The Countdown Has Begun...

I LOVE cooking and baking :) I love new recipes and rearing new things! I really miss cooking... Proper cooking... It's not the same grilling 100g of chicken and steaming some veg...

Hey Mrsfeeneytobe this will appeal to your wicked sense of humour I think -

My teenage daughter Caitlin to me earlier - how much do you think youl loose this week?

Me - il be happy with a pound.

Caitlin - really? Is that not a bit like throwing a deckchair off the titanic

:( :( :(

Marie! Hilarious! Pmsl!!

Cheeky, i have to say, i am actually becoming more of a cook on SW than before!

Before it was, stick something in the oven, or boil some pasta and til a jar of sauce into it, whereas now, im following recipies, spending hours in the kitchen experimenting with spices and actually enjoying fussing over it all making sure its all going to plan!

I have to say though, the OH is glad im getting the swing of it a bit more. Make a really runny curry and burnt smash pizzas the first two days and he begged me to stop SW!! Lol!! So i told him to read my little book, nd he was free to cook as much as he wanted. Needless to say, im still cooking, but made carbonarra that went down a treat, so hes much happier now!! :)

Xx

It's nice to try new things isn't it... It frustrates me that s&s seems to be the only way I lose a decent amount of weight because I really miss cooking but I know if I go back to eating now ill pile the weight back on... Arrrggghhhh

I don't miss cooking what's so ever. Now eating, that's a different matter. That i do miss. Maybe I should learn to cook.....

I think the OH was close to getting that far when he kept finding little burnt bits all thru his rice! Ugh, domesticated I am not!!

haha that made me laugh....I can't believe I can actually cook rice with no hassle.....I blame my mother for being old school and being a female traditionalist she insisted I learn how to cook the basics for my future husband.....never mind a husband...i'm just thankful I could cook it for myself!

I LOVE cooking and baking :) I love new recipes and rearing new things! I really miss cooking... Proper cooking... It's not the same grilling 100g of chicken and steaming some veg...

I'm with you on cooking cheeky chick....love being creative....deffo beats the microwave and grilled dinners that we're currently surviving on!

Hey Mrsfeeneytobe this will appeal to your wicked sense of humour I think -

My teenage daughter Caitlin to me earlier - how much do you think youl loose this week?

Me - il be happy with a pound.

Caitlin - really? Is that not a bit like throwing a deckchair off the titanic

:( :( :(

I really shouldn't laugh....BUT that's hilarious!!! I am twisted!!! hahahahahahahaha!

I'm BACK!!!!!

Went AWOL last night due to going all the way to Liverpool (from Leeds) to a concert.....wow that was an experience to not drink alcohol but be around people drinking away.....needless to say I was slightly irritated when drunkenness kicked in on their part....being the sober one amongst drunks is super hard! think I was just jealous haha!

I somehow managed not to stuff my face with rubbish as I took a bar with me and only ate it to curb temptation when my drunken OH decided to get a kebab and chips....arggggggghhhh! Oh how I miss chips.....and the kebab smelt lush (chicken and lamb shish)...I survived on 2 pepsi maxi, a 7up zero and water....I know I shouldn't have, but those were the only options available at the venue....so I hopped on the scales this morning for my ritual of naked daily weighing and there has been zero movement :( Gutted!!! Wish I'd had some wine and a kebab after all now...hey ho....time to get excited for my porridge.....could murder a bit of toast though!

I'm BACK!!!!! Went AWOL last night due to going all the way to Liverpool (from Leeds) to a concert.....wow that was an experience to not drink alcohol but be around people drinking away.....needless to say I was slightly irritated when drunkenness kicked in on their part....being the sober one amongst drunks is super hard! think I was just jealous haha! I somehow managed not to stuff my face with rubbish as I took a bar with me and only ate it to curb temptation when my drunken OH decided to get a kebab and chips....arggggggghhhh! Oh how I miss chips.....and the kebab smelt lush (chicken and lamb shish)...I survived on 2 pepsi maxi, a 7up zero and water....I know I shouldn't have, but those were the only options available at the venue....so I hopped on the scales this morning for my ritual of naked daily weighing and there has been zero movement :( Gutted!!! Wish I'd had some wine and a kebab after all now...hey ho....time to get excited for my porridge.....could murder a bit of toast though!

Oh, who did you see? I absolutely hate being the only one sober. I usually end up the designated driver too. Nothing worse than drunk people in your car. And trying to get them out your car when you just want home to your bed is torture.
I love chicken and lamb shish. I've had it occasionally without all the fal-da-ral as my meal. Nice but not really the same without the sauce and pitta.
Youl be able it have swede chips when you take your actifry home to its new house haha.
My weight comes off in chuncks. I can be the same for days on end then boom 3 off.
When I fell off the wagon on cambridge I broke it initially by sneaking out of bed at 4 in the morning to have toast with lurpack butter. I swear it was the nicest thing id ever tasted. Then the horrible guilt creeped in x

Oh, who did you see? I absolutely hate being the only one sober. I usually end up the designated driver too. Nothing worse than drunk people in your car. And trying to get them out your car when you just want home to your bed is torture.
I love chicken and lamb shish. I've had it occasionally without all the fal-da-ral as my meal. Nice but not really the same without the sauce and pitta.
Youl be able it have swede chips when you take your actifry home to its new house haha.
My weight comes off in chuncks. I can be the same for days on end then boom 3 off.
When I fell off the wagon on cambridge I broke it initially by sneaking out of bed at 4 in the morning to have toast with lurpack butter. I swear it was the nicest thing id ever tasted. Then the horrible guilt creeped in x

Ive realised i hate drunken peeps if im sober....ZERO fun...Went to see Robin Thicke...well I did and felt a thousand years old coz all the teeny boppers clearly went to see the other acts like John Newman, Tinie Tempah etc...I mean I'm still in my early thirties FFS! I was the only one who any of his songs beyond blurred lines.... Oh the drunken OH was most annoying...slurring in my ear and trying to pick a fight about nothing all the way home the drunken idiot lol....he paid for it today at work....haha! Oh and he kindly left his half eaten kebab and chips in the microwave for me to find when I was making my porridge...strangely I didn't fancy it then lol.

Im gonna try not to weigh till Monday...lets see how long that lasts hahaha! I want my new acti fry now...but alas I'm working all weekend long....I mean I even have to get up, get washed, dressed and go work with people...ugh! Might see if the bf fancies treating me by driving to York to buy it for me whilst I slave at work for overtime pennies for us....yeah right?

Buttery lurpak toast would go down lovely right now...thick sliced white bread...oh my might die dreaming of it:cry:

How's your day been?

Ive realised i hate drunken peeps if im sober....ZERO fun...Went to see Robin Thicke...well I did and felt a thousand years old coz all the teeny boppers clearly went to see the other acts like John Newman, Tinie Tempah etc...I mean I'm still in my early thirties FFS! I was the only one who any of his songs beyond blurred lines.... Oh the drunken OH was most annoying...slurring in my ear and trying to pick a fight about nothing all the way home the drunken idiot lol....he paid for it today at work....haha! Oh and he kindly left his half eaten kebab and chips in the microwave for me to find when I was making my porridge...strangely I didn't fancy it then lol. Im gonna try not to weigh till Monday...lets see how long that lasts hahaha! I want my new acti fry now...but alas I'm working all weekend long....I mean I even have to get up, get washed, dressed and go work with people...ugh! Might see if the bf fancies treating me by driving to York to buy it for me whilst I slave at work for overtime pennies for us....yeah right? Buttery lurpak toast would go down lovely right now...thick sliced white bread...oh my might die dreaming of it:cry: How's your day been?

My days been ok. I've been 100% but time of the month and I'm ravenous :(

Your bf defo owes you for his drunken-ness but more so for leaving naughty food in the micro.
A trip to York where upon he buys the actifry is exactly what needs to done for him to redeem himself.

I too am working the weekend - again. Hopefully itl go in quick for both of us.

Yes, creeped to the kitchen in the middle of the night for toast that time. Was in bed and could hardly sleep for the noise of my tummy rumbling. Damn cambridge and there 3 packs x

I agree on the trip to York! I will wave if I see you... Oh no actually I won't because I'll be in manchester! If I had a cat I'd ask you to feed it tho! :)

My days been ok. I've been 100% but time of the month and I'm ravenous :(

Your bf defo owes you for his drunken-ness but more so for leaving naughty food in the micro.
A trip to York where upon he buys the actifry is exactly what needs to done for him to redeem himself.

I too am working the weekend - again. Hopefully itl go in quick for both of us.

Yes, creeped to the kitchen in the middle of the night for toast that time. Was in bed and could hardly sleep for the noise of my tummy rumbling. Damn cambridge and there 3 packs x

Haha! Sneaking around for food....been there...done that...vow to not do it again!

i already have a list of jobs for him to do whilst I am working hard....I expect a spotless flat when I return home as well as the actifry :D

TOTM sucks at the best of times...the hunger is really evil.....thankfully I didn't have it this time as I was TOTM in my first week....I miss eating with that excuse lol.

I agree on the trip to York! I will wave if I see you... Oh no actually I won't because I'll be in manchester! If I had a cat I'd ask you to feed it tho! :)

Lol just wave anyways so you can feel like you're a part of the new actifry welcoming committee....no one will think you're mad...as for the cat...well I'll see what I can do :D

Haha! Sneaking around for food....been there...done that...vow to not do it again! i already have a list of jobs for him to do whilst I am working hard....I expect a spotless flat when I return home as well as the actifry :D TOTM sucks at the best of times...the hunger is really evil.....thankfully I didn't have it this time as I was TOTM in my first week....I miss eating with that excuse lol.

I used to use the totm excuse to eat too. I need carbs it's my totm, I need something sweet it's my totm. All excuses to have something. When I'm in ketosis the only time I actually do feel physically hungry is my totm. Odd.

Youl need to keep me posted on how you like the actifry x

Tbh I don't really need an excuse to stuff my face....hence why I am as big as I am....food has been my true love for so long...it's not even TOTM and I've had my protein meal and all my packs yet I could eat something...what's wrong with me?? Could eat a scabby horse!

I've took myself to bed cause I too could eat a scabby horse. In between 2 slice of bread. Think my oh was fearful for the dog earlier incase I roasted her on a spit. Feeling v v sorry for myself today.

In the past my daydreams of being thin were interrupted by the sound of my munching. I swear id eat my own willpower.

Hopefully tomorrow will be easier. Stuck to it today by the skin of my teeth x

TOtM affects weight loss whatever way you look at it.
Either it affects people more than others (me) or some have a lower pain threshold than others (me)!

Mine isnt far away so i told, as i told the OH its either a botlle of wine, or a ginormous bar of choccie.

Currently knee deep in the pinot grigo ladies

Xx

I've took myself to bed cause I too could eat a scabby horse. In between 2 slice of bread. Think my oh was fearful for the dog earlier incase I roasted her on a spit. Feeling v v sorry for myself today.

In the past my daydreams of being thin were interrupted by the sound of my munching. I swear id eat my own willpower.

Hopefully tomorrow will be easier. Stuck to it today by the skin of my teeth x

You'll be so glad you didn't spit roast the dog at weigh in time....suspect it would take too long to do that anyway so the hunger would probably pass...how you getting on today?

I took myself to bed early last night coz I had to be up at the crack of dawn to start a 12 hour shift from 7am in the prison I call work....my goodness I'm bored and obsessing about having a bacon buttie....how am I going toast till 7pm?????

Back