The diary of Janalot :)

Just showed my DD your outfit, she said wow thats ace :D

They went straight to the top and he phoned me today! It was all a massive muck up people may get sacked lol plus now fretting work done free of charge (as a home owner I usually pay half) woop woop

I know puts cane round so fast! Can't wait to wear costume!! X

My face has broke out I'm looking more and more like her everyday!!! Another two pulled out today :( going to be just me at this rate!!! And eve lol x

Always the same no matter what the event .....you always get the drop outs lol and they are usually the same ones.....

good for you hunni x

Haha after the week I've had I'm going to get sooooooooooo drunk!!! Sorry Dr D but I deserve it plus I wont eat cheat :) not sober anyway :) xxx

Have the best time xxxx we'll be with you in spirit.....well i will and the spirit will be my beloved G&Ts xxxxxxxx

To flipping true xxx.....think id better get dress up lol xxx

Im banking in it....i've nothing else planned xxx

and when the spelling mistakes start piling up LOL, its cos she's drunk LOL..........I hope.

I bet its a fab night and don't blame you 100% for having the best time ever....well until the wedding that is.
x

dukannotsofatty said:
and when the spelling mistakes start piling up LOL, its cos she's drunk LOL..........I hope.

I bet its a fab night and don't blame you 100% for having the best time ever....well until the wedding that is.
x

I cant even spell sober :) excited much!! X

hope you have a fantastic night and hope you donr get snow like i have lol

Count down to...............
HEN PARRRRRRRRRRTY .....WHOOOOOOOOOOOP
have a couple for me and i want lots of pictures......don't forget....tell eve to help you lol

Back