ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

I think I will I usually like to eat it to save points on breakfast, then use my weeklies for chocolate at the wkend I suppose it's be healthier anyway to not do that an balance it out more thru the week :) brrrr it's freezing here do not want to get out of this bed x

Since cutting it out I crave fruit somedays haha .... Mmm conference pear, blackberries & I was ogling some pomegranate the other day haha ... It prob is ok for you peeps with fully functioning pancreas ;) but giv it a go .. X

Ooo do u have the link so I can have a nose? One of the big guys in my gym has been raving ova the 300 workout I need to try find it il look later and send u it :) yes ppl r always suprised I'm nearly 10 and a half stone, if I cud even get under 9 stone I'd be happy.
Iv not tried filling & healthy i don't think it's in my manual do u no if it's the same as slimming world? X

How tall are you hun? Of course I will send you the link now, just need to find it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Since cutting it out I crave fruit somedays haha .... Mmm conference pear, blackberries & I was ogling some pomegranate the other day haha ... It prob is ok for you peeps with fully functioning pancreas ;) but giv it a go .. X

Thanks chick I will once iv ate the fruit iv bought, it shud take me till weigh day on sat actually so that's good il get a good idea if it's working :) x

How tall are you hun? Of course I will send you the link now, just need to find it :) x Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm 5ft4 so that is quite heavy 4 my height :( thanks lovely il have a lil look tonight after work I cud do with some new workouts xx

Thursday

Coffee (1)
60 min cardio (+10)
Oats so simple (4) & milk (1)
Apple
Cheese Salad (6) & grapes
Cereal bar (2) & banana
Turkey stir fry (6)
Grapes & 4 treat size chocs (9)
= 28

Iv been like a bottomless pit today think I'm due on I just feel like binging! X

Thursday Coffee (1) 60 min cardio (+10) Oats so simple (4) & milk (1) Apple Cheese Salad (6) & grapes Cereal bar (2) & banana Turkey stir fry (6) Grapes & 4 treat size chocs (9) = 28 Iv been like a bottomless pit today think I'm due on I just feel like binging! X

Iv just ate 12 pp of chocolate & cheese 2pp how discusting today alone iv ate 42pp I cudnt help myself ? eurgh

Try not to worry hun, thats what weeklies are for ;) if it helps i went out last night and consumed far too much chocolate! Didn't even crave it but just ate it coz it was there xx

Try not to worry hun, thats what weeklies are for ;) if it helps i went out last night and consumed far too much chocolate! Didn't even crave it but just ate it coz it was there xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hehe thanks chick it's just so hard to be good sometimes isn't it! I have to face the scales tomoro boo! Did u have a good nite? Woop Friday no work for 2 days yay! Any nice plans for the wkend? X

Friday

Banana & coffee (1)
Circuit & 10 xtrainer (+6)
Oats so simple & Milk (5)
Charity cake (7)
Grapes & apple
Cheese salad (7) & rice thins (5)
=23

Shouldn't have ate that cake for my lunch but oh well... Going to try stay in my points for the rest of the evening it's weigh day tomoro :-(

Hehe thanks chick it's just so hard to be good sometimes isn't it! I have to face the scales tomoro boo! Did u have a good nite? Woop Friday no work for 2 days yay! Any nice plans for the wkend? X

I did have a lovely time thank you :)

Awh I really really hope you have a loss hun, please post as soon as you know ;)

I'm soooo glad its the weekend. Intend to have a nice lie in tomorrow then out shopping with my sister and doing a good gym session but will be checking on here to see how your wi went :)

Have you got any plans? Xx

I did have a lovely time thank you :) Awh I really really hope you have a loss hun, please post as soon as you know ;) I'm soooo glad its the weekend. Intend to have a nice lie in tomorrow then out shopping with my sister and doing a good gym session but will be checking on here to see how your wi went :) Have you got any plans? Xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sounds fab! I have the exact same day planned ha gym in the morning then shopping wiv my sis in the afternoon :) great minds aye! I will update asap I can't wait to get it out the way and start a fresh wk iv ate more rubbish tonight I just hope the damage isn't too bad! R u watching bbc1 these kids r amazing xx

Sounds fab! I have the exact same day planned ha gym in the morning then shopping wiv my sis in the afternoon :) great minds aye! I will update asap I can't wait to get it out the way and start a fresh wk iv ate more rubbish tonight I just hope the damage isn't too bad! R u watching bbc1 these kids r amazing xx

I wasn't but just turned it on now :) lads were watching football!

Have a lovely night hun and fingers crossed for you tomorrow ;) xx

10.34 today! Just .4 of a loss but as u all know it was a struggle this week. I'm over the moon iv reached my little goal that's 25% off my target gone, my next mini goal is 10stone.... Fingers crossed x

:)

Attachments

• image-2885992365.jpg
    image-2885992365.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 46
  • image-2163613167.jpg
    image-2163613167.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 32
Thats brilliant hun :thumbup::D:D very very pleased for you. We will get there :) Have a fantastic day xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank lovely I'm so happy it's not a gain! Off the gym in a little bit to try leg day of that workout u sent me :) it's sad how excited I am for a new workout ha x

Thank lovely I'm so happy it's not a gain! Off the gym in a little bit to try leg day of that workout u sent me :) it's sad how excited I am for a new workout ha x

Thats not sad at all! I'm the same haha :) its brilliant its not a gain or a sts ;)

Enjoy your workout and shopping trip, you will earn lots of AP doing both ;) xx

Woop woop!! It's all going down is the main thing ..... & if your loosing then your doing well :) deffo have a smiley Saturday :) xxx

Thats not sad at all! I'm the same haha :) its brilliant its not a gain or a sts ;) Enjoy your workout and shopping trip, you will earn lots of AP doing both ;) xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

The workout was good I ended up adding a bit on at the end then did some cardio it was a nice change to my usual tho thanks chick :)
Hope ur having a fun day shopping x

Back