The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

Hey everyonen :D

Woke up this morning with every intention of going to my extremely dull lecture, went downstairs to let the pooches out and it was pouring down with rain :( I decided to take this as a sign to stay in my nice warm bed :D The car has been playing up and needs a new speedo thingy so went to get that sorted, apparently this isn't all it needs and is ending up costing us about £300 - ouch!! Luckily my gf's parents are paying for it - thank-god! Why is everything to do with cars so expensive?! :( Anyways, while the car was being sorted we went to look around the shops, loads of lovely Christmassy stuff around :D Had a hot choc in starbuck as a treat, could only drink about a quarter of it, was too sweet! Wasted points by having it :( then had a burger king and could hardly eat it! Yet again more points wasted - think i've gone off fast food! Will definatly not be wasting any more points on food out anymore unless it's for something special like a meal out. I am getting very protective of my points even only after a week!! Took hours to get the car sorted and still have to take it back tomorrow/wednesday - grrr!! Never mind, can't drive around in a broken car! Made myself a nice low point stirfry when we got home, which was really tasty. Then did lots of wii fit to burn off some calories. Can't wait for the next weigh in :D Still loving weight watchers, just won't be wasting any more precious points on junk!! xxx

Glad you're still enjoying WW! :D

i could always find points for a burger king.. but only a chicken royale :p the chips are nice but totally not worth the points..

Never again! Felt like such a waste of points and wasn't worth it at all! Will be sticking to my attempts at cooking from now on :D Going to knock a few points off each day to even it out, and keep doing the wii fit :D xxx

think one or the other will suffice but both will earn you plenty extra for your chocolatey-evening-cravings should you have any :)

You'll never have any money if you have a car - that's what my work colleague told me when I got my first one - he wasn't far wrong either!

Good choice to stay in bed in this yucky weather I reckon - I've done exactly the same thing ha ha.

Loving the new avatar btw x

Hey everyone :D

I am in a brilliant mood today! Got the car (well half of it) sorted today, and got a little discount too (thank-you quick fit men!)..
After having a boring morning spent sorting out the car we went over to Cabot Circus as I wanted to get my eyebrows threaded - had them done and they look great! So neat and tidy, and pretty painless too, will definatly be going again. Gf had hers waxed - ouch! They look amazing too :D Then went to get the doggies a little treat (toy that they can destroy in 5 mins) from Pets at Home, and lastly to Tesco where we got some fab hair straighteners which were reduced from £46 to £23 and they are sooo good! I normally wouldn't get anything but GHD's as I didn't think they'd be as good but these ones are fab! Am so happy as it means we don't have to shell out £150 for a new pair - happy days :D So all in a great day! Food wise has been good too, had a ww yoghurt for breakfast, a tuna sandwich and monster munch crisps (OMG beef is back!) for lunch and a very healthy stir-fry for tea. Really hoping to lose that 3lb this week and get under the 15 stone mark :D :D :D
PP xxxx

Hey everyone,

Had a day off uni today (the life of a student :D) which was nice, got to have a lie in, although I slept for too long, which left me feeling groggy all day. Went to Vauxhall to get the car fixed, had to wait around there for an hour and a half, this felt like all day, it was the most boring hour and a half I have ever spent. The car is finally fixed now though, no longer have to worry about it dying while we're out in it.
Food wise have been good today, had a bagel this morning for breakfast, and have just had tea which was a ww meal - beef hotpot, this is the smallest dinner ever so I added some steamed veggies and smash to it to make it more substanstial. I wasn't that impressed though and didn't really like it that much :( Just had some chipsticks (only 1 point!) and they were yummy, so all is not lost :D Am still waiting for my student loan to come through, should be any day now and I can't wait as my gf is taking me shopping for clothes! :D :D :D I have seen a few things I really like, one of which is a gorgeous pink coat from DP - it's the cutest coat ever - I NEED IT! :p
Am off to do some cleaning and then maybe some wii fit if I have the energy - i'm sooo tired today!! A bath and early night for me I think, am such a granny these days! :) xx

Sorry your day off had to be spent waiting for the car to be fixed...but at least you get to go clothes shopping soon :D

I wanted to get my eyebrows threaded - had them done and they look great! So neat and tidy, and pretty painless too, will definatly be going again. PP xxxx

How can you say its painless! I was in tears with the threading! I was almost begging her to stop, however felt the tears rolling down my face was a clear enough indicator of my wimpiness! lol
Good luck with your 3lb goal!!

I have seen a few things I really like, one of which is a gorgeous pink coat from DP - it's the cutest coat ever - I NEED IT! :p

Sounds good to me! Us girlies are always needing new clothes; it's one of life's essentials;).

And chipsticks are only a point?! I LOVE them! They used to do them in the vending machine at my work but now they seem to have just disappeared :( xx

Lol - the threading, I honestly didn't find it painful and I have the lowest pain tolerance ever!! Think it was because it was very quick it didn't seem too bad! Maybe I was just being particularly brave that day! Teehee! Yes chipsticks are only one point - bargain!!!! :D xxx

Another good day on the weight watchers wagon :D

Had uni all day today so made sure I made some weight watchers approved lunch to take with me, all the food at uni is just too bad - sandwiches full of mayo, chips, you get the picture! So I made yummy cheese and marmite sandwiches and took my own coffee, a fruit bar and some chipsticks. Thought today was going to be a super boring day but it actually was quite fun! Although it was dark by the time I came out of uni, which is quite depressing! Can't believe how early it's getting dark now, although that does mean Christmas is getting nearer - woot!!! Was starving by the time I got home, so just made myself some pitta pizzas with loads of veggies and low fat mozzerella on - yum :D Am now going to chillax on the couch all evening, am sooo tired! Stayed up really late last night and did a massive clean of the whole house, so tonight will have a well earned rest :) Looking forward to sundays weigh-in, will try and do some wii fit tonight to burn some pizza off xxx

heya hun have just read past few pages of your diary thread so just saying hi :wavey: what kinda car did u get?

i think getting eyebrows waxed is sore never mind getting the thredded!

I didn't get a new car, just had my one fixed! I've got a vauxhall tigra, it's cute but the visability is terrible! I've never had them waxed so wouldn't know! Looks more painful than threading though! x

Yeah they are nice cars, just not very good for parking and stuff as they aren't that easy to see out the back of! x

I have just done almost 3000 steps on the wii fit! Woop woop! And some crazy hula hooping too :D xxx

Back