The definition of Unfair

*Sally Cinnamon*

Been on plan since the 1st of June.... As a couple the OH and I always have a lot of fresh fruit & veg in the house and generally aim to eat healthily. My downfall has always been take-away curries & alcohol....

Anyway, was feeling quite pleased that all was going well, until OH said his belt that had been getting a wee bit tight is now really loose.... The wee bugger has lost 1/2 stone in the same time, just by having less takeouts and filling up on my mullerlights. He is now a fairly loose 32 inch waist and 11 stone.... aaaaggghhh.

It's a man's world alright! My DH lost a stone just by not eating toast fro breakfast. He's 11 stone too. Grrrrrrr.

Shhh Phil. You do not have permission to gloat...you, you...man! LOL!

Sally it goes to show what a positive influence you are:)

Well done to both of you:happy096:

Us guys have it easy I recon on SW, compared with ye girlies. Must be something to do with our genes. Our met rates are much faster and we produce more heat ( depending what we are doing)... now now no smut ! ( especially you Hellie)! LOL!! :massmoon:

Phil x

Us guys have it easy I recon on SW, compared with ye girlies. Must be something to do with our genes. Our met rates are much faster and we produce more heat ( depending what we are doing)... now now no smut ! ( especially you Hellie)! LOL!! :massmoon:

Phil x

I seem to remember that you lose weight by taking your clothes off for WI Phil... Something which we (as young ladies) cannot immitate. ;)

Sally... Look at it this way, you are getting in shape, so it's only fair that you get to sleep with a man who is in shape too.

This is purely conjecture ( heheheheheh!) and open to interpretation of the facts.......ok its true I got my kit off heheheheheh!

Phil x

my OH and I started this together, and started exactly one stone apart (him heavier lol). He lost much quicker than I did in the early stages (I have never lost huge amounts, just drip drip drip each week). More than one year later, I have got to target and weigh just over 1.5 stone less than him - so the gap has widened. My weight loss sped up, his slowed down - yes he made changes, but many of the (bad) habits stayed too.

In the long run, you will win - but yes, it can be damned irritataing at the beginning as they cheat like hell and lose the weight faster ... grrr

LOL.....Phil I love your sense of humour...

My DH started SW with me when I started, I have lost a stone which I am thrilled with, but he has lost closer to two stone's, and he still takes a choccie bar (he has a terrible sweet tooth) in his lunch box each day - but saying that he has been very good and has stuck to the diet, he is even refusing bacon butties and chips when the others at work have them, so although he is a pig.... for losing more than me, I am really proud of him for doing so well.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes hun, stay positive, and you will get to target in no time.

As for you Phil...I must have dykey genes (as well as jeans) I have a fast met, and I do my WI without much on too! I think we are kindrid spirits :p

lol Squiddie!

My OH has lost about 10lb (roughly half what i've lost) without trying, just by eating what i've cooked. It's done him no harm and made me work to weigh less than him ( hopefully this week i'll overtake him) He still takes the same lunches and will have a sticky bun etc but it doesn't bother me so much...just niggles from time to time!

As for you Phil...I must have dykey genes (as well as jeans) I have a fast met, and I do my WI without much on too! I think we are kindrid spirits :p

:roofles: Squiddie...perhaps Phil has dykey genes! LOL!

In all honesty, not too bothered, anything that makes him healthier can only be a good thing.... think I might hide the mullerlights tho.... or I could always become a feeder.... :)

xx

lol sally you could put sugar in his tea and tell him its sweetex sabotage him for a week lol im evil!

my mum has threatened to sabotage my meals if i lose quicker than her lol but as far as im aware she hasnt carried it out. sorry for bragging but i put a dress on today and i actually have a gorgeous shape woohoo!

My friend's OH lost loads of weight without really trying on WW, just cause she ws doing it and he was sharing meals. He was still 'enjoying' his beers etc, but lost a lot of weight and started getting more compliments than she was! Needless to say she was not the happiest lol. But it's good our OH's join in with us as it helps :)xxx

Back