ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

How was the Gym? What time will you finish work? Any plans for the evening? X

Been to the gym before work aswell ;) not much planned tonight really just chillaxing and maybe watch a film or something. You got any evening/ weekend plans? Xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea I went out the pub with friends straight from work I was good stuck to diet coke. The rest of the wkend I plan on having a chill too :)

How was the Gym? What time will you finish work? Any plans for the evening? X

Hey lovely the gym was good I'm so happy this week is over tho! Have u finished your bday celebrations? I went to the pub for a bit after work wiv friends, now I'm home going to watch a film and try stay away from the kitchen :) xx

Friday

Coffee (1)
Gym (+6)
Fruit & cereal bar (2)
Ham & cheese salad (6) & crisps (2)
Cereal bar (2) & diet fanta
Beef noodles (9)
Chocolate (7) & ham butty (6)
=37

Exercise: +32
Weeklies: 17/49

So I definately shouldn't of ate so much the day b4 weigh in! Iv been eating with boredom today in work... It's actually not a lot of food but used 11 weeklies. Fingers crossed for tomoro! X

Good luck for wi honey .. I bet you'll do great :) x

Thanks girlies :) I lost 0.2 pounds which is so annoying as since last sat iv only used 20 weeklies! I don't no whether to start resetting my points on a sat mornings so I can see clearer if I get bigger losses using my weeklies, or stick with the Monday so I have a fresh start every week...

Attachments

• image-2982039083.jpg
    image-2982039083.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 29
Saturday

Banana
Spin & abs (+9)
Fruit salad & coffee (1)
Chicken salad (6) & rice thins (2)
Chicken (6) stir fry & sauce (2)
Rice thins (2), hot choc (1) & grapes
Double decker (7)
Ww sponge cake (4) & rice thins (2)
= 34

Exercise: +41
Weeklies: 25/49

There's really no need for the amount of snacking tonight oh well iv been good all week, 24 weeklies left for tomoro and no big plans...

Thanks girlies :) I lost 0.2 pounds which is so annoying as since last sat iv only used 20 weeklies! I don't no whether to start resetting my points on a sat mornings so I can see clearer if I get bigger losses using my weeklies, or stick with the Monday so I have a fresh start every week...

Ah atleast you still lost eh? Maybe you'll have a bigger loss next week, your doing well & all is goin in the right direction :) xxx

Yes I suppose it was better than a gain :) you've done so well any tips for faster losses? Xx

To tell yer the truth, iv always had trouble loosing weight coz of my diabetes/ thyroid .. so me loosing has been a total fluke I'm sure .. Iv just religiously stuck to weighing everything .. And avoided using my weeklies as when I did I always sts ..... I must have a very slow metabolism .... What did you do on the weeks you lost? Ate all the weeklies? Ate very few? Did more or less exercise? Maybe worth looking back onto them weeks n see what you did to loose? I sometimes get into the habit of eating loads of snacks in a day than spending points on bulking my meals out .. That's when my losses have slowed down .. Do you eat lots of fruit? I ate too much and now I don't eat any coz I have to take insulin with it and I may as we'll be eating sweets, that's prob another reason I never lost as there's still sugars in the fruit .. Hope that helps xxx

To tell yer the truth, iv always had trouble loosing weight coz of my diabetes/ thyroid .. so me loosing has been a total fluke I'm sure .. Iv just religiously stuck to weighing everything .. And avoided using my weeklies as when I did I always sts ..... I must have a very slow metabolism .... What did you do on the weeks you lost? Ate all the weeklies? Ate very few? Did more or less exercise? Maybe worth looking back onto them weeks n see what you did to loose? I sometimes get into the habit of eating loads of snacks in a day than spending points on bulking my meals out .. That's when my losses have slowed down .. Do you eat lots of fruit? I ate too much and now I don't eat any coz I have to take insulin with it and I may as we'll be eating sweets, that's prob another reason I never lost as there's still sugars in the fruit .. Hope that helps xxx

Arh I'm sorry to hear that chick ur doing really well then! :)
Iv only lost 3 pounds over 3 wks, iv done the same thing all of the wks saved my weeklies for the wkends. Next wk I might space em out a little bit or try not to use em I kind of have them there to control my binges.
I have ate a lot of fruit this past wk, mainly at breakfast to save on points so tomoro il have eggs again. I can't eat low fat things I think LF yoghurts etc taste perfumy, iv ate a few cereal bars and crisps this wk too wonder if it a combo... Thanks for the advice chick it a big help xxx

Arh I'm sorry to hear that chick ur doing really well then! :) Iv only lost 3 pounds over 3 wks, iv done the same thing all of the wks saved my weeklies for the wkends. Next wk I might space em out a little bit or try not to use em I kind of have them there to control my binges. I have ate a lot of fruit this past wk, mainly at breakfast to save on points so tomoro il have eggs again. I can't eat low fat things I think LF yoghurts etc taste perfumy, iv ate a few cereal bars and crisps this wk too wonder if it a combo... Thanks for the advice chick it a big help xxx

Ah bless ya :) I'm just chuffed I'm finally loosing .. :)

Well, 3lb in 3 weeks is amazing ... A pound a week ......... You wanna keep it off rather than loose loads a week n put it all back on when you have a week off ... Your doing really well Lola :) don't put yerself down honey :) just think if you lost a pound a week for the next 3 months .. You'd almost be a stone down :) xx

Ah bless ya :) I'm just chuffed I'm finally loosing .. :) Well, 3lb in 3 weeks is amazing ... A pound a week ......... You wanna keep it off rather than loose loads a week n put it all back on when you have a week off ... Your doing really well Lola :) don't put yerself down honey :) just think if you lost a pound a week for the next 3 months .. You'd almost be a stone down :) xx

Thank u chick I'm so impatient :) a stone off by feb would be fab! Had a binge last nite, I kept within my points so wasn't too bad but still feel mad at myself. How's today been x

Sunday

Fruit salad & coffee (1)
Cereal bar (2)
Tuna salad wrap (7), apple & rice thins (2)
3 milk tray chocolates (6)
Chicken (7) veg & gravy (2)
Bread (3) & chocolate (13)
=42

Weeklies: 42/49
Exercise: +41

That last 16 points was so bad I wasn't even hungry, I just realised I had lots of points left and felt like a binge :-( Greed...

Monday

Banana
Toning (+6)
2 eggs (4)
Tuna salad wrap (7) & soup (2)
Cereal bar (2), apple & SF sweets (2)
Turkey, veg & stir fry sauce (6)
Hot choc (1) & light crisps (2)
=26

Exercise: +6
Weeklies: 0/49

I'm so hungry today feel like eating everything in sight...

Thank u chick I'm so impatient :) a stone off by feb would be fab! Had a binge last nite, I kept within my points so wasn't too bad but still feel mad at myself. How's today been x

Bless ya .. It's annoying when you want It to come off quick :( i recon February is deffo doable :)

Ahh if you kept within yer points yer reet! Your only human, we all need a blow out .. Today's a new day :) xx

Back