ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Monday Banana Toning (+6) 2 eggs (4) Tuna salad wrap (7) & soup (2) Cereal bar (2), apple & SF sweets (2) Turkey, veg & stir fry sauce (6) Hot choc (1) & light crisps (2) =26 Exercise: +6 Weeklies: 0/49 I'm so hungry today feel like eating everything in sight...

Looks like a good day! Think this weather makes us all wanna scoff stodge :( hope u managed ok xx

Looks like a good day! Think this weather makes us all wanna scoff stodge :( hope u managed ok xx

Good morninngg! Oh I ended up going to bed b4 I ate my arm ha :) iv just weighed myself and the scales have gone up 2 lbs that can't be possible... Any nice plans today? Xx

Hi Lola, hope you're ok. Its like reading my own diary seeing your stuggle with scales also :( so upsetting. It cant be a real gain though so try not to worry x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Hi Lola, hope you're ok. Its like reading my own diary seeing your stuggle with scales also :( so upsetting. It cant be a real gain though so try not to worry x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good morning lovely :D thanks it's so annoying isn't it! I'm going to try weigh myself once every 2 wks, that's easier said than done tho isn't it! There's literally nothing else I can do I'm training and sticking to my points so lets hope my shape changes :) how r u today xx

I'm good thanks hun. Its very hard to resist stepping on the scales. I weigh at the gym and the temptation is so hard to resist each morning. I decided this morning to not give in until next Tue but then I'm thinking I do like to check how my weight is fluctuating but its horrible when it does go up, hmmmm decisions!

Like you though nothing more I could be doing apart from stop eating completely!

Hope you have a good day hun x
Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm good thanks hun. Its very hard to resist stepping on the scales. I weigh at the gym and the temptation is so hard to resist each morning. I decided this morning to not give in until next Tue but then I'm thinking I do like to check how my weight is fluctuating but its horrible when it does go up, hmmmm decisions! Like you though nothing more I could be doing apart from stop eating completely! Hope you have a good day hun x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Maybe it is the exercise then hunni? A few ppl have said they don't exercise and still lose I actually enjoy it tho & prefer to be toned than weigh less. Hmm think iv answered my own question ha :) how's ur training going? Xx

Tuesday

Coffee (1)
60 min cardio ( +10 )
Fruit salad
Tuna salad wrap (7) & soup (2)
Apple, grapes & ww sweets (2)
Turkey steak, veg & gravy (6)
Treat size caramel & crunchie (4) & hot choc (1)
= 23

Weeklies: 0/49
Exercise: +16

I'm quite peckish but going to go to bed with a DVD rather than raid the cupboards... My willpower is shocking :-(

Good morninngg! Oh I ended up going to bed b4 I ate my arm ha :) iv just weighed myself and the scales have gone up 2 lbs that can't be possible... Any nice plans today? Xx

Well done :)
Tut tut to weighing yerself ;) ... When's official weigh day?

I worked today .. Chillin now ;) .. Did you do 'much ? X

Well done :) Tut tut to weighing yerself ;) ... When's official weigh day? I worked today .. Chillin now ;) .. Did you do 'much ? X

Hey ruby! I no it's so bad of me, so annoying tho it's so harder to lose the weight than it used to be. I worked too today just come home for a lazy night. My weigh day is sat morning so it was quite naughty I weigh then cos it's usually my lowest weight need to stop upsetting myself with the sneaky weigh ins hehe x

Tuesday

Coffee (1)
60 min cardio ( +10 )
Fruit salad
Tuna salad wrap (7) & soup (2)
Apple, grapes & ww sweets (2)
Turkey steak, veg & gravy (6)
Treat size caramel & crunchie (4) & hot choc (1)
= 23

Weeklies: 0/49
Exercise: +16

I'm quite peckish but going to go to bed with a DVD rather than raid the cupboards... My willpower is shocking :-(

Hey Lola, what DVD did ya decide on?! xx

Tuesday Coffee (1) 60 min cardio ( +10 ) Fruit salad Tuna salad wrap (7) & soup (2) Apple, grapes & ww sweets (2) Turkey steak, veg & gravy (6) Treat size caramel & crunchie (4) & hot choc (1) = 23 Weeklies: 0/49 Exercise: +16 I'm quite peckish but going to go to bed with a DVD rather than raid the cupboards... My willpower is shocking :-(

Iv just had a packet of velvet crunch (2) & tin toms so total points today =25 my belly is still rumbling I really don't no what is going on lately bottomless pit...

Arh no it was bbc3 on freeview always makes me laugh :) have u planned ur food for tomoro? I need a live in chef to come stay wiv me I can never think of new ideas, maybe a maid too ha :)

Maybe you're dehydrated? If I don't drink fluids throughout the day I'd eat my own weight in food.. Not fussy either haha.. Well I kinda have.. Brekkie is gonna be porridge, cinnamon and banana.. My new BFF!! Lunch will more than likely be a sandwich with salad and ham and stuff.. Flask of tea and fruit.. Have college tomorrow night so haven't planned a proper dinner yet, really should as it's the one night I need to plan haha.. Prob do pork chop and veg with a bit of gravy!! Gone addicted to green beans :) have you yours done.. Even brekkie?? :p xx

Iv just had a packet of velvet crunch (2) & tin toms so total points today =25 my belly is still rumbling I really don't no what is going on lately bottomless pit...

Knew I had another query... Tins of tomatoes??? As in tomatoes.. In the tin.. With a fork?? just eat them.. xx

Maybe you're dehydrated? If I don't drink fluids throughout the day I'd eat my own weight in food.. Not fussy either haha.. Well I kinda have.. Brekkie is gonna be porridge, cinnamon and banana.. My new BFF!! Lunch will more than likely be a sandwich with salad and ham and stuff.. Flask of tea and fruit.. Have college tomorrow night so haven't planned a proper dinner yet, really should as it's the one night I need to plan haha.. Prob do pork chop and veg with a bit of gravy!! Gone addicted to green beans :) have you yours done.. Even brekkie?? :p xx

Decent plan I'm going to have a lie in bed (a lie in till 7am ha) fruit for breakie, salad for lunch and a ready meal for tea I think! Xx

Decent plan I'm going to have a lie in bed (a lie in till 7am ha) fruit for breakie, salad for lunch and a ready meal for tea I think! Xx

Haha oh this made me laugh no chick I microwave them, then put salt & black pepper on it tastes like tomato soup but zero points decent for a late night snack :) not as decent as the salt an pepper chips I can't get out of my head but they'll do ha xx

That's some plan!! Haha.. Dunno would fruit keep me going for breakfast..I have one ww ready meal in the freezer since February I'd say :) Are you working tomorrow? xx

Haha oh this made me laugh no chick I microwave them, then put salt & black pepper on it tastes like tomato soup but zero points decent for a late night snack :) not as decent as the salt an pepper chips I can't get out of my head but they'll do ha xx

Hmmmm... Never actually thought of that!! I was like wtf is she doing with a tin of tomatoes.. They're free aren't they? Must try!! In sayin that I eat baked beans with a fork from the tin!! Nom nom nom :D xx

Back