ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Yeah hun I wish we had a magic wand I get so impatient just want the weight gone now. Yeah im doing ok hun my diary is hope to be slim for the last time xx

Me too I was doing SW all summer I wish I'd of started ww months ago feel like I wasted lots of time dieting for nothing. Ok il take a lil look now :) x

Saturday

Coffee (1)
10 k run & 15 mins abs (+11)
Fruit salad
Tuna (2) salad wrap (5) & rice thins (2)
Tesco light choices moussaka (7), salad & mayo (1)
Crunchie (5) & rice thins (4)
=27

Weeklies: 37
Exercise: +59

Aaw that's so cute! Time goes by so fast. Hope u have a fab nite chick x

Thanks Sweetie, Got home at 11, had a really lovely evening. X

Saturday

Coffee (1)
10 k run & 15 mins abs (+11)
Fruit salad
Tuna (2) salad wrap (5) & rice thins (2)
Tesco light choices moussaka (7), salad & mayo (1)
Crunchie (5) & rice thins (4)
=27

Exercise: +59

OMG at 10K Run & 15Min Abs! How long does it take you to run 10K? X

Thanks Sweetie, Got home at 11, had a really lovely evening. X OMG at 10K Run & 15Min Abs! How long does it take you to run 10K? X

Aaw I'm glad u had fun I fell asleep so early I always do :) ha the run is my usual hour long run I love to run I just wish the weight fell off doing it! X

Aaw I'm glad u had fun I fell asleep so early I always do :) ha the run is my usual hour long run I love to run I just wish the weight fell off doing it! X

Early to bed and early to rise :) I didn't fall asleep till gone 2 so Ive had less than 4 hours sleep :-( x

Aaw no hugs! Have u got anythin nice planned today chick x

Just going to relax indoors today, need to write myself a couple of lists for the upcoming week so I could be there a while!!! X What about you? X

Iv been the gym this morning I'm going to have a chill day today maybe go shopping later :)

Sounds Nice :) After anything in particular? X

Change of plan it's raining so bad going to do a bit of food shopping then have a DVD day I think. Trying to keep busy to stop me snacking tho it's so hard on days off x

Definitely! I've just my Brekkie, Lunch and Dinner into my Tracker and realised that's my PP for the day! No Treats for me tonight! X

Definitely! I've just my Brekkie, Lunch and Dinner into my Tracker and realised that's my PP for the day! No Treats for me tonight! X

Oh no I bet the party buffet was worth it tho :) Iv just put mine in then I have 6 left and 12 weeklies I might just stop there tho I'm worried I didn't count enough for all that junk I ate on thurs ha! How's ur day been lovely xx

Oh no I bet the party buffet was worth it tho :) Iv just put mine in then I have 6 left and 12 weeklies I might just stop there tho I'm worried I didn't count enough for all that junk I ate on thurs ha! How's ur day been lovely xx

I'm trying to keep my remaining 36 Weeklies in tact for Tuesday/Wednesday as I've got Cake, Takeaway and Nandos to still have! X

Sunday

Banana & coffee (1)
10 xtrainer, circuit & 10 xtrainer (+7)
Fruit salad
Tuna (2) salad wrap (5), rice thins (2) & weetabix bar (2)
Apple, grapes & yoghurt (2)
Turkey steaks (4), veg & gravy (2)
Double decker (7)
= 27

Exercise: +66

Mmm I'm craving another double decker! It's all or nothing with me I'm so tempted to go binge. I still have 12 weeklies left and all those exercise ones but I need to get out of this bad habit of eating when I'm not even hungry...

Packed lunch all ready for tomoro I'm planning eggs for breakfast, tuna salad wrap for lunch & stir fry for tea.

Sunday

Banana & coffee (1)
10 xtrainer, circuit & 10 xtrainer (+7)
Fruit salad
Tuna (2) salad wrap (5), rice thins (2) & weetabix bar (2)
Apple, grapes & yoghurt (2)
Turkey steaks (4), veg & gravy (2)
Double decker (7)
= 27

Exercise: +66

Mmm I'm craving another double decker! It's all or nothing with me I'm so tempted to go binge. I still have 12 weeklies left and all those exercise ones but I need to get out of this bad habit of eating when I'm not even hungry...

Packed lunch all ready for tomoro I'm planning eggs for breakfast, tuna salad wrap for lunch & stir fry for tea.

Aren't u organised for tomorrow! I'm with you on the binging, I'm struggling tonight too :-( x

Mmm my 3 favourites ha! Is this for ur bday celebrations? X

Yep :) And then I've got Poppy's Birthday and Toby to come out of the next lot if Weeklies! X

Aren't u organised for tomorrow! I'm with you on the binging, I'm struggling tonight too :-( x

It's so hard I cud eat everything in site I'm going to try on a small dress to depress me into not eating ha!
Atleast u know to prepare for the bdays chick even if u let loose and had a gain ud still look fab xx

It's so hard I cud eat everything in site I'm going to try on a small dress to depress me into not eating ha!
Atleast u know to prepare for the bdays chick even if u let loose and had a gain ud still look fab xx

I know I just worry ill start and won't stop :-( I've got a Pepsi Max Cherry and a Jar of Pickled Onions! Lucky for me there is no Cake, Choc or Biscuits in the house! X

I know I just worry ill start and won't stop :-( I've got a Pepsi Max Cherry and a Jar of Pickled Onions! Lucky for me there is no Cake, Choc or Biscuits in the house! X

Haha I'm a pickled onion fan too! If I get too hungry in a bit il have a tin of tomatoes. Ha this is my own fault I bought all those multi packs of choc from asda the other day... :) x

Back