The Century Club - Let's Make 2008 Great!

Mich I'm sooo.... proud of you I really am!!!! I wish I could come and give you a hug right now!

Well done gorgeous! :hug99:

Hi All,
was wondering if I could join you? I got lots to lose! lost 3 stone but got another 10 to go... I'm guessing I qualify lol

Hi Honey,

The more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

WELL DONE on your 3 stone loss. xxx

Hi Mich, Debbie & CC,
i know i'm not a centurian, but as you're posting in here (& Mich doesn't have a diary at pressent) i thought i'd just pop in &lend you my support.
Mich - fantastic news on 6 lbs :happy036: bet you're reet chuffed with that & so you should be. Good idea to "legalise" food on an as & when needed basis, less likely to fall by the wayside.
Here's to a good week girls
laa
xx

Cheryl as you know I think you're gorgeous, so that alone qualifies you to post here ;)

Luv you babes!!!!!

Hi Mich :) Huge well done on the 6lb off. Fantastic! :D

x

Hiya hope I qualify! Restarting in the morning with 123lb to go - reading all your posts to inspire myself! Bring it on!

Hi Mrs Pink - lovely to see you here; this is such a fab group it's almost worth being 100lb+ overweight for :)

Just saying howdy xx

Hi all - day one of restart over! Freezing cold , headaches - but I have survived and downed 4 litres of water! Things can only get better:)

Hi All!

Welcome Mrs Pink and Pandora.....:)

Well I've had a crappy couple of days.... I am my own worst enemy...:rolleyes::confused: I am 100% focused and determined at work - 3 litres of water and 1 or 2 packs then get home and nose dive in the cupboards....:eek: what's up with me???? Like a self-destruct button.... mmmm need to work out why I'm doing this.... I hate being fat..... I want to be slimmer ..... so why....:confused::confused:

Feeling very confused.com at the mo..... !! Even the option of AAM/790 not working.....:rolleyes:

Hope everyone else is OK.... I'm off to bed.... tired tonight and feeling very 'shaky - nervy' inside??????

Love

Oh Mich :( Huge hugs hunni :hug99: You CAN do this. How about phoning your counsellor and having a chat.

Sleep well lovely. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope it's an easier one for you x

Aw Mich, sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it at the mo, just sending a few :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: your way & love too
xx

Hope you are feeling better today Mich ..... just take it one day at a time..... promise yourself you are going to be good when you get home tonight and let tomorrow take care of itself.... you can do it!

Oh Mich :( Huge hugs hunni :hug99: You CAN do this. How about phoning your counsellor and having a chat.

Sleep well lovely. Tomorrow is a new day and I hope it's an easier one for you x

Aw Mich, sorry to hear you're having a tough time of it at the mo, just sending a few :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: your way & love too
xx

Hope you are feeling better today Mich ..... just take it one day at a time..... promise yourself you are going to be good when you get home tonight and let tomorrow take care of itself.... you can do it!

Thanks girls.... support and kind words much appreciated...:D

Well I've been home over an hour and the good thing is I haven't eaten... yet!!!! Been 100% all day - 3 litres of water so far and a veg soup.... gonna have a bit of green leaves and chicken in a minute although I'm cooking pizza and garlic bread for the kids.... might have to get OH to serve that up:eek:

If I can get through today I can get through tomorrow... just need to be strong to get into ketosis..... I WANT to do this and I WANT the quick results from CD.... I CAN do this..... just gotta hang on cos I'm thinking it's gonna be a bit bumpy...lol!!

Be back later hope everyone having a good day....:D

Love

Yay, well done Mich :) Hold on tight hunni. You CAN do it! I have so much faith in you.

Love
Jayne x

You hang on in there Mich - you know it'll be worth it and on Monday you'll have that lovely shiny halo you can wear all week :innocent0002:

I notice you're having some chicken and veg ... have you decided to do the 790 at weekends thing we talked about at the beginning of the week? Much better a planned meal than a desperate munch on something you'd regret the next day.

Enjoy your meal :)

PS
I case anyone doesn't already know - I lost 4lb this week on 790!:D

PPS
I lost 4lb on 790 :D:D

Russian Doll - Yipee to the 4lb off :D Well done!

Mich - How you doing hun? When's your next weigh in?

x

How's it going Mich? There's no denying that sticking to ANY plan is tough - it's tedious having to be aware of what we're putting in our mouths 100% of the time. How lovely it would be to be 'normal' and just not think about what we eat.

I hope you're holding on because you'll soon reap the rewards and then it'll have been worth all the hassle.

Sending hugs

Back