The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

thanks! :D

Am now waiting for the X factor to start! Just had a delicious dinner, had lots of points so used up ten for that. I had chicken breast with chorizo, red pepper, onion and herbs with pasta filled with some sort of yummy filling! It was sooo worth it!! :D Now have 4 left for coffee and a treat! Weigh in tomorrow, any loss is great buy hoping for 2 or 3lb :) xxx

omg i just realised its another week over for you! blooming heck its FLOWN past! good luck for tomorrow :D xx

How did you get on this morning? I hope all went well x

good luck for today :D x

congratulations! :) xxx

oh well done!!! How spooky I lost 2lb this week to make it exactly 15stone!! ha ha!!

Well done :)

hey hun - weldone on another good week!

suz x

Thank-you :D The wii-fitting is paying off! :D

Went back to sleep (till 3!) today and had a ceasar salad when I woke up, with quorn instead of chicken - it was soo nice! I thought it might be quite high in points but only worked out about 6 for the whole thing (including cheese, croutons and dressing) :D Still have the rest of my points to use, so guess I better go make something! Thanks for the replies :D xxx

Just had most gorgeous dinner! Had lots of points to use this evening so had salmon with chorizo and red peppers grilled with goats cheese! Yummyness! Then had some fruits and meringue for pudding! Still have 5 points left over for latte and crisps later - woop! Am going to do half an hour of step on the wii fit too, fingers crossed will be under 15 stone soon - woooo! :D xxx

Back