The diary of El - Everyone Welcome :)

I think I'm going to change my wi to a Sunday , but it will be evening and I like to wi first thing but it's not really fitting in wiv my plans as days off keep altering so it's not been good so I've decided I'm going to wi tonight wen I get home and start a fresh tomorrow , seem to somehow focus more on a Monday I know it's psychological but new week new start an all, anything worth a try ,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats why I chose Sunday too Von. I always do it first thing because Sundays are usually ok for not rushing to get anywhere xxx

That's why I was doing my days off usually Wednesday but its been changing a but and the weeks to come have changed, so I thought Sunday but like I say it will be an evening and I hope that doesn't dishearten me tonight wen I know it will be a gain , but on the positive side it s only the first wi that has that impact next Sunday will be a genuine loss or don't even think it ( whispers) gain,
But I do feel kinda excited about starting afresh I've had my rebel for a couple of weeks and feel ready to get back in control ,
In going to try cc for a couple of weeks see how it goes if it doesn't suit me il go back to sw but I feel I need to try something different , sorry for rambling but I wanted to talk to some one

So ladies. Despite my blips I've lost 3lb this week! X

Brilliant! Well done you! X

I ended up going out for dinner last night - flexi synned it at 60. Bit rubbish but these things happen! Hubby was in a funk all day (he has a job interview on Monday so I think he was nervous) and wanted to go out to cheer himself up so off we went to our local Tunisian restaurant. It was delicious so am not too bothered!

That's why I was doing my days off usually Wednesday but its been changing a but and the weeks to come have changed, so I thought Sunday but like I say it will be an evening and I hope that doesn't dishearten me tonight wen I know it will be a gain , but on the positive side it s only the first wi that has that impact next Sunday will be a genuine loss or don't even think it ( whispers) gain,
But I do feel kinda excited about starting afresh I've had my rebel for a couple of weeks and feel ready to get back in control ,
In going to try cc for a couple of weeks see how it goes if it doesn't suit me il go back to sw but I feel I need to try something different , sorry for rambling but I wanted to talk to some one

ramble away hun honestly it's fine. How do u do cc? Just literally count calories? Xx

I presume so , that's all il be doing , I have an app on phone to log it all and my fit bit will also log it

Brilliant! Well done you! X

I ended up going out for dinner last night - flexi synned it at 60. Bit rubbish but these things happen! Hubby was in a funk all day (he has a job interview on Monday so I think he was nervous) and wanted to go out to cheer himself up so off we went to our local Tunisian restaurant. It was delicious so am not too bothered!

Mmmmm Tunisian. That sounds good. What did u have? X

Mmmmm Tunisian. That sounds good. What did u have? X

I had these Tunisian spring rolls (stuffed with mince and potatoes) to start - naughty then grilled swordfish, rice and salad - not naughty, then a pancake with ice cream for pudding and a glass of wine. It was bloody lovely. I don't feel guilty as it wasn't a binge and I am back on plan today. Plenty of time before weigh in on Thursday to make it up! X

I had these Tunisian spring rolls (stuffed with mince and potatoes) to start - naughty then grilled swordfish, rice and salad - not naughty, then a pancake with ice cream for pudding and a glass of wine. It was bloody lovely. I don't feel guilty as it wasn't a binge and I am back on plan today. Plenty of time before weigh in on Thursday to make it up! X

Good lass. I'm sure it was a wise woman who once said to me. Food is not a hug! Glad you enjoyed being a little bit naughty and are back on it xxx

So I had a mcmuffin this morning but I've had no lunch and I'm gonna have roast chicken breast with veg for tea tonight then hoping for a 100% day tomorrow. Well a 100% week but taking it one day at a time! X

I've just caught up with your news. You lost three pounds???? !!!!!! That is so very very good, and despite all your worries and the fish and chips, great news.

Thanks Micci. Don't know how I did it. Will have to be careful this week x

Morning huni xx

So food for today SHOULD be:

B: eggs on a whole meal pitta as I've no bread in (b)

L: possibly noodles or the butternut squash soup I made yesterday

T: going to try making a veggie curry with SW bhajis xxx

Don't you mean WILL be? ;)

x

Trying not to jinx it! Lol x

So food for today SHOULD be:

B: eggs on a whole meal pitta as I've no bread in (b)

L: possibly noodles or the butternut squash soup I made yesterday

T: going to try making a veggie curry with SW bhajis xxx

Had the breakfast and going to have Alpen lights with a Brew in a bit I think (b)

Can anyone tell me the syns of options? X

Back