The diary of Janalot :)

I'm a nervous lump had to leave work today so house wasn't empty and trying to arrange family to come tom while I'm at work :( don't know what's going on x

Is the scaffolding down now ????

I was today but hubbys here now I just keep looking at it and want to cry! Got times for peeps to swing by tom make sure house is ok x

Lordy that is rubbish - what on earth is going on??? Can't believe the police can't do owt about it - hope you get it resolved asap - glad hubby home now! x

I know trudy they say no crime has yet been committed ....erm trespassing is a crime! Neighbours are gob smacked they thought we were having our roof done and so never thought to question them. In fairness our chimney got removed in Jan so can't blame them for not thinking anything of it. Police have advised us to take it down so dad and hubby will be doing that on sat morning. I'm so creeped out who does that???! If they go thru our sky light in roof to loft all they need to do is jump thru my ceiling :( x

U still got that spider?? They might think differently about breaking in if they see that beast!!

Seriously though, hope everything is ok!!

I'm sure the scaffolders have just got the wrong address Jan ... it would be a very expensive and not very subtle way of breaking in somewhere.

That said, I'm sure I'd be completely freaked out by it, honey, so you have my sympathies.

P x

Paulinegin said:
I'm sure the scaffolders have just got the wrong address Jan ... it would be a very expensive and not very subtle way of breaking in somewhere.

That said, I'm sure I'd be completely freaked out by it, honey, so you have my sympathies.

P x

I did think that but I called all local scaffolders, the council no one has any jobs on my street :( and it's not been put up properly thrown up by 3 young men my postie said one was nervous kept dropping stuff and was shouted at. GOOD!! Wee scallywags! They have tom to make an appearance and explain themselves then it's getting taken down on sat with or without them lol x

Up dates Jan xxx

I'm so angry after 2 days if phone calls to the council, health and safety, the police, 2 sleepless worried night's a day off work and a massive phone bill.....the council have finally owned up saying ooops it was them responding to an emergency job that was called in....... by us......IN JAN!!!!! Our chimney was damaged by storms and flooded my livingroom but we go it fixed privately and the council paid half!!!!! Wtf!!! I'm glad I now have an answer but I'm effing ragin at their incompetence :( x

Idiots!!!!!!!!!!!

jan9209 said:
I'm so angry after 2 days if phone calls to the council, health and safety, the police, 2 sleepless worried night's a day off work and a massive phone bill.....the council have finally owned up saying ooops it was them responding to an emergency job that was called in....... by us......IN JAN!!!!! Our chimney was damaged by storms and flooded my livingroom but we go it fixed privately and the council paid half!!!!! Wtf!!! I'm glad I now have an answer but I'm effing ragin at their incompetence :( x

Causes for a very long complaint letter me thinks!!

I could think of a few words to say!

jan9209 said:
Ohhhhhhhh you wait!!! I'm already on my second page!! I am infamous at strongly worded letters x

I need one to send to Virgin Media if you're on a roll lol

Back