the diary of a twentysomething male

i don't think i could stay on it full time, thinking of splitting the shakes today and having one later in the evening. i used to binge on the late night snacks beforehand so might make it easier, that being said... this morning i haven't felt hungry at all, in fact i feel much better! long may this continue, haha!

is that alright to split the shakes by the way? lot of different information around. i don't see why not but then you never know.

just had a cheeky look on the scales, claims i've lost 4 pounds already... in a day... haha

Good luck with your journey! I would bet that you lose a stone in your first week too! I know a lot of people on here weigh daily but I have taken the batteries out of my scales because if it went up one day because of water intake or retention it would ruin my motivation!! xx

thank you, brochmor. last time i'll go on the scales now until my actual weigh in! promise! ha

Hey I`m glad youv`e joined the Chicken soup ranks :D I actually rather like it too.... keep it up your doing brill
Lou xx

thanks lou! getting headaches quite a bit though, read they are common? you're all going to say drink more water, aren't you? i've had three litres already today!!

Yes Procrastination! As Underworld put it..."Drink, drink, drink....'til you can't think!" Don't think they were referring to the old H2O of course!!!!!!!!! Well done on the 4lbs...good incentive to stick to it and see what good news the scales have by the end of your first week! You'll be bowled over mate! Good luck!

thanks lou! getting headaches quite a bit though, read they are common? you're all going to say drink more water, aren't you? i've had three litres already today!!
Lol yes... but its ok to take some para`s if you need to, don`t suffer them hun XX

thanks peeps, had some paracetamol and felt okay after. one thing i'm going to struggle with is having early nights as i'm a bit of a night owl! going well though, going well :) hunger is kicking in again because of the late night boredom mind.

really have problems sleeping at the minute, can't help but thinking of everybody's reaction when i go back hope as mr. slim! ha. good news this morning, can re-button a shirt that i previously had to wear open! waheyy.

the evening hunger pangs have disappeared which is great news! might be able to get to sleep easily tonight, we shall see.

thank yaa. didn't even fancy my first shake this morning as i wasn't hungry at all, forced it down though, haha.

Get them into ya fella! Keep the momentum going!

Back