the diary of a twentysomething male

apologies for the non-update, still going well. weigh in later so we shall see how much has gone! have had a dislike of chicken soup recently but have realised the packs that i have been eating have been out of date!? what a joke. felt awful last night because of it!

apologies for the non-update, still going well. weigh in later so we shall see how much has gone! have had a dislike of chicken soup recently but have realised the packs that i have been eating have been out of date!? what a joke. felt awful last night because of it!
Eeeeew... have you told the chemist??? Bloody hell thats well bad!!! x

Good luck in your weigh in!! Can't wait to hear how well you do!! x

I bet ... 12 lbs =P x

haha, can't believe you're all having a pop at guessing.

well, the story is that i went to another pharmacy today that's closer by to where i live and they recorded that i've lost 7lbs but i'm not convinced by that whatsoever, especially due to the fact it's my first weigh in when you lose the most and i haven't cheated once, drank 4ltrs of water a day etc...

i'd lost 4lbs after a day on my scales, which have now ran of battery so can't check further so something isn't right but i wasn't going to complain as by looking at me. i can fit into clothes that i couldn't fit in to a year and a half a go, my face is without its double chin for example. i'm strange though, i don't look like i weigh as much as i do at times.

either way, different scales is the issue here i think. i'm going back to the previous pharmacy to deal with this chicken soup malarky on saturday so will measure up with what there's say then!

not downhearted though, don't give a crap about the weight if it is actually 7lbs (which it isn't) because in 3/4 weeks time i'm gonna look totally different.

cheers for the support peeps.

p.s what on earth does totm mean? i'm seeing it everywhere and although i'm 23, i'm not down with this abbreviated lingo!

Lol! That's because you're a bloke! It means 'time of the month', and it's it's an excellent excuse for overwhelming chocolate cravings... ;)

I bet your loss will be different at your other pharmacy - but you're right, it's not the weight that matters, but how you look and feel. And it sounds like you're doing really well with that!

X

procrastination said:
p.s what on earth does totm mean? i'm seeing it everywhere and although i'm 23, i'm not down with this abbreviated lingo!

Ha ha that really tickled me .. Well done on the loss .you are doing great . Can't believe your soup was out of date that's terrible .hope you kept the pkt and go back to the chemist :) my 3 rd weigh in today x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

catlackey said:
Ha ha that really tickled me .. Well done on the loss .you are doing great . Can't believe your soup was out of date that's terrible .hope you kept the pkt and go back to the chemist :) my 3 rd weigh in today x

6 off yippee that's 20 lb off in three weeks :) :) x

haha, can't believe you're all having a pop at guessing.

well, the story is that i went to another pharmacy today that's closer by to where i live and they recorded that i've lost 7lbs but i'm not convinced by that whatsoever, especially due to the fact it's my first weigh in when you lose the most and i haven't cheated once, drank 4ltrs of water a day etc...

i'd lost 4lbs after a day on my scales, which have now ran of battery so can't check further so something isn't right but i wasn't going to complain as by looking at me. i can fit into clothes that i couldn't fit in to a year and a half a go, my face is without its double chin for example. i'm strange though, i don't look like i weigh as much as i do at times.

either way, different scales is the issue here i think. i'm going back to the previous pharmacy to deal with this chicken soup malarky on saturday so will measure up with what there's say then!

not downhearted though, don't give a crap about the weight if it is actually 7lbs (which it isn't) because in 3/4 weeks time i'm gonna look totally different.

cheers for the support peeps.

well done! yeah check at the other pharmacy that doesnt sound quite right?? and definitely get that chicken soup situation sorted! i love the chicken soup id be very disgruntled if mine were out of date! :( xx

Back