The diary of Pink Princess - Weigh in result 1 :D

Well done on your loss this week!! :)

Cheers girlies :D Healthy lunch is all packed and ready to go for uni tomorrow, meaning I can avoid the cakes, crisps, biscuits, sandwiches at lunch!! xxx

Cheers girlies :D Healthy lunch is all packed and ready to go for uni tomorrow, meaning I can avoid the cakes, crisps, biscuits, sandwiches at lunch!! xxx

Well done on the loss! And check you out being all organized! You're doing fab! x

Hiya Pink princess

sounds like you're doing really really well. Well done you, its hard when you're studying and trying to lose weight cos its always a temptation to eat what your friends are so you're doing excellent by bringing your lunch. I always take my lunch to work now to avoid being tempted by all the nice food! Keep up the good work xxx:clap:

Thank-you! Avoiding the temptation is hard but much easier if you're prepared! I also find it really easy to be good at home as we only have healthy/ww approved food in the house, but when i'm out it's really hard to resist!!
Today has been a good day food-wise, had my pre prepared lunch of cheese and marmite mini pittas, mango chilli baked crisps and a fruit bar. For tea I had a huuuuge baked potato with quorn mince chilli con carne that I made myself, never made it before but it was yum and v.low in points!! Then had a grilled grapefruit with cinnamon on for pudding. Was still craving something sweet so had three ricecakes with the teeniest bit of nutella on - yum :D not quite a bar of galaxy but what can you do?! Going to try and do zillions of steps on the wii fit tonight, have done about half an hour on there so far. Really need to go shopping as we are running low on food supplies, get paid on Thursday though - thank-god! We're going to go to the giant Adsa this time as they have so much more weight watchers food than the giant Tesco near us - and will be taking the points calculator, makes it much easier than trying to guess the points in things! :) Am already looking forward to weigh in - the 14's here I come!!! :) xxx

All your food today sounds really yummy...well done for making a really good start with WW. :D

Points all used up for the day, and have just done over 3300 steps on wii fit free step - go me! x

but that must be.. 30mins on free step right? well thats what.. moderate activity at least so you must have at very least earned 2 activity points at a guess? so just incase you get chocolate temptations :D

Cheers hun, good to know! Unfortunately we have no chocs in the house! :( roll on payday!!!!!!!xxx

awww.. do you want me to break open the tin of roses for you? I'll post you ONE, so choose wisely LOL :p

also, i posted in a diff thread for linds the formula for working out your activity points.. will find it for you :) x

Light Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight x # of mins x .0008077

It's best to round down to the nearest point since most people think they work out harder than they actually do!!!

:) ta da!

Light Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000232

Mod Activity is your current weight x # of mins x .000327

Heavy Activity your current weight x # of mins x .0008077

It's best to round down to the nearest point since most people think they work out harder than they actually do!!!

:) ta da!

Rach you're like a walking information guide LOL :p:D x

correction: i am in a sitting position. no walking unless ABSOLUTELY necessary :p i'm too lazy!

hope you're having a good day PP :D wheres that record breaking hooping stunt?

Hey :D

Haven't done the record breaker..yet!! Have been having a tidy of the house (it's an exciting life I lead!).

Also had a sneaky weigh on wii fit while doing the body test and it's showing that i'm under 15stone now - woop! Can't count anything till the official sunday weigh in, but still - woop!!!! :D xxx

well done hun,looks like you have lost something anyway,any loss is better then a sts or a gain,keep going :)

Back