Total Solution The diary of a fat mummy!

We are going to Florida for 3 weeks.
2 weeks Orlando (mainly Disney) then a week on the gulf coast. Bliss.

Love Florida and the whole Disney thing and you need a holiday after it! Sounds fab x

Yeah we love it too. Went for Christmas last year - it was ace.
Booking it on Thursday when Disney release free dining.
Week on the gulf is being split between st Petes and Anna Maria island which is just paradise.

Ooh all these lovely holidays planned. I would love to go back to Florida. We went with my son about 10 years ago and had an amazing time.

It's ace isn't it Sadie. We love Florida. The kids will be Mega excited when we tell them! No to get slim for the trip. Last year I was a right revolting blimp.

Oh, I'm sure you will be a skinny mini by the time Florida arrives :)

No excuses now..... Florida 2017 is booked!! Whoop!!

How brilliant! The countdown begins!!! X

Ooh, now I'm excited for you :)

Very exciting - nothing like a fabulous holiday to get the motivation going :)

I haven't been to Florida since I was a little girl, and can't wait to take my son there one day.

I'm so excited!!!

Been so busy at work last few days I've hardly had a minute to myself!
Still 100% TS and I'm finally beginning to see a difference. Put a dress on today and it's baggy! Yay!! I have such a long way to go and I really do still feel disgusting. But I plan to hold onto those feelings to drive me forward.
Had a sneaky mid week weigh in this morning and 2lb off which is good. I'd love to lose 5lb this week but I know I'm being totally unrealistic after 6lb last week so I'll be happy with my target of 3lb per week.
How are you all??

MrsN you are doing amazing keep going, I feel like I'm losing my way the cravings are so bad :( x

Bex maybe do a protein meal week!?
I've had my sweet n sour pack but had to throw in some chicken with some fajita spices on it as I just felt like I needed it tonight.

I think that's what I'm going to try, any suggestions on what to have?!! I don't think I will have a loss this week as full and bloated, going to have a slimatee today x

Last night I added some of the pre cooked chicken you can get into a meal and some fajita spices which satisfied my need for food and 200 cals max. What about an omelette? That's what my hubby has on his fast days. (He does 5:2).

Omelette sounds good thanks! I do add chicken if I feel I need too but this is a craving for carbs. I'm in ketosis and scared if I come out I will give up as the cravings will be stronger?! I feel like the first six weeks were so easy compaired to now :banghead: x

Mmm! Chicken fajita! Which meal did you add it to?

I added it to the noodles.
It was very nice and just what I needed.

Bex this is just a test. You can survive without the carbs but these craving are sent to see what you've learnt in the last 6 weeks.

Back