The Diet Plate

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by kammeg, 30 August 2007 Social URL.

1. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi all

Just wondering whether anyone has seen this before or used it??

http://www.dietandfitnessresources.co.uk/diets/diet_plate.htm?gclid=CKqM5MqrnY4CFQI_EAodAkr_UA

I am thinking proactivly for the future after SS/Maintenance. I used to have a huge portion control prob that i don't want returning.

Just wanted to know if anyone has used one or would recommened etc.

Also got a lteral thigh trainer today from ebay - heres to loosing the weight, getting thinner, fitter and staying that way forever!

cheers.

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cmacca

cmacca Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Had a look on the internet, you can get them slightly cheaper than the link you posted if you go to google and just search diet plate, I saw them for £17. Also BBC have a news story on them, they look really good, thanks for the link. BBC NEWS | Health | Plate aids diabetes weight loss

4. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    I have a colleague who swears by hers, and uses it all the time! I am thinking of buying myself one once I have finished LL.

Plus I have a LTT and I love it! It really is great exercise & its fun, bopping away to my MP3 player!! I hope you enjoy & have success with yours too!

5. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    all u need to do is get one of those plates u can paint urself...about £5 from woolworths. then lay ur hand flat on a plate, paint around it and thats ur salad/veg allowance, then ball ur fist, paint around it...thats ur protein allowance....then 2 fingers...thats ur carbs). when u do it urself, the portions work out perfect for ur size as u r using urself for measurements. that site has loads of cool stuff too tho!!!

6. kammeg

kammeg Full Member

Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    oh cheers for the paint yourself idea! thats a cool idea!

gonna try out the LTT tonight!! have a go whilst watching TV - that way at least i can do two things at once!

7. Springador

Springador Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.59%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am sure you can get these plates from the big Tesco's someone was telling me about them and said they had seen them in there.

8. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

Thanks for this post. I too have been thinking a lot about how to maintain. I think i'll make myself one of these plates when I get nearer to goal.

9. poohbearmufc

poohbearmufc Longing 2 b a yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante - Total Solutions
    An idea... bit of a cheeky one... but buy a make your own plate from woolies, but also order the diet plate (from somewhere with a return policy)... trace all the information onto greaseproof paper and trace it onto your make your own.... then send the diet plate back...

HHHmmmm - what do you think??? or is that just me being cheeky (I might do it!!) :innocent0001:

Love :party0048:

Last edited: 30 August 2007
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.