ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Doing Good Lucy :) Did u enjoy your Ham Salad today? X

Hi Serena did u enjoy ur bday? Yes it was a nice change from the usual tuna :) I'm having a few of those feel like giving up days! Think il have a ready meal for tea I don't feel like cooking a meal tonight how's ur day been xx

Hi ruby! Just subscribed to ur diary too :) ur similar to me iv just converted from SW, r u losing better with ww? Xx

Heyyy ta honey :) ... Deffo better on ww .... Lost over a stone with ww .. Only 6lb with sw ... I could never portion right .. Ww makes you have portion control :) how u finding ww? X

Heyyy ta honey :) ... Deffo better on ww .... Lost over a stone with ww .. Only 6lb with sw ... I could never portion right .. Ww makes you have portion control :) how u finding ww? X

Arh well done chick! I'm the same when they used to say eat as much as u like, I literally piled my plate high with all the wrong foods ha I lost 3 pounds then gained em all back!
Iv only been doing ww a week and a half I think I do feel different already I'm not as bloated. I just wish this weight would hurry up and go I'm being negative Lucy this wk ha sorrryyyyy I shouldn't moan ha :) xx

Hi Serena did u enjoy ur bday? Yes it was a nice change from the usual tuna :) I'm having a few of those feel like giving up days! Think il have a ready meal for tea I don't feel like cooking a meal tonight how's ur day been xx

It's good to jiggle things up :) Birthday was good thanks although I've used Dailies, Weeklies and 7pp more! Oops! X Which Ready Meal did you decide on? X PS-Don't give in, it will get easier, promise. X

Last edited:
Arh well done chick! I'm the same when they used to say eat as much as u like, I literally piled my plate high with all the wrong foods ha I lost 3 pounds then gained em all back! Iv only been doing ww a week and a half I think I do feel different already I'm not as bloated. I just wish this weight would hurry up and go I'm being negative Lucy this wk ha sorrryyyyy I shouldn't moan ha :) xx

Moan away lovey :) .... Sw seems to work for some, not others ... I did it a few yrs ago n gained half a stone :-0 haha! I was always on green days so ate pure carbs constantly n always felt too bloated too! Your metabolism just needs a kick start .. Are you eating all your weeklies? I found eating all mine did me no favours, yet some people find not eating them all made them have rubbish losses .. It's just finding that balance :) xx

It's good to jiggle things up :) Birthday was good thanks although I've used Dailies, Weeklies and 7pp more! Oops! X Which Ready Meal did you decide on? X PS-Don't give in, it will get easier, promise. X

Haha if u can't have a lil blow out on ur bday when can u?! :) I'm glad u had fun! I still have 15pp left so might make a low point stir fry so I can enjoy a choc bar later and still be within my dailies... Xxx

Haha if u can't have a lil blow out on ur bday when can u?! :) I'm glad u had fun! I still have 15pp left so might make a low point stir fry so I can enjoy a choc bar later and still be within my dailies... Xxx

Mmmmm Yummy! I've just worked out the pp of a couple of my presents and am shocked.com! X

Moan away lovey :) .... Sw seems to work for some, not others ... I did it a few yrs ago n gained half a stone :-0 haha! I was always on green days so ate pure carbs constantly n always felt too bloated too! Your metabolism just needs a kick start .. Are you eating all your weeklies? I found eating all mine did me no favours, yet some people find not eating them all made them have rubbish losses .. It's just finding that balance :) xx

Haha I do love a green day! I only lost 3 pounds doing a wk of red days then even then I stopped losing, my portions must of been far too big.
I lost 2 stone on the old points system years ago and used to save all my points for the wkend so that's wot iv been doing wiv my weeklies I'm going to see how that works out maybe next wk il split them over the whole wk. did u eat all ur weeklies at once or spread em out? Xxx

Haha I do love a green day! I only lost 3 pounds doing a wk of red days then even then I stopped losing, my portions must of been far too big. I lost 2 stone on the old points system years ago and used to save all my points for the wkend so that's wot iv been doing wiv my weeklies I'm going to see how that works out maybe next wk il split them over the whole wk. did u eat all ur weeklies at once or spread em out? Xxx

Ah weekends are the root of all evils aren't they .. Booze, takeaways and naughty foods ;) but also a good idea to use then :)

I use to spread mine out .. X

I'm doing ok thank you :) had a busy first week, an abnormal number of meals out so haven't weighed yet. Also think I've been hungry as trying to save weeklies for all my weekend away.

Do you find ww easier? I lost nothing on sw :( works for so many but not me and I honestly gave it 110%

You seem very active from your diary too :) I also go to the gym every morning alternating between running/cross trainer/bike/ powerplate and occasionally weights x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing ok thank you :) had a busy first week, an abnormal number of meals out so haven't weighed yet. Also think I've been hungry as trying to save weeklies for all my weekend away. Do you find ww easier? I lost nothing on sw :( works for so many but not me and I honestly gave it 110% You seem very active from your diary too :) I also go to the gym every morning alternating between running/cross trainer/bike/ powerplate and occasionally weights x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I look forward to my wkend weeklies too :) I'm finding it really hard this wk tho, like on SW if I was hungry there's plenty of free filling foods to snack on, all iv been having on ww is tins of tomatoes, fruit etc it's getting a bit same old same old but if it works I'm ok with that.
I really love the gym it keeps me sane, how much do u have to lose? Xxx

Well I'm 5ft 8 and would like to get to 10stone by the end of Jan for a holiday in Mexico. Started SW at 11.5 but think I'm about 12 now so working on about 2 stone. Wish it would just come off!

i enjoy the gym too, keeps me feeling fairly toned despite my weight ;)

Same issue here with missing being able to fill up on free foods but find an options hot choc really helps and also dipping into a few weeklies/exercise points if I'm desperate, I hate being hungry, leads me to binge!xx

Well I'm 5ft 8 and would like to get to 10stone by the end of Jan for a holiday in Mexico. Started SW at 11.5 but think I'm about 12 now so working on about 2 stone. Wish it would just come off! i enjoy the gym too, keeps me feeling fairly toned despite my weight ;) Same issue here with missing being able to fill up on free foods but find an options hot choc really helps and also dipping into a few weeklies/exercise points if I'm desperate, I hate being hungry, leads me to binge!xx

Haha, no way .. Were off to mexico end of jan .. Where bouts you going? X

Wednesday

Fruit salad & coffee (1)
Cereal bar (2)
Ham (2) & cheese (3) salad mayo (1)
Velvet crunch (2) & banana
Stir fry (6)
WW sponge pudding (4), snack a jacks (2) & hot choc (2)
=25

I'm still hungry! Think iv ate too many snacks today and not big enough proper meals...

Well I'm 5ft 8 and would like to get to 10stone by the end of Jan for a holiday in Mexico. Started SW at 11.5 but think I'm about 12 now so working on about 2 stone. Wish it would just come off! i enjoy the gym too, keeps me feeling fairly toned despite my weight ;) Same issue here with missing being able to fill up on free foods but find an options hot choc really helps and also dipping into a few weeklies/exercise points if I'm desperate, I hate being hungry, leads me to binge!xx

U haven't got a lot to loose then I bet u still look fab! :) me too it's so annoying I feel like I train the hardest and diet the most and still never happy with myself.
Good idea I might start using some exercise points, I'd still be eating less than before by using em. I'm a binger too one choc bar is never enough... Do u find exercise makes u hungrier? Xx

Back