Total Solution The Diary Of A Completly New Me!!

yer not been to bad actually i actually only manaaged 1 shake and 1 bar i no its abit naughty but it was either nothing of food so i chose nothing lol and dont lik eating/drinking too close to bed. On a brighter note i got those size 16 jeans and my bum fits into them wow i mean yer i cud do with loosing 5 or so lbs for them to be properly comfy but my 18s are kinda hangin off me now.

Day 4 tomo and its actually getting easier to say no. im 99% sure both kiddies have chicken pox too so on the plus side ill be in for a week looking after my two munchkins so at least i wont be out and surrounded by temptation.

Hope your days gone ok danii xxx

babezone said:
yer not been to bad actually i actually only manaaged 1 shake and 1 bar i no its abit naughty but it was either nothing of food so i chose nothing lol and dont lik eating/drinking too close to bed. On a brighter note i got those size 16 jeans and my bum fits into them wow i mean yer i cud do with loosing 5 or so lbs for them to be properly comfy but my 18s are kinda hangin off me now.

Day 4 tomo and its actually getting easier to say no. im 99% sure both kiddies have chicken pox too so on the plus side ill be in for a week looking after my two munchkins so at least i wont be out and surrounded by temptation.

Hope your days gone ok danii xxx

Yay for the 16s :D that's great news Hun really well done :)

Thanks hun, i guess the only downside to loosing weight is having no clothes lol and im quite a shopaholic in that sence so have soooo many nice clothes that wont fit me properly i wana look nice but kinda begruge getting any more as i wana get smaller so wont fit thm for long xx

How are you getting along D.Q

Hi hun, hope you're ok ;-) well done for getting in those jeans... Hooray! I have a wardrobe of clothes in 16 and 14 as I tried to lose weight over the last 2 years and bought a size smaller. I am normally a 16 but for one season at Next every 16 was small so everything I bought in the sales I could not fit in to! I was gutted but kept them to give me an incentive to get into it. Not managed just yet but hopefully soon! First goal get into the small 16's then by end of november some 14's :-D

Heya.....am definetly lot more lathargic today feel so tired and drained. but i did have a late night and a half 5am start so probably bcus of that, ive also ran out of dr pepper zero which sucks ass! lol i need some with my meal bar. i wud text stew to get sum o way home buut i have no phone lol. and im also on my least meal bar tonight need some more....am defo getting into the swing of things and really prefer how my belly feels whn ive not eaten to how it feels when i have.
So atm im pretty focused 5 day hitch tomo hopefully ill sail through theres nothing i know of thats planned xxx

wow super duper tired again. the late nights r really taking its toll. i felt ok 5 mins ago now as im reading and writing on here i can feel myself dropping off. cant wait till saturday to have a nice long lay in i find it hard to drink water when i feel sleepy too as i have v little energy to do anything.
the scales arnt looking too bad. roll on weih day on saturday. hope you all are doing fab xxx

babezone said:
Thanks hun, i guess the only downside to loosing weight is having no clothes lol and im quite a shopaholic in that sence so have soooo many nice clothes that wont fit me properly i wana look nice but kinda begruge getting any more as i wana get smaller so wont fit thm for long xx

How are you getting along D.Q

I'm living in stretchy leggings and vests in the interim :) not so bad must stop faffing and sabotaging myself must get back to it today :) TS here I come x

babezone said:
wow super duper tired again. the late nights r really taking its toll. i felt ok 5 mins ago now as im reading and writing on here i can feel myself dropping off. cant wait till saturday to have a nice long lay in i find it hard to drink water when i feel sleepy too as i have v little energy to do anything.
the scales arnt looking too bad. roll on weih day on saturday. hope you all are doing fab xxx

Glad the scales are being kind ;)

Morning not long till weigh in day now..... :) hope today goes smoothly again for you. X
Danii

Hey sorry for such a late post! have been busy busy today! so my weigh in i lost ......... 5lb woop!!

Making my new weight 12st 12lb Am really pleased as thats what i had hoped for this week. ive now lost 2st 1lb and technically only have another 1st 13lb to go. its mad because i can really see a light at the end of a tunnel with the weightloss now....however i do kinda feel im not going to be happy when im at goal. im still not happy with my arms. and hips n kinda dont see how a stone n sum lbs are going to change that when 2 stone hasnt if that makes sence.

but i guess we will see what happens.
i have gone n bought 5 pairs of leggings today lol 2 pairs 14-16 and 3 pairs 16 i love my leggings u see and well have none now that arnt baggy at the knees lol. n plan on living in these now till at goal

ooo i also got these loverly pair of platform shoes am bit gutted as i cnt walk in them properly and i looove them wish there were heel walking classes xxx

good news on getting into a different stone, i think it makes a big difference psychologically anyway. just keep going and before u know it u will have the body u want xx

Thank you guys heres to another 7 days hoping for another 4lbs this week, hopefully the next week can be as easy as this past week i must remember my meal bar tho and aim for more water!
I think sometimes water really is the key.

Its weid cus i really cant imagine being in the 11st barrier but then i couldnt imagine 12 either lol i could be a size 14-16 but i still feel an 18-20 Alot of it is all in my head i think.
" i need some Gok Loving" lol may make me fel more confident.
will pop back later
Remember its good to be a LOSER! lol chowe for now xxxx

You definitely have the right attitude, and you'll be in the 11's in no time x you're right about it being in the head. I thought I was the same size (10-12) until 1 day my OH's mother (cow) decided to tell me I was getting too fat and people would think I was expecting! Also, I was starting to look heavier than OH so we no longer looked good together! I wouldn't mind but she wasn't small herself! I realised then that I had put on quiet a lot of weight! Been yo-yo dieting ever since!

Back