ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

I haven't had a chance to update the last few days, basically my diet was the same as usual this wk, I earned 51 exercise points and still almost stayed the same. My weight this morning was 10.36 so a gain of 0.02.
Theres literally nothing else I can do apart from sew my mouth shut. As well my shape feels like it's changing and my clothes r looser so il stick at it and hope to get to 10st for Xmas.
My plan this wk is to eat a proper breakfast rather than fruit & save my weeklies for a friends birthday on Friday. Hope every1 is having a nice wkend :)

Attachments

• image-1409552025.jpg
    image-1409552025.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 46
I haven't had a chance to update the last few days, basically my diet was the same as usual this wk, I earned 51 exercise points and still almost stayed the same. My weight this morning was 10.36 so a gain of 0.02. Theres literally nothing else I can do apart from sew my mouth shut. As well my shape feels like it's changing and my clothes r looser so il stick at it and hope to get to 10st for Xmas. My plan this wk is to eat a proper breakfast rather than fruit & save my weeklies for a friends birthday on Friday. Hope every1 is having a nice wkend :)

Sorry to hear mate :( .... Have you considered reducing your exercise ? I no exercise is cracking for ya but can slow your actual weight down .. I'm not totally sure of the sciency bit behind it. ... But a lot of people seem to loose more with a couple of sessions a week than one a day say ........... I doubt it's anything to do with your food as it's spot on, if that doesn't help maybe you could visit your doc ? Maybe thyroid ? Stress ? ..... X

Sorry to hear mate :( .... Have you considered reducing your exercise ? I no exercise is cracking for ya but can slow your actual weight down .. I'm not totally sure of the sciency bit behind it. ... But a lot of people seem to loose more with a couple of sessions a week than one a day say ........... I doubt it's anything to do with your food as it's spot on, if that doesn't help maybe you could visit your doc ? Maybe thyroid ? Stress ? ..... X

I might try that this wk too thanks hun, I just tend to stick to the diet more when I exercise it's a bit of motivation. Good idea tho il give it a go this wk an c how I go :) less fruit & less exercise... It's nice to see my shape change but I'd really love to see the scales moving x

I might try that this wk too thanks hun, I just tend to stick to the diet more when I exercise it's a bit of motivation. Good idea tho il give it a go this wk an c how I go :) less fruit & less exercise... It's nice to see my shape change but I'd really love to see the scales moving x

Maybe your burning waaaay more than your eating, so your net cals is in minus .. So yeah cut down the exercise n try that :) xx

Sat
Porridge (5)
Gym (+11)
Hotpot & veg ( 8 )
Turkey noodle stir fry (9)
Grapes & apple
Choc, rice thins & hot choc (10)
=32
Weeklies: 6/49
Exercise: +11

Keeping myself sane...

Soooo sorry to hear about your sts hun. Its so horrible! Well done for keeping on track. I had a sneaky wi on friday and was back up a lb almost where I started so am also not doing well :( however I did have a massive binge last night and at least you have kept on track ;) hope the scales move soon xx

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

I go each day iv always went to the gym my diet has always been my downfall, now there's literally nothing left to do il just have to pray :)

What about reducing it a bit?? You need rest days too honey!! Just to relax your body and do S.F.A hehe xx

Soooo sorry to hear about your sts hun. Its so horrible! Well done for keeping on track. I had a sneaky wi on friday and was back up a lb almost where I started so am also not doing well :( however I did have a massive binge last night and at least you have kept on track ;) hope the scales move soon xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hunni it's annoying the life out of me but hay I feel like my double chin is going so there's a start :) mmm I love a binge I plan on one next sat for my hangover :) how's ur weekend been? Xx

What about reducing it a bit?? You need rest days too honey!! Just to relax your body and do S.F.A hehe xx

I planned to do that today I cudnt sit still long enough to rest hehe ended up Xmas shopping still more of a rest than training tho! Thanks for the advice hun il give it a go this week, I was originally planning to earn extra points ready for my night out at the weekend x

Thanks hunni it's annoying the life out of me but hay I feel like my double chin is going so there's a start :) mmm I love a binge I plan on one next sat for my hangover :) how's ur weekend been? Xx

Had a brilliant weekend thanks hun. Food not good sat night but I'm getting to the not caring stage :( bad I know but nothing seems to make a difference so I'm starting to think why bother, not a good attitude though so I'm going to be good 6 days out of 7, or thats the plan anyway ;)

Hope you have a good week xx

Had a brilliant weekend thanks hun. Food not good sat night but I'm getting to the not caring stage :( bad I know but nothing seems to make a difference so I'm starting to think why bother, not a good attitude though so I'm going to be good 6 days out of 7, or thats the plan anyway ;) Hope you have a good week xx Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't get down on yourself chick! I no it's hard I feel the same, I bet ur clothes r looser the scales don't always mean everything especially the way you work-out. Let's keep going it's Xmas a month today, let's aim for 2 pounds by then together :) x

Sun

Fruit & coffee (1)
Subway salad & crisps (15)
Shopping (+6)
Tesco mousakka, salad & mayo (7)
Chocolate (9)
= 32

Weeklies: 12/49
Exercise: +17

Mon

Milk (1)
Toning & 10 cardio (+6)
2 eggs (4) & apple
Cheese salad & cereal bar (7)
Turkey noodle stir fry (9)
Crisps (2)
Bread & tangerine (3)
=26

Weeklies: 12/49
Exercise: +23

So I'm finding it hard to cut down on fruit as I'd planned...

Don't get down on yourself chick! I no it's hard I feel the same, I bet ur clothes r looser the scales don't always mean everything especially the way you work-out. Let's keep going it's Xmas a month today, let's aim for 2 pounds by then together :) x

Thanks lovely :) just posted on my diary what I learnt at the seminar last night xx

Back