the cravings have started... help!!

The day before I came back onto SW properly, I had 9 slices of pizza. Yes, you read that right, NINE. What was I thinking?! Haven't touched the stuff since, lol, but due a pizza date on Monday with my best friend, who hardly ever eats a thing so I was glad he suggested it because now I feel like I need to behave all week to deserve the pizza on Monday :p

The link a few posts up sounds really good! I'll have to put the ingredients down on this week's shopping list and make one soon :) For chocolate cravings, I'd say just have a hot choc, but do it properly, like Cadbury's hot choc powder, 2 syns per 10g, go for 20g rather than the recommended 15, and take 1 syn of double cream, make a paste out of it, then add hot milk and finish with a couple of syns of reduced fat squirty cream! Bearing in mind it's like 0.5 syn per tbsp or something (check!) you can really really really feel like you're pushing the boat out whereas it's just some of your HExA milk and 4-5 syns that will fill you up for longer than a Curly Wurly! Plus, chances are you'll

a) burn your tongue after and then not feel like eating anything much for a few hours
b) fall asleep and therefore not eat anything for a few hours
c) feel really full and sick and get put off chocolate for a long time

:D

Ali xxx

Back