not eating all my packs (I know, I know) and not drinking much water - well 3 litres but for me that's lame.....:eek:

Just had a major kick off with kids and feel really down, fed up... I feel so stressed, disorganised the house looks like a permanent tip and the kids are all lazy spoilt buggers....... again our fault I guess.... sometimes I just find the rigors of working 3 full days, keeping house, washing, cooking, cleaning, ironing, remembering all the kids stuff, picking up after them - constantly.... wears me down.... the fact I'm not eating doesn't help either..... I just feel really p*ssed off and sad at the mo.... tomorrow I'll prob be fine again..... I hate myself and I hate mylife at the moment..... just told OH I hate my life - his response.... well go get a new one....:rolleyes::eek::eek: he did apologise after and so did I ..... I just feel we are lacking as a family at the mo.... we don't do anything or go anywhere mundane cr*p just seems to take over.....

Anyway, I guess the upshot is today isn't a good day...lol.... I don't expect to have lost at the scales due to the pick pick picking of earlier in the week and I'll be happy to STS.....(well I won't be happy bykwim...!!)..I haven't eaten and to be honest I'm not hungry.... feel all sad inside at the mo....

Best bugger off now and get sorted.... need to do the shopping....now why can't I be more organised...:rolleyes::sigh:

Sorry for the grump.... hope everyone elses Sunday is going better than mine....:D

Love

RD.... just read your post about 'being normal' ..... how weird that is exactly what I've just blurted to hubby.... quote ' I hate being fat, ugly, useless and stupid' 'I hate being on a diet' 'I just want to be normal' ..... unquote..... whatever feckin normal is.....!!!:eek:

Aw Mich
Can you escape the house and go and do something for YOU? Have a swim, a steam, a sauna .... go to Boots/Superdrug and treat yourself to a new lippie/some gorgeous smellies? Or just go for a drive and have a good calm think, well away from the kitchen and your family who are obviously annoying the hell out of you at the mo'?
Tell yourself that at least if you stick to the diet thats one less thing to be p!ssed off about .... you know thats true!
How many kids do you have? My mum had TEN - can you imagine how hideous that must have been? :eek::eek:

Aw Mich
Can you escape the house and go and do something for YOU? Have a swim, a steam, a sauna .... go to Boots/Superdrug and treat yourself to a new lippie/some gorgeous smellies? Or just go for a drive and have a good calm think, well away from the kitchen and your family who are obviously annoying the hell out of you at the mo'?
Tell yourself that at least if you stick to the diet thats one less thing to be p!ssed off about .... you know thats true!
How many kids do you have? My mum had TEN - can you imagine how hideous that must have been? :eek::eek:

Thanks Mrs Pink.... 10.... OMFG now that many I couldn't cope with....:eek: I've got 3 - 12, 7 and 5.... the 12 year old is just a lazy pre-teen who doesn't listen and unless it's a computer, playstation or TV bores him rigid... I said why don't you go out on your bike? His reply - I did that yesterday...:rolleyes: Well sonny when I was your age (I sound like my mum...lol) we went on our bikes every day and were grateful to have one....:rolleyes: It's the two little ones they fight and fight almost constantly..... only 20 months apart and my daughter - the youngest - is so demanding and 'in your face'.... she bite the middle son cos he went in the toilet first....WTF:rolleyes::eek::sigh:.... so he punched her in the face - well a slap really!! ..... I could understand it I think?? If me an OH were aggressive and angry with each other but we hardly every row or shout and def don't hit each other.....:eek:

OH has taken them to the park (for being good yesterday!) so I'm just off for a hot shower and a de-stress.... feeling peckish so gonna have a pack.... your right sticking to the diet is one less thing I feel I'm a failure at....:D

I shouldn't really moan... OH is very supportive and I do get to go out and have 'me' time... plus he doesn't mind me going to the meets and stuff..... it's just one of them days.....:D

10 kids ..... OMG..... your mum must have had the patience of a saint...lol!!

Mich - have you got a CTV camera in my house??

Your description sounds uncannily familiar! I've been in my house for over 2 years - bought it off an old guy who hadn't done anything to it since 1963 when he moved in - but I still only have carpets in 3 rooms (I went to college and then Uni so we ran out of money). In my bedroom, I still have the old guy's sad 1960s curtains (well, at one window there's only one curtain as the other one gave up the will to live and fell off :eek:).

I have woefully inadequate storage so there are bags of laundry in various stages all over the place (some clean/un-ironed, some clean/ironed, some clean/was ironed now creased again). We have hardly any kitchen cupboards so every worktop is piled with CRAP.
Honestly, i sometimes feel like hiring a wrecking crew to just come in and demolish the whole sorry lot!

Sending you support and sympathy xx

RD don't you realise thats what kitchen worktops are FOR?!? :)

And ironing! - well you can stop that time-consuming habit right now! IMHO its a waste of energy .... I iron on an "as required" basis ie DS's school uniform gets ironed 10 seconds before he puts it on and my OH knows if he wants a shirt ironed he does it himself. I have lots of work gear deliberately chosen because it doesn't have to be ironed. ... Reckon I spend about 10 minutes A WEEK ironing! :D Highly recommended.

And my house is a shambles most of the time too ... I work full-time running my own business, and well - SOMETHING's got to give hasn't it? Damn sure I'm not going to kill myself trying to be Superwoman ... need to leave time for the important things, like Minimins!

And yes Mich my mum did have the patience of a saint - I have not inherited it unfortunately and can often be heard shrieking like a banshee at DS... I remember how me and my siblings used to fight! My brothers used WEAPONS on each other - principally knitting needles as I recall :eek: poor mum could never find one that wasnt bent for doing her knitting:)

Anyway enough rambling ... hope you are being good! Another day nearly over....

Mrs P

Oh my thanks for all thinking of me and your encouraging words.... I am struggling with everything at the mo.... the diet, the kids, life... etc etc etc in fact I've just stopped crying I feel sooooo stressed.... tell me again why having so many kids was a good idea??????:sigh:

I scrapped through Friday by the skin of my teeth and didn't eat anything off plan...... yesterday I was good all day again but not much water... went to a friends and she'd made a nice chicken and bacon salad - I know not on plan for bacon but only a bit.... In fact thinking about it diet wise I've not been too bad really..... but just not 100% not eating all my packs (I know, I know) and not drinking much water - well 3 litres but for me that's lame.....:eek:

Just had a major kick off with kids and feel really down, fed up... I feel so stressed, disorganised the house looks like a permanent tip and the kids are all lazy spoilt buggers....... again our fault I guess.... sometimes I just find the rigors of working 3 full days, keeping house, washing, cooking, cleaning, ironing, remembering all the kids stuff, picking up after them - constantly.... wears me down.... the fact I'm not eating doesn't help either..... I just feel really p*ssed off and sad at the mo.... tomorrow I'll prob be fine again..... I hate myself and I hate mylife at the moment..... just told OH I hate my life - his response.... well go get a new one....:rolleyes::eek::eek: he did apologise after and so did I ..... I just feel we are lacking as a family at the mo.... we don't do anything or go anywhere mundane cr*p just seems to take over.....

Anyway, I guess the upshot is today isn't a good day...lol.... I don't expect to have lost at the scales due to the pick pick picking of earlier in the week and I'll be happy to STS.....(well I won't be happy bykwim...!!)..I haven't eaten and to be honest I'm not hungry.... feel all sad inside at the mo....

Best bugger off now and get sorted.... need to do the shopping....now why can't I be more organised...:rolleyes::sigh:

Sorry for the grump.... hope everyone elses Sunday is going better than mine....:D

Love

How is it going today hun??? :)

Sending you big big :grouphugg:

Hi Lacey!!!

Wot you doing on line in the daylight hours missy?????

NOt such a bad day today.... in fact yesterday got better by the end.... although the house is still a tip the kids have stopped fighting .... for now....:rolleyes: Oh and Harry (who is 12) has his first girlfriend... bless..... and she's a year older too so he obv takes after his dad who likes an older woman (that'll be me by the way....lol;))

Have done a bit of retail therapy this morning.... not bought much - just some birthday cards.... and some house bits from the new Ikea..... just nice to have a mooch.....

Diet isn't going too bad.... was good yest and so far today too..... hope to have lost a pound or two maybe..... keep plodding on that's all I can do....:D:rolleyes:

How you doing anyway????? Any more thoughts on coming to Bham????

Lots of love

Hiya DQ
Wheres that beautiful photo you used to have as your avatar?

Obviously a mutant penguin with ears like that ..... lol

Weigh in this morning and not feeling hopeful or optimistic at all....:( but then it's my own fault.... so..... put it behind me and start this week fresh with new enthusiasm and new determination.... I can do this.....can't I????:confused:;),,, course I can....:D

Have a good day all.....

love

I'll be thinking of you Mich. Whatever the result, the fact you're trying at all makes you a winner in my eyes. This dieting lark ain't easy!!!

Hugs

Well girls.... weigh in today and I STS - thank goodness....!!

I have had a chat with my CDC and my head really isn't in the right place for SSing at the moment..... we have had a chat and I've decided to give 1000 plan a go for a couple of weeks, doing it properly and see how it goes and then the plan is to work backwards to SSing....

So from tomorrow I will be doing 1000 - sounds good lets see if I can do it....:rolleyes:

Thanks everyone for your continued support.... much appreciated... and I WILL CRACK THIS.... deffo.....:D

love

Back