ProPoints The Dawn of a new Dawn Food diary

how's it going today Dawn? x

Hi Jem

Its OK I think!! lol!

Going to nip out and replenish my strawberry and veg reserves for the next couple of days, but I am keeping on track, and finding it a bit easier to plan now I've read more diaries.

How are you doing?

Friday

Breakfast - 50g branflakes with milk (6)

Lunch - WW meatballs and spaghetti (9) with veg, WW toffee sundae (3), fruit

Tea - ham (2) salad with boiled egg (2) and Heinz light salad cream (2), strawberries and M&S COU vanilla yoghurt (2)

Snacks - 2L water/NAS, bag WW nachos (2), fruit salad. 4 x roses and 1 fruit jelly DARN!!!!!!! (10)

Daily points = 39/29

Weekly points = 23/49

Too early to be doing this when I don't know what I will eat!! Must get in the habit of writing it later on to save me editing like a mad woman later!! :character00148:

Edited with full day - and bang on my daily allowance for the second day which is pleasing because I don't think I will be hungry at all!!! Working til midnight so taking the salad and strawberries to work, and having the nice cool Becks when I get home!

Edited again to say too many damn chocolates on wards. If you are visiting hospital please leave the chocolates at home and take the nurses menthol sweets or the like that I can wholly resist!!! I have no idea what points i have eaten but guaged it at 10 and added it straight on.

:(

Last edited:
I 'm good Dawn ...I write my diary in a little note pad along with any calcuations I have made then copy it to here later ...it means I can look back without waiting on the computer starting up ....I agree with Jemma ...it does get easier ...stick with it and good luck for sunday wi hun x

Saturday

Another work day til midnight, but we got a busy morning before that so doing my diary now and will update later if necessary.

Breakfast - 60g Branflakes (6) skimmed milk (1)

Lunch - Morrissons Eat Smart Beef in red wine with mashed potatoes(7) - not the nicest - with lots of carrots and cauli! WW Honeycomb and toffee dessert (3) which I am totally addicted to and count the hours down to when I have one!!! :eek:

Tea - Ham (2) salad with boiled egg (2), 1 tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (2), strawberries and M&S COU yoghurt (2)

Snacks - 2L NAS /Water, large mixed fruit salad, Becks AF beer after work (1), WW Nachos (2)

Daily points used = 28/29

Total weeklies used = 23/49

Have a lovely day, the sun is beautiful here with not a cloud in the sky, hope it shines for you wherever you are!! :)

xx

Last edited:
Week 2 on PP

Sunday

Breakfast - branflakes with milk (7)

Lunch - Maccies quarter pounder with cheese (13) small fries (6), Macflurrie with dairy milk (9)

Tea - M&S chicken with mushroom risotto (13), 1 x slice garlic bread (6), 1/2 M&S Strawberry trifle (14)

Snacks - nil!

Daily points used = 68/29

Weekly points used = 39/49 :argh:

This day was always going to come! Planned Maccies with my mate, and OH kindly shopped for tea..........:eek: :rolleyes:

As you can guess, I will lurv today!! :eat: But as a committed PP-er starting her second week I have pointed everything this morning and it gives me 10 weeklies for the rest of the week til next Sunday morning. :doh:

And I will do it!!! :D

here to follow you too xx

3.5lbs off hon...........well pleased!! :D

xx

Monday

Breakfast - 40g branflakes (4) skimmed milk and for tea (2)

Lunch - 60g wafer thin ham (2) salad with egg (2) and 1 tbsp Heinz light salad cream (1), WW rice pudding (3)

Tea - WW Ocean pie (5) with homemade ratatouille

Snacks - mango chunks, dairylea dunkers (3) soup (2), strawberries and WW vanilla yoghurt (1), Becks a/f beer (1), WW mini sandwich cake (3)

Daily points used = 29/29

Weekly points used = 39/49

Posting early today as working til midnight.

Tuesday

Breakfast - 30g Branflakes with milk (4)

Lunch - WW Lasagne with broccoli and cauli (7) with WW rice pudding (3)...........gutted they had none of the toffee sundaes in Tesco! :cry:

Tea - ham salad (2) with boiled egg (2) and Heinz Salad Cream light (1), strawberries and WW yoghurt (1)

Snacks - fruit salad, WW nachos (2), WW sponge cake (3) - gorgeous but not worth the points - Dairylea dunker (3), 3 x Mikado (1)

Total points for day = 29/29

Weeklies used so far = 39/49

Last edited:
Well, diary went truly out of the window yesterday. FILs funeral, ended up with quite a bit of alcohol being drank, lots of food eaten that really didn't fit in and culminated in my traditional comfort food of Hot buttered crumpets and a bag of Buttons. :cry:

I have wrecked this week already and do not expect a loss on Sunday - I only had 10 weeklies left. :rant2: All I can do now is damage limitation and I aim to eat less than my daily allowance every day just having cereal, salad and WW and veg for meals, supplemented by lots of fruit and water / NAS.

Thursday

Breakfast 30g branflakes with milk and banana (3)

Lunch - ham salad with boiled egg and EL Mayo (5) WW fruit layer fromage frais (1)

Tea - WW salmon and broccoli melt (8) with lots of broccoli and cauliflower, WW fruit layer fromage frais (1)

Snacks - lots of fruit, water and squash. Skimmed milk for cups of tea and cereal (2)

Total daily points = 20/29

Weeklies = well and truly smashed!! :whoopass:

Saturday

working til midnight so posting early!

Breakfast - OSS with berries (4)

Lunch - WW salmon and broccoli melt (8) with veg, WW chocolate yoghurt pud (3)

Tea - tesco Light prawn cocktail salad (7) with boiled egg (2), fresh fruit salad, dairy lea dunker (3), strawberries and WW yog (1)

snacks - milk for tea (1)

Total daily points =29/29

Weeklies - truly demolished, lets not go there!!

Weigh in in the morning - expecting a gain after this weeks wobble, however soooooo back on track and next week I will smash it!! :D

xx

Last edited:
Dont worry about a little wobble some weeks, it will happen - you just need to write it off, and start again! You did well to stick to your points the rest of the week and it's a whole new week now! Start as you mean to go on! Good luck x

Week 3

Sunday

Day off today. Going to get dressed shortly and walk the dog and do my shopping early, then I am out for the remainder of the day. Hope I don't get hungry!

Breakfast - 30g bran with milk (4)

Lunch - soup (2)

Tea - grilled sirloin steak with home-made ratatouille (10)

Snacks - 1/4pt skimmed milk for tea (1), 49g Starburst sweets (5) 2L water/NAS

Daily points - 19/29

Weekly points used - 0/49

Last edited:
Back