The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

OMG I hope norwich tesco is one of the chosen stores...I doubt it will thou as its Norfolk lolol

Lol! I had to drive past Sainsburys on my way home from a meeting tonight so I popped in and took the last 4 jars of hazelnut home for my collection :)

Mid-June is like next week so I'm going to ask my local Tesco if they are going to stock it, next time I'm in there and if they say yes I may ask to reserve some lol.

Is that sad???

Just found the chocolate one in my local Tesco ( Camberley in Surrey )

On offer at £2 and not many left

x
OMG I'm now about to go to Tesco, praying they have it! Eek! Will report back x

Look what I found in my Tesco :D :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    971.2 KB · Views: 81
And equally as exciting, they've got the hazelnut and caramel for £1.99 a jar!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    457.6 KB · Views: 66
My husband thinks I'm addicted... What do you think? Lol there's more in the garage!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.8 KB · Views: 68
Perfectly fine!! You just have to think of it in this way - if they did the bigger jars you wouldn't have to buy so many!!
That's exactly what I told him!!

Ok the taste test on the chocolate flavour has begun:

Black: not really very chocolatey
With whole milk: nicer, creamy, but still not very chocolatey

Next cup I'm going to try 1/2 hazelnut and 1/2 chocolate, imagine that will be nice.
And then I think it would work well with a sachet of Cadbury highlights hot choc as a low Syn Mocha maybe?

Can't wait to hear everyone else's thoughts!

Must add hazelnut is still my favourite :)

After all the raving on here I decided I had to try them for myself so I popped into JS yesterday and bought the vanilla and the hazelnut. When I arrived home, there, on the doormat, lay my sample tube, which turned out to be caramel. Wow! Three to try! Where to start!! In the end I decided to try the sample first and totally loved it. Later I tried the vanilla, which I liked but not quite as much. Going to try the hazelnut in a minute so, fingers crossed! Haven't tracked down the chocolate one yet but will call into Tesco again next week and hope for the best. Loving the idea of the Mocha version, Dougall! :D

After all the raving on here I decided I had to try them for myself so I popped into JS yesterday and bought the vanilla and the hazelnut. When I arrived home, there, on the doormat, lay my sample tube, which turned out to be caramel. Wow! Three to try! Where to start!! In the end I decided to try the sample first and totally loved it. Later I tried the vanilla, which I liked but not quite as much. Going to try the hazelnut in a minute so, fingers crossed! Haven't tracked down the chocolate one yet but will call into Tesco again next week and hope for the best. Loving the idea of the Mocha version, Dougall! :D
Lol I'm the DE expert haha! Or addict is probably more of an accurate description!!

The hazelnut with Cadbury highlights hazelnut is divine- I often have it to curb my Cadbury whole nut craving!
I haven't yet tried the caramel one yet, got the sample in my cupboard still and I'm not sure if I'd like the vanilla as I don't generally like vanilla flavoured things!

Sainsburys will be stocking the chocolate one from mid July, its just Tesco at the minute and its on offer! Like like!

I found the vanilla flavour extremely subtle so you might like it, Dougall. I've just tried the hazelnut flavour and, don't shout, but it's my least favourite of the three I've tried! :-0 If I'm still not sure once I've tried it with a Cadbury's Highlight I may have to post it to you to supplement your addiction! :D

Just tried 1/2 hazelnut and 1/2 choc- much better! Yum!

It's free and available in selected Tesco stores right now! Sainsburys will be stocking them from mid-July

Back