ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Hey ruby! I no it's so bad of me, so annoying tho it's so harder to lose the weight than it used to be. I worked too today just come home for a lazy night. My weigh day is sat morning so it was quite naughty I weigh then cos it's usually my lowest weight need to stop upsetting myself with the sneaky weigh ins hehe x

Awh bless ya! Are you struggling with having to weigh and count everything? If so, have you considered trying filling & healthy? Not as much counting & a bit. More freedom :) xx

I love sun sea sex n parents! We've all been there n done it all eh ;) xx

Hi hun, training going well thanks, mixed it up again this week so muscles are aching but I like that :)

Started following one of the plans on the bodybuilding site- not as crazy as it sounds! Its a womans fat loss one by Jamie somebody :)

Agree we you about being toned, I dont think people realise how much I weigh but would rather look toned. Hows your training going?

Ruby mentioned above about filling and healthy, I was going to try it for a few days this week but not got round to it yet. Have you tried it before? Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmmmm... Never actually thought of that!! I was like wtf is she doing with a tin of tomatoes.. They're free aren't they? Must try!! In sayin that I eat baked beans with a fork from the tin!! Nom nom nom :D xx

Mmm when it's binge time cold beans go down a treat ha! That sounds so bad :) yes I was working today lovely how did ur day go? X

Awh bless ya! Are you struggling with having to weigh and count everything? If so, have you considered trying filling & healthy? Not as much counting & a bit. More freedom :) xx

Iv heard a little bit about filling & healthy is it similar to slimming world? I'm fine with my pointing everything I stay within my syns and exercise all the time it's just the scales don't seem tho move boo! X

Hi hun, training going well thanks, mixed it up again this week so muscles are aching but I like that :) Started following one of the plans on the bodybuilding site- not as crazy as it sounds! Its a womans fat loss one by Jamie somebody :) Agree we you about being toned, I dont think people realise how much I weigh but would rather look toned. Hows your training going? Ruby mentioned above about filling and healthy, I was going to try it for a few days this week but not got round to it yet. Have you tried it before? Xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo do u have the link so I can have a nose? One of the big guys in my gym has been raving ova the 300 workout I need to try find it il look later and send u it :) yes ppl r always suprised I'm nearly 10 and a half stone, if I cud even get under 9 stone I'd be happy.
Iv not tried filling & healthy i don't think it's in my manual do u no if it's the same as slimming world? X

Wednesday

Fruit salad & coffee (1)
Tuna salad wrap (7), soup (2) & velvet crunch (2)
Grapes & apple
Tin toms & rice thins (2)
Chocolate (8)
=22

Ended up snacking after work, I'm going out for tea wiv a friend soon aswell thank god for weeklies! Will update later hopefully I won't do too much damage...

It's a teeny bit similar but you can only have brown rice, pasta & bread .... & then things like ww pitta, bagels & petit pain are 'free' ... You get 49 weeklies still .. Think it's if you fancy a relaxed time with not having to weigh & point certain foods xox

It's a teeny bit similar but you can only have brown rice, pasta & bread .... & then things like ww pitta, bagels & petit pain are 'free' ... You get 49 weeklies still .. Think it's if you fancy a relaxed time with not having to weigh & point certain foods xox

It does sound good but I think too much freedom would be a bad thing for me, I'm hardly having carbs as it is apart from a wholemeal wrap at lunch. I think maybe I'm eating too much fruit or something, I don't no how they work out fruit is 0pp, but protein like eggs has pp. Who am I to argue :) I'm going to start resetting my points on weigh day so I can c better were I'm going wrong I think. How's work chick xx

It does sound good but I think too much freedom would be a bad thing for me, I'm hardly having carbs as it is apart from a wholemeal wrap at lunch. I think maybe I'm eating too much fruit or something, I don't no how they work out fruit is 0pp, but protein like eggs has pp. Who am I to argue :) I'm going to start resetting my points on weigh day so I can c better were I'm going wrong I think. How's work chick xx

thats how i feel about it as well!
i find it hard to stay on track on the norm ww never mind the things u can do on f&h!
fruit is free but only a certain amount like if u had 5 apples a day i think it must count as something!! i try not to snack at all n sometimes hav 2 peices of fruit!

Iv heard a little bit about filling & healthy is it similar to slimming world? I'm fine with my pointing everything I stay within my syns and exercise all the time it's just the scales don't seem tho move boo! X

Very similar but no healthy extras. Keep going hun :) hopefully we will get there soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Tea out: 31
=53 pp for Wednesday

Weeklies: 27/49
Exercise: +16

Had a lovely time, dont usually like to use my weeklies so early in the week but it was worth it, 22 left for the wkend. My packed lunch is ready for tomoro I'm having fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and small teas hopefully the next 2 nights...

Iv noticed since cutting fruit out iv lost more weight, I use to take loads of insulin to balance my blood sugars out .. Maybe cut fruit out for a week n see how that goes? X

Iv noticed since cutting fruit out iv lost more weight, I use to take loads of insulin to balance my blood sugars out .. Maybe cut fruit out for a week n see how that goes? X

I think I will I usually like to eat it to save points on breakfast, then use my weeklies for chocolate at the wkend I suppose it's be healthier anyway to not do that an balance it out more thru the week :) brrrr it's freezing here do not want to get out of this bed x

Back