The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

I have just done almost 3000 steps on the wii fit! Woop woop! And some crazy hula hooping too :D xxx

The hula hooping is hilarious isnt it lol! I might have to give you a bit of competition and do 4000 tonight ;) x

:eek: we should have a hula competition - who can do the most hoops on the super hula hoop?!

Hey :D

Yeah the hula hooping is so funny! I look like a loon - especially when you try and do it really fast! Lol!
Hula hoop challenge sounds good!!
I have only had 2 1/2 points today, don't know what to have! Made a stirfry but used a different kind of sauce and it was disgusting!!! So only ate the quorn pieces i'd put in it :( I think i'm going to make individual quorn shepherds pies for tea.. Will do some more wii fit tonight I think, maybe try and beat my 3000 steps record! Gf is working a night shift tonight so it's just me and the pooches xxx

enjoy your evening of hula hooping hun!

suz x

Will do :D Thanks! Just went to Tesco to stock up on essentials, food supplies were running low! I got lots of nice healthy low points food, even though there were loads of gorgeous Christmassy types cakes everywhere!!! Then as a treat we went to subway and both got one of the low fat 6" subs - I had sweet onion chicken teryiaki - it was lush :D Hope everyone else is getting on ok xxx

Love the idea of a hula hoop competition between the 2 of you :D:D:D

Well done on avoiding the chrimbo goodies in Tesco! Might need to try a sweet onion chicken teryiaki sub myself - how many pts did it work out - it sounds yum! x

mmmm i love subway :D i get ham salad on italian :) simple but yuuuuuuuummy :D also, will have to get on the hula hooping in the morning when i get home! x

I think they are about 5.5 points - SO worth it! :D xxx

mmmm - thanks - the youngest of my twins has been hankering on about going to subway for weeks - might just have to take her now I know its doable within points - no excuse not to really!

Can't sleep, so up watching Grey's Anatomy with the pooches. Still have points left so am having fish fingers, princess spaghetti shapes and toast :D x

totally random, but today i went to Toys R Us and they had pink pritsticks (even the actual glue is pink! :O) and i thought of you :D

OMG I must buy one! I love Toys R Us!!! We have pink monopoly and pink scrabble from there! :D x

isnt it worrying how excited we get though? i went to get Ben 10 / power rangers stuff for my friends little boy, and there were tamagotchis and cuddly toys and all sorts! You are NEVER too old for Toys R Us :D i love it. I almost bought myself this Doodle bug thing.. if i could do the actions to show you how it works I would.. but its kinda like an amazing dancing spirograph making bug :p i was very impressed.. worrying as its for 4+ and i'm 21 LOL

Hello everyone :)

I have so much energy today!! Have done lots of wii fit and cleaned out all the little pets that we have (which is a mission!). Missed breakfast as had a big lie-in, and had tesco southern fried mini chicken fillets for lunch - 5 points for 3 (woop - bargain) with loads of salad and wedges I made myself using frylight and an oxo cube/some herbs - it was really nice! A bit too spicy for the gf though..oops! I've still got loads of points left as that's all i've had but am not really that hungry yet so will have something later :) Want to do 5000 steps on the wii fit tonight..Ohh and X factor is on - woop! Hope Louis Walsh isn't making any more decisions on who goes home - or there'll be no-one good left in the competition!! Grrr! xx

whats your record on the hula hooping PP? need something to aim for when i get home :D

the wedges sound lovely too.. did you parboil them first? i have a good few points to use later and that would be a nice end to the day! x :D

Nope, I don't parboil. I just chut them up into small chunks, spray some frylight on them and sprinkle an oxo cube and herbs on, stick them in at about 250 for 20 mins, turn them over and then cook for another 20 mins :D x

Back