the diary of a twentysomething male

firstly, congratulations on your weight loss cat, that's a fantastic result! :)

secondly, helloooo chocolate shakes! i decided against them in the first week because i'd heard they weren't the best but got a couple the other day and i'm very impressed. not really a big chocolate eater but i reckon i could live on them for the next few months. however, i said that about chicken soup last week before that drama. it actually tasted like sour cream and onion pringles... bleurghh!

still here, still on the wagon, still doing really well. not noticing the difference as much anymore but the scales are showing it, lol. keep forgetting to update this but will try harder, lol.

still here, still on the wagon, still doing really well. not noticing the difference as much anymore but the scales are showing it, lol. keep forgetting to update this but will try harder, lol.

Good to hear it :) create a ticker they are the best way to keep you motivated :)

i've lost 18 pounds in the past two weeks, woop.

five days without updating? hey, wanna be anymore rubbish at this?!

i've been doing okay, had a little cheat at the weekend but ended up losing weight still so basically, i'm a weight losing machine. still having bouts of impatience about the whole thing but the rewards are coming slowly... hope you are all well!

Well done to you. Hang in there and stick with it 100%. The results are worth the effort. Little cheats can lead to a slippery slope of disappointment.
Good luck

still going strong, great to fall out of the 300 pound barrier! that was a pretty horrid feeling but well on the way.

mate thats ace that you are under that barrier now! well done, keep it up you are doing ace! xx

You just need to blend the strawberry one with a hand blender with 10 cubes of ice and its like some sorta starbucks frapuccino!

ps: I thought it hilarious that you guys struggle with the taste of water! Unless its water from the US, which does taste disgusting I must say :/

still going well!

Back