The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

And this why I love green days lol, I can't pick between cheese and milk! ;)
Lol most days I struggle to use my HEXA as I drink my coffee black or have herbal tea, don't eat cereal and I'm not a massive fan of cheese. I'd like more HEXB's as I like the Alpen light bars and sometimes I want toast too!
Besides hubby would be horrified if he had to not have meat for a day- he's against all vegetarian food!

Do you use milk to make the mocha?

I use a bit of milk from my HEXA in options anyway to make it extra creamy. Just tried the mocha out and it's lovely! Just need some squiry cream now... ;)

I have enjoyed a lovely cup of caramel coffee today whilst everyone else was still in bed, dont you think coffee tastes so much better when there is peace and quiet and you're in charge of the TV for all of 30minutes!?

I have enjoyed a lovely cup of caramel coffee today whilst everyone else was still in bed, dont you think coffee tastes so much better when there is peace and quiet and you're in charge of the TV for all of 30minutes!?
Yes I totally agree!

After seeing some of the comments on here I bought some jars and got to sat loving the hazelnut coffee, shared it with husband and brother in law and now we ll have the bug for it!

I've only tried the Hazlenut flavour, OH saw it and thought of me, think i might be popping back to get the others (when they are on offer) i've been drinking it with Milk, but going to try it black! I usually drink Green Tea....but love the odd strong coffee, however this flavour is PERFECT!!!!

Went out for a walk today, took our camping stove and kettle to have a coffee and look what snuck its way into the bag!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    990.6 KB · Views: 145
I have to report that I tried the caramel flavour again today with extra sweetener - gorgeous! :D I may be addicted...

I have to report that I tried the caramel flavour again today with extra sweetener - gorgeous! :D I may be addicted...
That's how it starts.. My jar goes everywhere with me :) I've just realised that for mid-afternoon coffee time, I can have my hazelnut coffee with a Curly Wurly!! They are only 6 Syns each and OMG do I love them!
I can just imagine the comments at tea break at work if I'm sitting there having hazelnut coffee and a Curly Wurly every day this week! Ha :p

Finally purchased a Caramel and Roasted Hazelnut... exciting!! (What is my life coming to when i'm excited over a cup of coffee;)) Lol xxx

Oh my gosh, the Caramel is gorgeous! ...I'm getting strange looks because I'm "ummm-ing" into my mug lol. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's how it starts.. My jar goes everywhere with me :) I've just realised that for mid-afternoon coffee time, I can have my hazelnut coffee with a Curly Wurly!! They are only 6 Syns each and OMG do I love them!
I can just imagine the comments at tea break at work if I'm sitting there having hazelnut coffee and a Curly Wurly every day this week! Ha :p

I'm having a coffee and a freddo for my treat tonight - can't wait! I am now considering buying a second jar for work... :D

I'm having a coffee and a freddo for my treat tonight - can't wait! I am now considering buying a second jar for work... :D
My treat for tonight will be a hazelnut coffee and a Curly Wurly yummy :D

Love this post!

I love the nutty one, not keen on the other 2 at all, and have it at work.

does anyone know where it is on offer at the minute? Was £1.50 at Asda but it now back to full price and we are running low

Thanks x

Love this post!

I love the nutty one, not keen on the other 2 at all, and have it at work.

does anyone know where it is on offer at the minute? Was £1.50 at Asda but it now back to full price and we are running low

Thanks x
Tesco have it for £2 a jar plus there's a 50p off coupon on the lid :D I'm well stocked!!!

Back