ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Wednesday

Fruit salad & coffee (1)
Cereal bar (2)
Ham (2) & cheese (3) salad mayo (1)
Velvet crunch (2) & banana
Stir fry (6)
WW sponge pudding (4), snack a jacks (2) & hot choc (2)
=25

I'm still hungry! Think iv ate too many snacks today and not big enough proper meals...

Are u going to have something else to eat? X Still need to get those Sponge Puddings myself! X

U haven't got a lot to loose then I bet u still look fab! :) me too it's so annoying I feel like I train the hardest and diet the most and still never happy with myself.
Good idea I might start using some exercise points, I'd still be eating less than before by using em. I'm a binger too one choc bar is never enough... Do u find exercise makes u hungrier? Xx

Yes definitely! I started the gym about 18 months/2 years ago, before that I was 10 1/2 stone! Think my food just increased when I started exercising more. Find if I have a lazy day at the weekend when I don't go to the gym I hardly eat anything. I snack a lot too, tend to have 6 similar size meals throughout the day rather than 3 main meals x

Last edited:
Are u going to have something else to eat? X Still need to get those Sponge Puddings myself! X

I'm going to try not have anything else I'm just being greedy :S mmm there so nice is forgot about em the chocolate 1s r nicer I think there a few more points tho xx

I'm going to try not have anything else I'm just being greedy :S mmm there so nice is forgot about em the chocolate 1s r nicer I think there a few more points tho xx

Make sure u don't deprive yourself if you are hungry tho sweetie x

Omg yes thats the one! Haha :) very small world! Xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Pahaha! Have to say hey when yer there .. No way !! Minds blown x

Haha !!! I can't believe it, the date & place the same !!!! X

I no the only thing I have in to eat is more crisps, fruit this time will keep me wide awake too... Hmm DIETS! Xx

It sucks doesn't it! How are u feeling this Morning? X

Arghh weighed myself this morning it's still the same why do I do it to myself! Oh well my clothes feel a bit looser I'm going to try focus on my tight jeans rather than the scales...

I'm gonna come over and smack your bum if you keep doing Sneaky Wis, STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES! X

Thursday

Coffee (1)
10k run (+10)
Fruit & cereal bar (2)
Ham & cheese salad (6) & banana
Velvet crunch (2)
Tesco meal (10) veg & gravy (2)
Cheese (4) & grapes
Double decker (7)
=32

Weeklies: 6/49
Exercise: +26

I really love towards the end of the wk getting to use my weeklies ha :)

I'm gonna come over and smack your bum if you keep doing Sneaky Wis, STEP AWAY FROM THE SCALES! X

Haha sorryyyy! I need to throw em away and just use the gym scales I'd begrudge paying the pound for a sly mid week weigh in there ha! Xxx

Thursday

Coffee (1)
10k run (+10)
Fruit & cereal bar (2)
Ham & cheese salad (6) & banana
Velvet crunch (2)
Tesco meal (10) veg & gravy (2)
Cheese (4) & grapes
Double decker (7)
=32

Weeklies: 6/49
Exercise: +26

I really love towards the end of the wk getting to use my weeklies ha :)

Yey for Weeklies! I'm looking forward to getting a new set! X

Haha sorryyyy! I need to throw em away and just use the gym scales I'd begrudge paying the pound for a sly mid week weigh in there ha! Xxx

Too Right! That's why I pay my 50p to the Leisure Centre ;-) x

Awh I understand your frustration! But at least your clothes are feeling looser :) hopefully the scales will catch up soon x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I really hope so! Even if the clothes go loose it's not as much motivation as the scales is it :) x

Back