The diary of a dreamer.

It wasn't a fail because you haven't given up with weight loss! You just had a slip up, you are putting it behind you and starting again! Everybody has slip ups, even people who have lost stones in weight. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck on your slimming world weight loss journey and I look forward to keeping up with your diary. You do sound determined so you go girl! :D

Thank you so much.
Best of Luck to you too chick!
I am very determined :).
xoxo

its my first weigh in tomorrow at slimming world <3
i'm quite nervous.
i've stuck to the plan completely!
haven't drank alcohol all week.
and I've been to the gym 3 times.
i'll let you know.

been quite down recently... finishing university is the emptiest and loneliest part of my life so far.
i'm lost.
it's really difficult to find professional acting work. REALLY difficult.
do i follow my heart, and keep trying to get acting jobs or do i follow my head and just go into teaching without even giving my dream a real shot because financially that makes more sense.

in other news,
been watching tons of The Secret Millionaire and its inspired me to volunteer to help the elderly.
i don't know what i'll be doing or if i'll be good at it but i want to be more selfless and help others.
i'd love to bring smiles to peoples faces this Christmas.
that programme really opened my eyes to whats going on out there and it makes me sob everytime i watch it. God bless them all.

Hope you're all doing good guys.
xoxo

Oh Hun, just read this and although I don't know you, I just wanted to say well done for sharing your thoughts, all of them, good , bad and ugly..... It takes a lot of courage to do that, so well done for having the b***s to do it !!!!

cheers hun!
actually feel better after getting it off my chest. :D
xoxo

All the best with your WI, youve done so well sticking to the plan... hope you get a really good reward.

I would say follow your dreams, as dreams do come true if you believe. Could you maybe set aside a period of time to dedicate yourself to getting into acting and if at the end of that it doesnt work out then try something else and combine auditions with it?

Leaving uni is really hard and i remember feeling completley in limbo, but your life will move on and you wont feel like this forever xxx

All the best with your WI, youve done so well sticking to the plan... hope you get a really good reward.

I would say follow your dreams, as dreams do come true if you believe. Could you maybe set aside a period of time to dedicate yourself to getting into acting and if at the end of that it doesnt work out then try something else and combine auditions with it?

Leaving uni is really hard and i remember feeling completley in limbo, but your life will move on and you wont feel like this forever xxx

Thank you Healthy 2010.
I can always count on you to respond so positively.
May I ask what your name is, feels strange calling you by your username hehe.

Well thats exactly what the plan was, i've give myself a year to look for acting work and if it doesn't work out to do my teacher training. two months into this little plan of mine, only had 1 audition and i didn't get it. feeling fed up already about doing nothing and having no money. maybe i need to get stronger.

I'm so happy you can relate to the uni thing, i deffs feel like i'm in limbo.

Anyway enough about me, tell me how you're doing?
xoxo

first weigh in loss... 3 1/2 pounds.
at first i was disappointed because i wanted my first weeks loss to be a really big one but the group made me realise what a achievement it 3 1/2 pounds is.
and as my dad said "its not a sprint, its a marathon" - wise words pops.
xoxo

Last edited:
Oh Hun, just read this and although I don't know you, I just wanted to say well done for sharing your thoughts, all of them, good , bad and ugly..... It takes a lot of courage to do that, so well done for having the b***s to do it !!!!

Thank you so much!
I hate to have to write when I've failed but I know I have to be honest with you guys so I can learn from it.
xoxo

very inspiring,:wave_cry: motivation is really needed when reaching a goal.. I'm so happy about others success and improvement because I'm having a chance, and it makes me believe that I can also do it.

It is great seeing other peoples transformations and being able to talk to these wonderful and inspiring people. I'm glad your starting to believe that you can do it... 'cause you can!... and so can I.
xoxo

Hey guys,
I'm sorry I haven't been online for 2 weeks... Things have been quite hectic here.
I'm absolutely gutted to be saying this again, but yep... you guessed it, diet went awol again :(.

I started slimming world, lost 3.5 in my first week.
My 2nd week I couldn't attend because I did a show at the university I went to in London and I stayed in London for a week. I found is so difficult sticking to the plan whilst saying at a friends house, too much temptation.
I was suposed to go to slimming world on Tuesday (3rd week weigh in) but that morning I woke up with that fluey thing going around - I just felt like utter crap and I didn't go again.
Its now Saturday, and I've probably put on all the 3..5 pound I lost and maybe even more.
But I've decided to return on Tuesday and face the music (as they say).

Do you think that if i go to the gym for the next 3 days doing 2 hour sessions, that if i get back on the plan and not eat syns - maybe I could shed a couple of pounds by Tuesday? Or am I being completely ridiculous? I just don't want to feel like a failure in front of the whole group... I'd feel better if I stayed the same.

I'm feeling really down about this all - can anyone say anything to lighten my spirits?

xoxo

Getting started on a long term diet is very hard, dont think you are the only one to ever struggle to get started, it happens to everyone. You really need to go back to the slimming class this week, music or no music!

You really have to make a decision that you are going to succeed, and having a few stop starts at the beginning is not failure, its life. But you do need to get your head round what you want to achieve. You cant be on a diet 100% of the time, its not realistic, but you do have to be prepared to make the effort to be on it most of the time.

If you turn your back on the class again this week, it will just be another excuse for you to put off what you really need to do. You know that by not going this week is just going to let you have another week of not facing up to getting to grips with some healthy eating.

Whether you knock yourself out at the gym or not for a couple of days, i dont realy think it will make much difference. What will make a difference is though, if you decide right now, right this minute, that you are changing your bad habits and that you are going to eat sensibly from now on. i dont care what you had for breakfast either lol, make the choice right now. :)

Ill be keeping an eye on you chaplingirl, you ARE going to get slim, like it or not!

Hugs
Lynn xx

Getting started on a long term diet is very hard, dont think you are the only one to ever struggle to get started, it happens to everyone. You really need to go back to the slimming class this week, music or no music!

You really have to make a decision that you are going to succeed, and having a few stop starts at the beginning is not failure, its life. But you do need to get your head round what you want to achieve. You cant be on a diet 100% of the time, its not realistic, but you do have to be prepared to make the effort to be on it most of the time.

If you turn your back on the class again this week, it will just be another excuse for you to put off what you really need to do. You know that by not going this week is just going to let you have another week of not facing up to getting to grips with some healthy eating.

Whether you knock yourself out at the gym or not for a couple of days, i dont realy think it will make much difference. What will make a difference is though, if you decide right now, right this minute, that you are changing your bad habits and that you are going to eat sensibly from now on. i dont care what you had for breakfast either lol, make the choice right now. :)

Ill be keeping an eye on you chaplingirl, you ARE going to get slim, like it or not!

Hugs
Lynn xx

WOW! Lynn that is exactly what I needed to hear.
I can't thank you enough for sharing your advice and being honest with your opinion.
I promise I'm getting back to the group on Tuesday - not going isn't even an option. I NEED to go.
I'm back on the good food!
And I am going to get slim.
Congrats on your massive weightloss.
You're an inspiration!
xoxo

Well done Ashleigh, Im proud of you! So glad you have made the right decision, you are a beautiful intelligent girl and you deserve to make the most of yourself and feel good about yourself. Dont worry about the class on Tuesday, they will be as happy with your decision as I am :)

Hey C-girl !! Sending you a BIG hello from big ol' me !!! Hahaha! Well my November seems to be going tits up too ! Whenever I go away, even for the weekend I get the urge for naughty things....er food and drink wise that is !!! Survived another Birthday !! Had the biggest box of Choccys....delish...think Thorntons chocs sprinkled with MORE magic chocolate dust !!! Ahhhhh !
The sugar high hasn't left me yet ! Are you back in the Saddle with your diet plan ? I'm chasing my horse around the paddock until I remount at the weekend ! ( Doing my Veggie Soup special restart )

Keep going Girl, if I manage to stay the same this month I'll be amazed !! There is THE massive urge to just say **** it and say I'll start super new in the New Year blah blah....but determined not to do that...
So hang in there.......

Hugs

Diva x

Hey C-girl !! Sending you a BIG hello from big ol' me !!! Hahaha! Well my November seems to be going tits up too ! Whenever I go away, even for the weekend I get the urge for naughty things....er food and drink wise that is !!! Survived another Birthday !! Had the biggest box of Choccys....delish...think Thorntons chocs sprinkled with MORE magic chocolate dust !!! Ahhhhh !
The sugar high hasn't left me yet ! Are you back in the Saddle with your diet plan ? I'm chasing my horse around the paddock until I remount at the weekend ! ( Doing my Veggie Soup special restart )

Keep going Girl, if I manage to stay the same this month I'll be amazed !! There is THE massive urge to just say **** it and say I'll start super new in the New Year blah blah....but determined not to do that...
So hang in there.......

Hugs

Diva x

Hello Lovely Miss Diva,
I'm sorry to hear your diet has gone tits up :( i've been there a million times just try to start again tomorrow.
I can completely relate to the going away part and temptation.
I'm always traveling to and from London and I ALWAYS manage to cave in when I get to London. Its so annoying!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :D
You just had my mouth watering with all that chocolate talk... you're allowed to be naughty on birthdays <3

I'm back on the saddle... gonna write a new little diary entry after I've replied to this explaining all... basically I'm not on slimming world any more haha... i can't keep up with myself.

I got my fingers and toes crossed you've stayed the same... still got a couple of weeks till december so get stuck in!!

Good Luck and do keep in touch,
love hearing from you!
xoxo

So last time I wrote a little diary entry here things weren't going so well on the diet front for me.
I never had the guts to go back to Slimming World :( which is a shame so inevitably i ended up having a bit of a 'i-feel-sorry-for-myself-binge'... okay... i admit... twas a big binge.
All i've been thinking about it going on Liprotrim or excante because, as I've said before in the diet world i really am an all or nothing kinda girl.
I can't afford them diets though, I'm a newly graduate looking for work so I had a little think of my options and then decided what I was going to do.

On Monday I started a new diet.
I HAVE: a slimfast shake for breakfast,
a slimfast shake for lunch,
and a bowl of soup for dinner.
and.thats.all.i.am.eating.

basically i'm consuming 500-600 calories per day.

am I hungry?
NO.

how am I feeling?
awesome, actually.
I have to admit my tummy was upset the first couple of days (must be because of the shock to the system), but its calmed down now.

I actually feel like I can do this, y'know.

I'm so happy to be writing something positive for a change :D!!
And I want to say a HUGE thank you for all of you lovely people checking up on me.
I hope you're all doing well.

2 weeks until my Graduation <3

xoxo

thechaplingirl said:
So last time I wrote a little diary entry here things weren't going so well on the diet front for me.
I never had the guts to go back to Slimming World :( which is a shame so inevitably i ended up having a bit of a 'i-feel-sorry-for-myself-binge'... okay... i admit... twas a big binge.
All i've been thinking about it going on Liprotrim or excante because, as I've said before in the diet world i really am an all or nothing kinda girl.
I can't afford them diets though, I'm a newly graduate looking for work so I had a little think of my options and then decided what I was going to do.

On Monday I started a new diet.
I HAVE: a slimfast shake for breakfast,
a slimfast shake for lunch,
and a bowl of soup for dinner.
and.thats.all.i.am.eating.

basically i'm consuming 500-600 calories per day.

am I hungry?
NO.

how am I feeling?
awesome, actually.
I have to admit my tummy was upset the first couple of days (must be because of the shock to the system), but its calmed down now.

I actually feel like I can do this, y'know.

I'm so happy to be writing something positive for a change :D!!
And I want to say a HUGE thank you for all of you lovely people checking up on me.
I hope you're all doing well.

2 weeks until my Graduation <3

xoxo

Sorry to hear you fell off track and I wish you luck with your new diet plan! I admire your motivation and good luck :)

Sorry to hear you fell off track and I wish you luck with your new diet plan! I admire your motivation and good luck :)

Thank you very much!
Good luck to you too.
xoxo

PPPPSSSSTTTTTT!

I've lost 7 pounds since Monday!
Not gonna weigh myself until next friday.
I'm out tonight and feeling rather lovely now haha.
Have a wonderful weekend.
xoxo

Back