The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

rude!

Hey - who said you could put my picture up here without permission??:mad: what if I am in hiding!!

:p

Lol! Teehee! Hey :p

For dinner I made pitta pizzas and they were so nice! Then had some snack a jacks and a teeny chocolate (essential for period cravings). That's all my points used up now. Will spend the evening drinking another 1 1/2 litres of water and cleaning/ doing some wii fit. I have soo much energy tonight - where's it all coming from?! Another day nearly done and still loving the weight watchers. This is definatly the diet for me :)

Dinner
2x wheat-free pittas
passata
low fat mozzerella
chives
cherry tomatoes
mixed herbs

Snack a jacks
Mini Choc

PP x

Glad you're still loving WW... I think it's the only diet that works for me! :D

Thanks, me too! It feels more like a healthy eating plan than a really strict diet. I can have food I like and treats too! Feel very happy, just wish i'd started it ages ago! x

Today has been a good day food wise, but bad with everything else! Woke up feeling really stressed and moody with really bad PMT. Went to uni, only in for the morning today so that was good, took my coffee with me in my lovely flask (only 2 points) and managed to avoid all the crisps, chocolates etc. Got home and rung the student loan company to find out some idiot there has sent my passport to my old address! Ahhh! My old address is the other side of the country! Am really worried and stressed by this point that my passport may have been lost or stolen, they have said it was sent recordered del, so are trying to get hold of royal mail to see where abouts it is. I am not happy. Also because of all the confusion over my address, they are taking ages to get my loan payment to me, I am a student midwife and need this money quite badly - I am so angry with them!!! Ok, rant over. They've sent me new forms out today so I should get the money soon, and fingers crossed my passport back too.

Foodwise I have decided to get a chinese tonight, as this seems to be one of the lesser evils of the takeaway world! I can't wait, I love chinese!! So am being good and saving my points for later, will have free food until then :)
Still loving the diet, just hating the rest of the world today!! Stress!

PP x

Sorry to hear you're having a stressy day. Enjoy the chinese later x

enjoy your chinese! i totally fancy a mushroom chow mein or a chicken chop suey mmmmmm :p hope your diets going well today x

Thanks everyone :) Feeling a bit happier now :) Chinese is ordered, have saved all my points for it! Had an egg white omlette for lunch, nice and free! Been to tesco this evening to stock up on more healthy foods. Don't feel deprived at all, am muchos happy on this diet.

PP x

Thought it might be nice with mushrooms. Is it a bit tasteless on its own? I sometimes hard-boil eggs and just eat the whites.

That's a good idea. It's not too bad, I just have a little bit of ketchup on the side and i'm happy :) really handy if you're hungry but want to stay very low points. There are sooo many fireworks going on around our house and my doggies are scared - I hate fireworks! x

My doggie is hiding under the table. We've been bringing him out and cuddling him and he's shaking like a leaf. Poor baby.

Poor little baby! It's awful for them when they're scared! He's just very frightened and stressed out, running around barking and looking up at the ceiling whenever one goes off, it's horrible to watch him being so scared. Our other dog isn't too bad, only reacts to the really loud ones. Have given them their kongs to try and keep them distracted. My gf has been keeping the really scared one in the bathroom with her so he doesn't hear them so much. I hate fireworks! Think they should be banned for domestic use, keep them at organised displays only.x

Exactly. They're the cause of so many accidents each year, kids can easily get hold of them and they're just all round a bad idea unless being used by professionals at proper organised displays. x

Todays food summary
Coffee
Egg white omelette
Chinese takeaway.

Not very much for my points today as saved for the Chinese, was worth it though x

Hope you enjoyed your chinese :D
I agree about the fireworks...there were so many going off really loud around here and my OH who has to leave for work at half 5 didnt get much sleep at all!

bet the chinese was worth it though!!! :D

Back