The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

makes me feel alot better about buying it lol!!! i just need to source some take away cup lol xxx

My daughter brought me my first jar yesterday,its the caramel one,and i love it !!!!!!!
£2 a jar at the moment in sainsburys :)

Oh yes, you can have 400ml of the Alpro Soya hazelnut milk :)
Or 450ml of the Alpro Soya almond milk as HEA xxx
I know what I'll be having as my HEXA today then! X

Bought the hazelnut one yesterday and love it. May try it with a spoonful of options in it for a mocha later today.

Think I may be buying the other flavours next time I'm out.

Bought the hazelnut one yesterday and love it. May try it with a spoonful of options in it for a mocha later today.

Think I may be buying the other flavours next time I'm out.
It is really nice with some hot choc mixed in, it tastes like a bar of whole nut mmm!

oh i thought the hazelnut one was horrid... I will try it with choc tho cos i didnt like the caramel onw without the sweetner. infact im gona get one now :) yay!!! xx

Think I may have just fallen in love :)
I know that feeling :) only one downside I found was I would get a craving for a bar of whole nut to go with it!!

After seeing this thread I thought I'd try it until I saw the price and the tiny size of the jar!! Lol xxx
Yeh it is very expensive but if u have it as a treat... Something I'm struggling with, as I was having about 3 cups a day! Today tho- none so far, going to have one this afternoon with Alpro soya hazelnut milk :) also considering trying it with a Cadbury highlights hazelnut sachet mixed in?

After seeing this thread I thought I'd try it until I saw the price and the tiny size of the jar!! Lol xxx

I did gulp a little when I picked it up, but I'm going to get the full collection.

If it keeps my cravings for naughty things at bay. It's worth every penny to me. I love the hazelnut. Have 3/4 per day. :-/ xx

Currently 15st 4.5lbs

it costs less than one caramel latte feom costa ot star bucks xxz

it costs less than one caramel latte feom costa ot star bucks xxz

so true!!! was a little unsure whether i'd ever pay £3 for such a little jar, but when you consider how much a coffee is from anywere its worth every penny! LOVE CARAMEL!

:) i dont like the hazelnut one and im not majorly impressed with the vanilla. so thats 6 pounds wasted lol. but im glad i decided to sneak a sip on my OH caramel one i would never have in a million years put sugar in coffee yuck!!! but it doeant taste of caramel at all if u dont have sweetner. xxx

Back