The diary of Janalot :)

I know what you mean I eat the same meals every week! Tonight I had quark and garlic stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bresaola it was yummy!

Here's a few I have as suggestions? But prob same as yours!

Mince in chopped tomatoes with onions and peppers
Chicken in a curry and yogurt curry
Burgers with quark and cayenne pepper parsnip chips
Chicken stuffed with garlic and quark wrapped in bresaola
Chicken stuffed with yogurt and garlic dipped in egg and rolled in medium oat bran (keives!) with parsnip mash
Steak plain or cooked with peppers and onion on top with parsnip chips
Egg omelette
Shepards pie with mince and cauliflower mash on top
Fish dipped in egg rolled in oatbran (fish fingers!)
Dukan bread based pizza
Chicken pieces dipped in egg rolled in fine oat bran and lightly fried to make chicken dippers!

You probably know all this so ignore if you do lol
There's loads more but I tend to hover around the above :)

Your doing great honey pie keep up the good work!!! X

few new ones for me to try, thanks!! Cx

Ohhh enjoy them cpl! I get bored easily so will be tying a few others I can find! How u getting on? X

Im good thanks Jan, having a lazy day today not done much at all, catching up o the telly (footys been dominating in our house) bit of washing and piling up the ironing for tomorrow. Got my scan arranged for next week, meds seem to be working ok.

I was laughing at your post about your dress hula hooping, Grace Jones popped into my head, did you see her at the jubilee concert? Have you perfected your icing yet? Collette x

Aww that's good your meds are working!! Fingers crossed for your scan :) I'm the same decided was doing nothing this weekend except buying some new clothes as I look like a tramp waiting to fit into my smaller sizes!!! Ended up with a top, new jacket, shoes and some make up! Bad news was I came home and my ceiling in my close had collapsed due to rain :( insurance will cover it so I'm not sweating about it.... Yet!!!

Ohhhhh if you have a huge pile of ironing that will get your arms closer to Michelle Obama :) lol

The cake side of things fiancé has decided I'm giving myself too many tasks to do and kindly offered to pay for any cake I wanted! So I have picked a nice black and white one from marks and Spencer's really subtle and nice. Probably for the best I will have enough running about to do in the days running up without stressing about a cake!!!

I never seen any if the jubilee but I heard about her hula hooping!!!!! Everything crossed I can do that with my dress hahahahahahaha it fits now I'm just glad about that!!!!

Are you facing rubbish weather like us in Scotland?

Xxx

Oh god hope your leak not caused too much damage, this rain is driving me mad im sure i have that SAD condition thingy lol, Ohh i never thought of ironing as exercises for the old bingos, Michelle Obama is a mighty fine figure of a woman!!

Phew!! pressures of with the icing then, youll be running around like a headless chicken come nearer the time of the wedding, at least you wont have to worry about the cake. We spend 6 months arranging our wedding, it was weird afterwards not having any thing to plan!! it was like something was missing lol, that was 18 years ago.

Oh i love Scotland, we went to Aye for my 40th, did the Rabbie Burns tour, it absolutely chucked it down all weekend lol we were prepared though. We did Nairn a few years back, the weather was gorgeous, they have their own micro climate there.

Chester is wet and wild at the moment, and flaming freezing!! Cx

jan9209 said:
Bad news was I came home and my ceiling in my close had collapsed due to rain :( insurance will cover it so I'm not sweating about it.... Yet!!!
Xxx

EEK! :eek: :(

Love your matter-of-fact was reaction though, Jan! Good on ya :D

P x

PS - love your iPhone guessing games too ... is close a closet?! ;)

Cpl I'm glad u love Scotland, so do I lol

I feel into a blissful sleep so couldn't message back :( pampered myself with a bath and done my nails, tan etc just to cheer myself up and wear my new clothes today that fit lol!!!

Pauline I keep forgetting a close in England is .... Well brookside! A close in Scotland is "trying to explain"

Me and my neighbour both share a front door, then a landing stairwell that we go up to get into our flats, the close is the landing stairwell but if that makes sense.
It's the ceiling in that that's fell down a bit in the section between our lofts.

Fiancé didn't want to ruin my shopping trip so didn't txt me to tell me but by the time u seen it I was like ahhh deck it no one died!!!!

Father and his friend might be able to replace it!

Anyway never mind that how did hubby take the news!????

I'm jumping onto your page right now!!! Xxxx

Last edited:
Im fed up of this weather too - sorry to hear of your water leakage (never heard of the term 'close') learn something every day on minimins :D

Thanks Chris close is a Scottish thing well our term anyway! A cost I don't need whilst planning a wedding :(

We were going to but we already had to claim in jan to get out chimney removed as the really bad weather nearly toppled it over had to redecorate our whole livingroom due to water damage

Hey jan youve fooled us there with the chipsxxx great it was parsnips

Haha I assumed everyone would have seen my recipe for the nuggets so didn't feel the need to explain (was too tired) lol but they were super amazing can't wait to have them again next week really filling dinner!! Xx

Damn! For a meal tasting for sat for wedding meal :( ita not Dukan friendly and in worried I'll put on z

Hi hun!! I saw ur nuggets recipe will be making those soon!! I love parsnip and celeriac chips,,I like em with chicken or steak, I always make the celeriac ones spicy and the parsnip ones plain, sooo yum!! Dont fret about wedding taster, just have a little of each to taste, u can always spit it out :D

Back