ProPoints The Dawn of a new Dawn Food diary

New diary :) u still using both? Xx

Hehe! :) x

Monday

Breakfast - OSS with milk and berries (4)

Lunch - Morrisson's Eat Smart crustless quiche (7) salad with tbsp Heinz Light Salad cream (1), fruit salad

Tea - 150g Turkey steak (4) stir fry with fry lite.

Snacks- 3 x Cadbury's KOKO chocolates (6) Strawberries and WW yoghurt (1) 2L NAS/water, Dairylea dunker (3) WW cheese bites (2) WW toffee and honeycomb dessert (3), Cury wurly (3)

Daily points - 34/29

Weeklies used - 5/49

Last edited:
U getting used to it now? How u doing? Xx

U getting used to it now? How u doing? Xx

I'm loving it!!

Have changed working patterns at work so adjusting slightly so I don't get the munchies - found a Dairy Lea Dunker and cup of soup (nicked from Jemma's diary) helps!!

Hope you are OK xx

Tuesday

Breakfast - OSS with skimmed milk and berries (4)

Lunch - Salad with Morrisson's Eat smart prawn cocktail (7) and boiled egg (2), fruit salad.

Tea - Turkey (4) stir fry, strawberries and WW yoghurt (1)

Snacks - Dairylea Dunker (3) AH Chicken & Leek cup a soup (2) WW toffee and honeycomb desert (3) curly wurly (3)

Daily points = 29/29

Weekly points used so far = 5/49

Last edited:
dizzydawnie said:
I'm loving it!!

Have changed working patterns at work so adjusting slightly so I don't get the munchies - found a Dairy Lea Dunker and cup of soup (nicked from Jemma's diary) helps!!

Hope you are OK xx

In addicted to dairylea Dunkers lol : ) xx

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm dairylea Dunkers

Ooo how did you make your turkey stir fry dizzydawn?

I bought some turkey the other day & want to make one!

Does anyone know how many points rice noodles are?

Soph

Glad u are enjoying it! :)

Soph 40g of dried rice noodles is 4pp so guess 1pp per 10g xx

soph

I let my hubbie make it!! :D

He dices 150g turkey breast steak, fries it in a spray of fry lite then chucks in diced garlic, chopped peppers, onions, mushrooms courgette and soy sauce..............
the packs from the supermarkets are good tho and add some variety - I never buy the ones with sauce, just the prepared veg!

enjoy!

Wednesday

Another day with not enough hours in it!!

Quickly posting my diary for today.......tomorrow will prove very difficult as I am out all day and not going to be home til I would suspect 11.30pm, food on offer will be rugby ground nosh, and during the day probably butties..........I will post upwhen I get home and see what is what :(

Back to today!

Breakfast - OSS with milk (4) tsp jam (1)

Lunch - WW hotpot (6), lots of veg, WW brownie dessert (4)

Tea - Morrisson's Eat smart crustless quiche salad (7) with Heinz Light Salad cream (1), strawberries and WW layered FF (1)

Snacks - fruit salad, AH Pea Cupasoup (3) Dairy lea dunker (3) 2 x Morrisson's eat smart carrot cake slices (4) ........delish!!

Total daily points - 34/29

Weekly points used - 10/49

Last edited:
Thursday

OK, I've tried to plan as much for today as I can and this is it! I have weeklies to use and don't think I will be going overboard as originally thought!

Breakfast - OSS with berries (3)

Lunch - AH Chicken and leek cupasoup (2), WW carrot cake slice (2)

Tea - 2 x barms (8), slice ham (1), slice turkey (1), Lurpak (4), tsp Cranberry sauce, tsp mustard (2) scotch egg (8)

Snacks - skimmed milk for porridge and tea (3), slice Victoria Sponge (7)

Total points used - 41/29

Weekly points used so far = 22/49

Difficulty wiht spending all day out of the house on the go not with access to salad, but on the hoof food, plus a picky pal!! :rolleyes: :D

Turkey n cranberry yum yum!!! Xx

oh, yes.....delish!!:D

Friday

Breakfast - OSS with berries (3), grapefruit

Lunch - Prawn stirfry (4)

Tea = WW Hotpot (6) with lots of veg!

Snacks - Campbells Carrot and coriander cup a soup (2), Picnic bar (6), skimmed milk (2)

Total daily points = 23/29

Total weekly points used to date = 22/49

Saturday

Weigh in tomorrow and starting the Wendy Plan challenge for a week! More incentive! :D

Breakfast - grapefruit, OSS with berries (3)

Lunch - Ham salad (2) with boiled egg (2) and Heinz Light salad cream (1)
strawberrie and ML Strawberry yoghurt (3)

Tea - WW oval pizza x 2 (12)

Snacks - melba toast with Sains BGTY hummus 30g (3), fruit salad, 3 x wine (??) skimmed milk for OSS (1)

Total daily points used - 27/29 + wine when found points!

Total weeklies used - 22/49 + todays.

Back