The diary of Janalot :)

Hee hee - mine too!!!LOL!

Busy bee xxx

Nope :( can't accept the forms and birth lines until the 15th Oct but said can post them through the door at night for them to process......getting fed up now but ho hum.

They going to view the reception next week so should be approved hopefully within next two weeks.

Still 1 pound down fingers crossed stays that way till Monday......I'll see how I feel about wearing my trousers you can tell me how they look!!!

Better not be 'different' lol x

Last edited:
That's crap. Hopefully everything goes well when they visit next week.

You know you will be able to tell by my face. I might lie but it doesn't!

Good job on the weight front. I refrained from buying the pinballs today. I hope you are impressed. It was hard though as they were calling my name ................

Well done!! Well proud! Step away from the pitfalls....

No your right your face doesn't lie lol

I'll bring a change in case I look like I've painted them on haha

I'll bring more jam in as well as long as you bring your bread....hmmmmmmm yum!! X

jan9209 said:
Shut it p she's my work bestie lol :p

How you doing anyway gorgeous?? Xxx

Alright ta, me duck! Fat as a house but still smiling! ;)

Thinking I might give in gracefully ... move the TV and fridge next to the bed and get patio doors and a ramp installed for when they need to come and wheel me out for a gastric band op! ;)

How's your wedding nerves? And, more importantly, how's the poor man's nerves?! ;)

P x

Paulinegin said:
Alright ta, me duck! Fat as a house but still smiling! ;)

Thinking I might give in gracefully ... move the TV and fridge next to the bed and get patio doors and a ramp installed for when they need to come and wheel me out for a gastric band op! ;)

How's your wedding nerves? And, more importantly, how's the poor man's nerves?! ;)

P x

Enough of this chat lady Jane your gorge! Although you did make me laugh as always!!

I'm ok three weeks till hen night and six weeks till I become Mrs Jan princess consuela banana hammock!! Excited! Wish was 4 stone lighter but hey ho he loved me 2.5 stone heavier! Hes grand no nerves yet but I know him he'll be a wreck on the day especially with his speech bless! Wish you could all come get stuck into the candy buffet lol

You still juddering or back on Dr d? Xxx

Speaking of welcome 'home' ... can you come to the Brum meet? Have got a spare bed (double if Eve fancies it too) with your name (s) on if you can get an el cheapo flight :D

P x

jan9209 said:
Ohhhhhhhhh I would never knock back an invite to your bed :) lol I'll speak to evelano and get back asap :) xx

Ha, Jan, love that you've sexed up a very simple invite!! ;)

P x

Back