The diary of Janalot :)

Hiya!!!! Parsnip chips yuuuuuum lol

It's not really a taster it's a full meal with 8 family members we all having a different dinner each for opinions so can't spit out with everyone all seated lol

Jeez normally I would be looking well forward to stuffing my face now I'm scared to eat even some mash!!! :( xxx

To who I classed as a friend:

Well it's been about 3 months since you decided to throw our friendship away for the most childish and ridiculous reason , the real reason we will never know. I write this because I know you will still come on here to read about me and how I am doing as that's just your way.

I finally found a way of eating that is loosing the weight and I am the happiest I have been in a long time. I feel better, healthy and no longer put myself down. We could have been doing this together, we could have both been happy and moving on supporting each other as the clothes get looser! Making wedding plans and being up to no good! But you didn't want to. I hope you find something your happy with and feel as great as I do, but If not then please give Dukan a try and see how you go. Whatever you do just finally find peace with your demons and love who you are, I did! Take care :)

Now everyone have a Dukan great day as I intend to!!!!

Over and out :) xxx

So on my day off I'm sitting crying :( I was told on the phone to drop off a £100 deposit for the registrar over next few weeks do went down today and was told basically I made that up they would never ask for that! Wouldn't take it as the venue hasn't applied for a license yet and the woman was very unhelpful :( told her to cancel I'm going elsewhere , so now have no registrar to perform the wedding .
Had to laugh she said I can see your getting stressed and I said yes it's YOU that's stressing me.

Feeling do sorry for myself :( xxx

Ah Jan, just think how much more you will enjoy your wedding day when it gets here AND goes without a hitch! :D

Chins up, me darlin' ;)

P xxx

I'm just so pissed off so far it's been fun to organize hardly any stress then she annoys me!!! Thinking about getting my sister ordained to do it haha that would be fun!! X

Ahh never mind sweetie, youll get it sorted, we had to change venue for the evening reception after all the invites went out and it all worked out better in the end. Chin up hun!! Cx

Haha Martin phoned them and smoothed things over :£ good auld Martin! I'm happy again now on to loosing 2 more stone!! X

Not going to lie, I've had a few slip ups this week because I'm so harassed my sister has a growth the size if two fists in her tummy and I went with her to get her scan yesterday to try and determin where it is and what surgery she needs :( she will need a c section operation with 8 weeks off work I'm so worried about her :( love my big sister to bits and don't want anything happening to her .

Hopefully find out today the results xxx

I know she will be fine but I shan't stop worrying until u see her sitting up in her bed after the op lol it weighs 7 pound and they are worried purely as they don't know what it is attached to or what it is yet :(
Still waiting in results as usual no rush if it's not them lol

Hope your sisters op goes well, just do what you need to do for you and your sis, Dukan isnt going anywhere Cx

Back